• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

(Mod Note: Read First Post! Updated 6/1/13) Game Freak "expanding Pokémon world"

What do you want and what do you expect?

• I expect and want Gen. VI

Votes: 61 49.2%
  • I expect and want R/S remalkes

Votes: 16 12.9%
  • I expect Gen. VI, but I'd like R/S remakes

Votes: 35 28.2%
  • I expect R/S remakes, but I want Gen. VI

Votes: 3 2.4%
  • I expect some spinoff game for Wii U or something like that

Votes: 8 6.5%
  • I don't expect it will be anything important at all

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Roller Skates guys!

whl5s0.png

Those starters are ugh... Everything else is brilliant, so I don't care if I don't like the starters.

I wonder when that fox will gain a fighting sub-type lol

Ive calmed down now, so my thoughts.

Fennekin is easily my favorite starter, it's really cute and cool looking. Froakie is cute too Im gonna have a hard time choosing between them. I wanna go back to sleep but I can't now. That city in the image is beautiful. It looks very European, so Im guessing the region is based on France or maybe even all of Europe. The player Character shown looks pretty good and it was just amazing to see it in that 3DS Environment.

About the titles: I never would have guessed something like X and Y, but I like that they did something different than Gems, Colors and Metals, I thought they might move away from that.

All in all, it shapes up to be an awesome game and may be the best yet, it looks the best easily. I cant wait to learn more about these games.

Those starters are ugh... Everything else is brilliant, so I don't care if I don't like the starters.

I wonder when that fox will gain a fighting sub-type lol

They look awesome. Get in love with them. Now. :c

Looks Legendary.

The starters are okay, don't know what the grass starter is suppose to be. The mascots, I assume they are the mascots, look cool. The 3D aspect? no so much, might take some getting used to.

All in all, a really coll looking generation. can't wait.

I might actually pick the Fire starter this time, which would be a first cause I always choose the Water one. I just love that fox oh man, I can imagine it evolving into something totally BOSS.

Also I have to say, I am so glad that my thoughts came true about 3D battles. AND A 3D WORLD! My god, just wow! Even if I love sprites, I will honestly not miss them here. Thank you GF, I can already imagine these battles are going to be a hell of an experience.

Hopefully, would be a cute update to the ol bike.
View attachment 83530

What a nice statue of Golurk and Palpitoad.
Major Unova focus for some reason. Hopefully the games are connected story wise somehow.

tumblr_mgb0c826fg1r2w685o1_500.png

Chespin is the fucking best, period. ^^
Its definitely the cutest, but not the bhest.

Looks Legendary.

The starters are okay, don't know what the grass starter is suppose to be. The mascots, I assume they are the mascots, look cool. The 3D aspect? no so much, might take some getting used to.

All in all, a really coll looking generation. can't wait.
Yeah those are the mascots. The bird thing is a Y, and the Deer is an X with its legs spread. The logos give it off.

Who guess that it was Pokemon X and Pokemon Y? I remember seeing it.

I remember how I wasn't sure it'd be good for Pokemon to head into 3D.

The 3D looks positively lovely.

The starters... I like them all. I don't understand how people can say the frog looks ugly, though.

Holy shit, I can'ty believe it, it's actually happening! I actually thought it would be a Wii U Stadium type thing or something (though the battle graphics kind of remind em of Stadium, haha). I seriously didn't expect Gen V to end so soon; it feels like it was only yesterday that we were all laughing at how Oshawott looked like a sad clown :'(

Still, this looks fucking immense. The starters are funny, but I like them. I certainly don't dislike any of them, which is more than I could say for Unova's starters (at the start, anyway). I think Froakie is my fave, but I like the other two as well. I really like that they're going more international with the franchise now by basing it on France/Europe, too.

Given the titles, and the look of the legendaries, I'm guessing there'll be a thrid version (Pokemon Z), and the box legendary will be black & yellow (just as these two are black and red/blue).

Deer-like legendary looks like Kingdra's head...

Is one of them supposed to be X and the other Y? The flying Pokémon looked kinda like a Y.

I'm confused....is the bird the mascot for Y and the reindeer the mascot for X? Is this another Black/White thing again?

As noted by others, Y is the bird and X is the deer - the logo designs do pretty much give it away, nevermind the "color" of the X and Y compared to the legendary mon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom