• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Modest Giratina giveaway and Happy Holidays!

Mewtwo_98

Reaction score
This thread is now closed

I am usually available during fridays and saturdays during 8:00 in the Philippines. My FC is ASH: 3311 2542 2377 BTW It's a shiny one! :))

All of these are cloned
GIRATINA
LVL.-47
ATK.-106
DEF.-101
SP.ATK.-143
Sp.DEF.-105
SPEED-104

Item:
Griseous Orb

Ev's
SP.ATK. -1
the rest are all zero

Only 30 participants may enter and only one for each so others may have one

Dates for trade:
December 7
December 8
December 14
December 15
December 21
December 22

Last edited:
I'm not a mod or anything but for your own sake, it might be best to place restrictions on this giveaway such as how you want people to enter (whether it is simply asking for it in this thread or guessing a number {not sure how many you have to give away}) and also a start/end date for this giveaway.

Anyways, best of luck to you in this giveaway :) I hope that you get a lot of participants.

I am usually available during fridays and saturdays during 8:00 in the Philippines. My FC is ASH: 3311 2542 2377 BTW It's a shiny one! :))

Is it legit? Rare are the Legendary Pokemon that are realy shiny.
If it is I want it. I don't care about the clone but I don't want a hack or an RNGd poke.

If it is I want it. I don't care about the clone but I don't want a hack or an RNGd poke.

Don't worry it's legit and I'll make a date for us to trade.

I'm not a mod or anything but for your own sake, it might be best to place restrictions on this giveaway such as how you want people to enter (whether it is simply asking for it in this thread or guessing a number {not sure how many you have to give away}) and also a start/end date for this giveaway.

Anyways, best of luck to you in this giveaway :) I hope that you get a lot of participants.

Thanks for the tip :D

Only 30 participants may enter and only for each so others may have one

Dates for trade:
December 7
December 8
December 14
December 15
December 21
December 22

Glad that I could help, and I am happy to see your thread is showing some life. One other thing, your post in which I am now quoting, you may want to edit into your first post in this thread to prevent any problems as you get closer to reaching your maximum amount of customers and trading dates.

Thanks for the tip :D

Only 30 participants may enter and only for each so others may have one

Dates for trade:
December 7
December 8
December 14
December 15
December 21
December 22

Glad that I could help, and I am happy to see your thread is showing some life. One other thing, your post in which I am now quoting, you may want to edit into your first post in this thread to prevent any problems as you get closer to reaching your maximum amount of customers and trading dates.

Once again thank you for showing me a lot helpful techniques

I'm available now.

I'd like one. My name on Black 2 is Trey and my FC is 3139 4705 8673. I'm available most weekdays from 5 PM and most weekends.

Shall we trade tonight at 6 PM GMT? I've PMed you with what I can give you. Sorry you'll have to get up at 4 in the morning.

Shall we trade tonight at 6 PM GMT? I've PMed you with what I can give you. Sorry you'll have to get up at 4 in the morning.

BTW so you won't think this is hacked my giratina learned dragon pulse in gen IV using tm 59

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom