• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

(Mod Note: Read First Post! Updated 6/1/13) Game Freak "expanding Pokémon world"

What do you want and what do you expect?

• I expect and want Gen. VI

Votes: 61 49.2%
  • I expect and want R/S remalkes

Votes: 16 12.9%
  • I expect Gen. VI, but I'd like R/S remakes

Votes: 35 28.2%
  • I expect R/S remakes, but I want Gen. VI

Votes: 3 2.4%
  • I expect some spinoff game for Wii U or something like that

Votes: 8 6.5%
  • I don't expect it will be anything important at all

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
After I saw the overworld my jaw dropped and the gum i was chewing fell out.

I can't remember what the grass starter looked like but the fire starter looked like a fox, and the water starter looked like a frog? weird. I need to get a 3ds soon.

After Iwata mentioned that Gold and Silver were released in America a long time after Japan, that's when I knew we were getting a release in most countries on the same day.

So I'm guessing the region's based off of France? In that initial video Pikachu was standing on the Eiffel Tower which was a hind, and there seems to be a big tower wherever this game is.

Oh my God I'm shaking right now. I'm sorry to be the one whining but I only liked the fire starter. I'm sure they'll grow on me though.

Didn't expect to be shown the box legendaries and the starters. I can't wait untill they show us a larger trailer of the 3D model gameplay, it looks awesome so far.

Also simultanious release worldwide, I love you Nintendo.

untitled-20xpu0i.gif

I hate the water starter but maybe that will change when they reveal it's evos.

I'm impressed. The new player character will take some time to grow on me, it's giving me Harvest Moon vibes, but otherwise, fantastic.

Froakie is the ugliest starter I have seen. Seriously, what's with that nose?

The bYrd is swag, mind you.

Who's that girl following not-Nate?

tumblr_mgb0fvr7KU1r4yzs3o5_1280.png

tumblr_mgb0fvr7KU1r4yzs3o2_1280.png

She has no hat so I can't say a female MC. Rival maybe? Sister? Actually, why do they look like Nate and Rosa?

Attachments

• tumblr_mgb0fvr7KU1r4yzs3o5_1280.png
    tumblr_mgb0fvr7KU1r4yzs3o5_1280.png
    247.8 KB · Views: 153
So I'm guessing the region's based off of France? In that initial video Pikachu was standing on the Eiffel Tower which was a hind, and there seems to be a big tower wherever this game is.

Yes, I believe I saw a quick glimpse of the region's version of the eiffel tower.

I was hoping for australia, but oh well. I already have a 3DS, but I need to get a 3DS XL before october so i can trade

And suddenly, the forums exploded.

Let the speculation begin.

And I can't complain about the names... or anything in fact.

After I saw the overworld my jaw dropped and the gum i was chewing fell out.

I can't remember what the grass starter looked like but the fire starter looked like a fox, and the water starter looked like a frog? weird. I need to get a 3ds soon.
tumblr_mgb0c826fg1r2w685o1_500.png
tumblr_mgb0eoANiI1rpdp04o2_250.jpg
tumblr_mgb0eoANiI1rpdp04o3_250.jpg

Grass starter wins my heart ^^

The name is brilliant, the graphics are a dream come true & the games look like they are going to be the best yet, I have always since first knowing of Pokémon in 1997 as a boy, dreamed of a fully 3D RPG & now it is seemingly going to happen.

This is SO AWESOME. Those 3D scenes looked amazing, and the starters were definitely pretty cool, the Fire one especially IMO. Can't wait for more info to be revealed between now and October!

X Represents the Horizontal. Balanced, level.
Y Represents the Vertical. Ever reaching, ever expanding.

Now, when Z gets here, shit gonna be going crazy.

I was so sceptical of Pokemon main series games moving away from 2D..

Every last shred of scepticism has just completely evaporated.

Bravo Nintendo and Game Freak, Bravo.

I am so glad the player character doesn't look as bad as the XD and Colosseum ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom