• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW107: Satoshi Vs Kotetsu! Secret Weapon Sazandora!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The writers seem to be continuing the good battle tradition, Kenyan was better than Shooti, so Kotetsu is better than Kenyan. This battle looks epic as well.

-Sanzandora's Dragon Dive!
-Oh Mijumaru. That otter is worth his weight in gold, that battling skill in the face of a fully evolved Dragon-type is amazing. Looks like Shell Blade is being used to its complete power, I wonder if his hotach could deflect Tri-Attack?
-Gantle is launching long-range attacks against Sanzandora, I don't really care tbh.
-Chaobu's Fire Oath and/or that Hammer Arm seems to be the decisive move against Sanzandora. So glad he finally added a Fighting-type move to his arsenal and hopefully ridding himself of Tackle. Fire Oath, Nitro Charge, Flamethrower, and Hammer Arm isn't too bad.
-Damn Riolu is a badass, he grabbed that bitch by the tail and gave her a face full of Force Palm.
-Pikachu smashes Daikenki.
-Riolu is riding Kenharou like a slave.
-Tri Attack looks really really good in the anime and Mijumaru's Hydro Pump seems to at least push the Dragon back.

Yeah, this battle looks flavorful, still hope Chaobu and Pikachu aren't the main stars though.

13539337540061.jpg

13539337790020.jpg

13539338270042.jpg
Can anyone Translate this ???

GO PIGNITE! AVENGE YOURSELF AFTER THAT HORRIBLE SERPERIOR BATTLE!

I always knew aash would lose because he gimped himself by using oshawott and snivy in the last fight.

There's no hint about Boldore evolving, right? >:

Riolu's rocking out there. I'm happy he evolves, it actually seems to be more of a reason he gained strength than a adrenaline rush. I actually love the way he's "bullying" Tsutarja, I'm totally okay with Kotetsu possibly winning. But only if he uses Riolu all the time! Riolu's riding that bitch like a slave.

I'm also loving how unpredictable this league turned out to be, we don't know who the victor will be.

I cant wait to see Lucario beat the stuffing out of Snivy btch deserves it.

Holy shit, this battle is going to be rushed.

Just from the next episode, we will see five of Kotetsu's pokemon being used and all six of Ash's.

It also appears that Pignite will learn a new move too.

-Chaobu's Fire Oath and/or that Hammer Arm seems to be the decisive move against Sanzandora. So glad he finally added a Fighting-type move to his arsenal and hopefully ridding himself of Tackle. Fire Oath, Nitro Charge, Flamethrower, and Hammer Arm isn't too bad.

Pignite can't learn Hammer Arm.

Last edited:
Holy shit, this battle is going to be rushed.

Just from the next episode, we will see five of Kotetsu's pokemon being used and all six of Ash's.

We'll probably end up seeing all of both their Pokemon. It's sad to think that, given that, aside from Tobias... I don't we've never seen all Pokemon from both sides in one episode of a full-battle. Looks like we might get plagued by OHKO's. >_>

What's with Ash's Pokemon and attacking necks? I remember his Scraggy finishing that one Mandibuzz with a kick to the neck.

We'll probably end up seeing all of both their Pokemon. It's sad to think that, given that, aside from Tobias... I don't we've never seen all Pokemon from both sides in one episode of a full-battle. Looks like we might get plagued by OHKO's. >_>

Here are the known match-ups:
- Boldore VS Hydreigon: Hydreigon presumably wins
- Oshawott VS Hydreigon: Hydreigon presumably wins
- Pignite VS Hydreigon: Pignite presumably wins or switches out
- Pignite VS Ferrothorn: Pignite presumably wins
- Pignite VS Samurott: Samurott presumably wins
- Pikachu VS Samurott: Pikachu wins
- Pikachu VS Swanna: Pikachu wins
- Unfezant VS Riolu: Riolu presumably wins
- Snivy VS Riolu: Riolu presumably wins
- Pikachu VS Riolu-Lucario: Lucario presumably wins

I have a new theory. Kotetsu's final pokémon is a legendary that, like latios in the last league, has been concealed from us.

What's Pignite's new move? Looks like a punch. Doesn't look like Arm thrust or Rock smash. Brick Break? Although Brick break's more of a chop than a punch. Can't see anything else on its learn set, apart from maybe super power, but I can't see it being that. Battle looks ok but I get the feeling its going to be really rushed, and I hate rushed battles.

Hydreigon revealed as kotetsu's first one,, not a secret anymore.. From the preview hydreigon seems to knock out boldore,oshawott and himself being KOed by Pignite.. Pignite might be learning arm thrust here.. also it battles ferrothorn(thype advantage-4x), so likely to win..
Next its samurott and swanna KOed by pikachu.. But before that samurott might have finished off pignite with aqua jet..
Now the contest shifts balance with riolu going against snivy and unfezant.. Aft evolving to Lucario it battles pikachu,, stil one of kotetsu pokemon is missing.. may be this is the end of the match which is just a speculation or ther can be twists as BW often does. Oshawott could have been replaced by scraggy which might make the battle more interesting..

Last edited:
The bird, Pikachu, and the starters... Just like the old days. Including Boldore, I'm quite satisfied with the team Ash has chosen for the match.

I have a new theory. Kotetsu's final pokémon is a legendary that, like latios in the last league, has been concealed from us.

Considering that the writers have given Kotetsu a Hydreigon out of nowhere, I wouldn't be suprised if that actually happened...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom