• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Am I the only one around here who...

I haven't played Pokemon Snap, so I dunno.

Am I the only one who's really excited about Akuroma ?? XDD

Yes... What's with that ridiculous hair of his? |:

Am I the only one around here who finds Little Cup battles more interesting than standard battles?

No, Little Cup is really fun, and I like how fast-paced it is. Am I the only one here who uses a Nasty Plot Lucario?

Am I the only one here who dosent care about competitive Pokemon at all?

you aren't, i don't care about competitive pokemon either, i don't do competitions and such..i like to play for the story and have pokemon i just find cute and just make them strong enough to keep up with the story..

am i the only one that was really annoyed with Lyra's hair in HG/SS, i was so annoyed with it that i decided to be a boy even though i like being a girl..
+
am i the only one that wants all the cute legandaries just because they're cute?

I like them, but not just because they're cute, Mew is mischievous, Celebi can travel through time, Jirachi can grant wishes, Manaphy's based on a sea angel, Shaymin has that cool Sky Forme and Victini has a cool typing.

Am I the only one who's never played a Pokémon game in japanese?

I like them, but not just because they're cute, Mew is mischievous, Celebi can travel through time, Jirachi can grant wishes, Manaphy's based on a sea angel, Shaymin has that cool Sky Forme and Victini has a cool typing.

Nope, you're not alone. I haven't played a Pokémon game in Japanese either.

Am I the only one who has a bad memory of making a Shiny Pokemon faint, and KNOWING it was a Shiny Pokemon?

Nope. But I would if I could.

Am I the only one around here who doesn't think Pikachu is all that special?

Gah, no. What I feel about the yellow rat borders on hate. Maybe it's because I get really pissed off when people think he's the only Pokémon in existence. Some even go "Hey, it's Pokémon!" when they see a Pikachu, and go "What's that?" at every other species.

Am I the only one who organizes the pokemon in the boxes over and over again when they're bored?

Am I the only one who organizes the pokemon in the boxes over and over again when they're bored?

Oh, not at all. I arrange them over and over again, in different ways; frequency of usage, strength, level, area it was found in, whatever.

Am I the only one who likes rental battles?
Oh, I like rental battles! My favorite was the Battle Factory.

Am I the only one around here who loves buying random stuff from vending machines?

Nope, I do that all the time xD I will just go up to one and say "Hey I feel like buying this and this and this today!" and therefore blow my money on the drinks. xD

Am I the only one who puts a Pokemon in their party and intends to train it but then decides not to, therefore putting it right back into the box?

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom