• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

How will Pokemon X & Y impact the Anime? - UPDATE: Begins October!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweet Veil

Bright Days
Reaction score
UPDATE: New series begins in October!

A merchandise-related pamphlet has revealed that a new series based on the XY games will start in October. No further information is known.

Discuss.

Last edited by a moderator:
re: How will Pokemon X & Y impact the Anime? - UPDATE: Begins October!

Well, we now know how long Episode N will last.

GjIgX.png

I wonder what cooky antic's will happen this time.

I expect that many references to France will be made.

Do any of you think that now that the games will be in 3D, the anime's animation will switch from 2D to 3D?

Human Dawn said:

Just like how Best Wishes! keeps referencing the U.S.?

Do any of you think that now that the games will be in 3D, the anime's animation will switch from 2D to 3D?

Not at all.

If the region has any influence on the anime, I think it will be that Connoisseurs are common there too. I can imagine the region being some sort of home to their profession as a whole.

Human Dawn said:

Just like how Best Wishes! keeps referencing the U.S.?

Not at all.

The references will mostly be from the games, and I expect some characters to have French names and accents.

I'm looking forward on seeing the new animation style.

What I'm saying is that the current TV series doesn't do jack squat with the fact that the region's based on the U.S. other than a few Western names here and there, and even that was already being done in the Japan based regions. I don't expect the XY series to do any more.

I'm mainly interested in whether Cilan and Iris will stay with Ash or not :x

And if not, what new characters will decide to follow the boy around? Gaaaah, show us the new Gym leaders already!

GjIgX.png

I wonder what cooky antic's will happen this time.

The game's location and name will be a source of humour for many weeks and months to come, I imagine.

2w69z6t.jpg

That we can finally say good-bye to Iris? YES!! My least favorite female main character leaving now!! You have no idea how much I'm jumping for joy over this news.

Or Iris could get a Dragon-type egg of a new Gen VI Pokemon and decide to take it back to its homeland...

Seriously though, I expect an egg on the main cast before the end of June.

Or Iris could get a Dragon-type egg of a new Gen VI Pokemon and decide to take it back to its homeland...

Seems unlikely, but I could see that happening for Iris or Cilan if either were to stay.

Iris has no chance at staying, as it is her story arc is pretty much done.

If any one stays Dento's seems more likely, they've never really replaced guy sidekicks before other than in the Orange Islands with Tracey and he wasn't popular at all so they switched back. With Dento though, hes popular and his VA is too so its up in the air with this guy.

I've got a feeling Cilan will be sticking around for next season. Seeing as how one of the thing's you think of when you think of France, is food. Cilan is unfortunately right down that alley...

I don't think it will be affected in any major way other than Satoshi will go to a new region with only Pikachu. Dent may come. Also, the starters look like fakemon.

I honestly don't know what's going to happen, only that Episode N will only last until October. I hope it means a lot of things, but for now, we have no clue what will happen in that time. The big question is what does it mean for Ash. I don't think we will know that even by the end of the current saga. They could do anything, but I'll still have to say he's going nowhere.

I honestly don't know what's going to happen, only that Episode N will only last until October. I hope it means a lot of things, but for now, we have no clue what will happen in that time. The big question is what does it mean for Ash. I don't think we will know that even by the end of the current saga. They could do anything, but I'll still have to say he's going nowhere.
Wait , I have to wait until October for Generation VI Anime to begin !!!

I doubt Episode N will last THAT long.

And to answer the thread title:

A new series, of course (duh!)

Let's just hope things go better than they did in BW...

I doubt Episode N will last THAT long.

And to answer the thread title:

A new series, of course (duh!)

Let's just hope things go better than they did in BW...
But Pokemon X & Y won't come out before October !
Ohhh , I hate waiting !
And I really concern about the Generation VI anime series too , So You're not alone.
Let give it six month , If Generation VI turn out to be a crap like BW then leave this show for good!
Thats what I'm planning .
Anyway , As we know
Because of Pokemon X & Y , There going to be a whole new Pokemon series with new Pokemon , New evil Team , New Gym leader , New Professor and New E4 & Champion.
I guess that the impact Pokemon X & Y will have in the anime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom