• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Music New Opening and Ending for Episode N

Status
Not open for further replies.
So it's the same song with different scenes, I'm okay with this.

[video=youtube;m2mrAYBH_pU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2mrAYBH_pU[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:
The remix is pretty badass so far. :)

Yeah, agreed.

Even though I too was hopening for a new song, I'm pretty fine with this, considering how awesome it sounds so far! :>

AND ASADASGASGA. THE VISUALS. Ash, Cilan, Iris and N all looked pretty badass there!

Oooooh, badass guitar! :D I guess it's fine they're using the same song, that looked pretty awesome.

Glad they're changing the video. Yeah, I was hoping for a complete new opening but I like this song. Just heard the remix, it's A-ok.

The remix is good. It would have been the shortest opening yet, and the new scenes look cool.

Although I do like what I hear of the remix (and dat Reshiram) I am more than a bit disappointed that we don't get our obligatory cool final opening theme like usual. On the other hand, I don't necessarily doubt that we'll get one; after all, Spurt! only first came in March of '06, so it's not like there's not still a good possibility for a new opening in a few months.

Well, if this new ending is anywhere near as catchy as the Meloetta one, I'll take it.

I really loved Yajirushi ni natte, and the remix sounds epic, so I'm okay with this~ The new scenes look nice!
Excited about the ED too~

At least according to Yahoo News, The new ending theme would be サクラ・ゴーラウンド (Cherry-Go-Round) by Shiritsu Ebisu Chūgaku.

Another girls' idol group?

The TV series' sad attempt to cash in on the AKB 48 mania that's been going on for a while is starting to look pretty desperate.

Digimon did the same thing recently, it sounded more like it belonged in a Forever 21 Fashion Store then before an episode of digimon.

Pray for the best guys.
Is it just me or the series getting more and more desperate?

After finally hearing the full opening song, I must say that I really, really liked it. The remix is so much better than the original version, and it sounds so much more adventurous. Definitely among my favorite Japanese openings.

As long as the scenes don't fail, this opening should be really great. I'm so looking forward to Thursday. :>

At least according to Yahoo News, The new ending theme would be サクラ・ゴーラウンド (Cherry-Go-Round) by Shiritsu Ebisu Chūgaku.

Another girls' idol group?

The TV series' sad attempt to cash in on the AKB 48 mania that's been going on for a while is starting to look pretty desperate.

Digimon did the same thing recently, it sounded more like it belonged in a Forever 21 Fashion Store then before an episode of digimon.

Pray for the best guys.
Is it just me or the series getting more and more desperate?

It's not just you.
Though I'm cautiously optimistic that things will turn around some now that we have villains & an actualy storyline.

Though I'm cautiously optimistic that things will turn around some now that we have villains & an actual storyline.

And when did we not have those things before? Last I checked, Team Rocket and Ash's badge quest were villains & an actual storyline.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom