• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official BMGF Picture Thread Vol. 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Official BMG Picture Thread Vol. 4

I just got my braces off about two weeks ago now, so here's some pics of me without them.

Me looking like I'm going to murder someone.
81842.JPG
Me holding my dog hostage for the picture.
81843.JPG

Sorry for the crappy quality.

Run for your life, little doggy!

You look nice. In the second one, that is. I'd say you looked nice in both of them, but the first one's probably going to give me nightmares today :goof:

Why does your dog look like he's ignoring you?

:lol: Sorry about the nightmares then. She was trying to escape from me so she could ignore me. I won in the end though.

I'll be OK...Probably.:sweatlol:

You know, I had a feeling that your dog would end up being a she...and I still went with 'he'. Oh well XD

Last edited by a moderator:

ur fet r sexxeh

Yesh we need to see dat face Fab.

Improper grammar aside, my little brother got his first phone in years tonight. I had to get some new deodorant so I went along. While waiting in T-Mobile, I was screwing around with the phones and took this photo of myself:
484997_4443287273988_722925951_n.jpg

All my stubble and stuff is cause of not shaving for No Shave November.

Last edited:

I don't see any Mr Ugly :p

Adorable as always, Gaara~

@Fab; Love the socks mate. :ksmile:

No you are not.

Stop acting like Fab :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom