• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official BMGF Picture Thread Vol. 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Official BMG Picture Thread Vol. 4

Don't know why I'm really letting my hair grow, but I don't feel like chopping off, so meh.

521744_563343727014319_1224577119_n.jpg

Also, the all important question of "will I ever smile in one of these?" I think there's a good song for that answer...
[video=youtube;9Uc3V8NxKWw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Uc3V8NxKWw[/video]

Here's a horrid picture of me with make up and my dog with a bell. This is us on Christmas day

83113.JPG

That isn't horrid. My statment is so true that I came on here from my phone at work to say so. True story

I meant the quality. I was using my computer camera with like no light being one of our lights is out so it came out not that clear or good

Myself and my Rat Bilo, feeling festive. I love his tiny hat.

bilochristmas_zps48065c9d.jpg

224936_562822443731520_1665077676_n.jpg

Christmas pls. Luffin dat jumper.

Here's a horrid picture of me with make up and my dog with a bell. This is us on Christmas day

83113.JPG

That isn't horrid. My statment is so true that I came on here from my phone at work to say so. True story

I meant the quality. I was using my computer camera with like no light being one of our lights is out so it came out not that clear or good

So I drained some of my phone battery for nothing? Well, that is the last time I be nice.

Here's another craptastic picture of me. This time in my personal favorite Christmas gift.

379527_565058023509556_12710663_n.jpg

But wait, why do they hate me...oh wait, that's right.

376695_564217190260306_385538485_n.jpg

When I was in Tanzania I spent 4 days in a homestay living with the Maasai. Here's me and my youngest homestay brother. There was very little KiSwahili spoken in my family since they mostly spoke KiMaa, so I never did get his name. I just called him Baby the whole time.

Baby_zpsa096ab7a.jpg

I'm the white one

Attachments

• Baby_zpsa096ab7a.jpg
    Baby_zpsa096ab7a.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 49

i'm biting the head off of a chocolate santa

life is good
564855_123529054479470_986851473_n.jpg

And if you click the spoiler below, you'll see a 13-year-old with a crappy haircut and obviously needs to get off his ass and do something.
picture004.jpg
And yeah, those are Beats by Dr. Dre. :I

Happy New Year everyone :D I'v decided to post some pictures of me and my doggie, since I wrote that blog about him yesterday.

Here's me and part of his face.

246uas3.jpg

Then there's him.

2zptyef.jpg

Aaaand then there's me with part of his body.

ndu0o.jpg

Sorry about the insanely yellow pictures and shit quality.

You all are looking good! =)

Untill i came in

wehehehee
full.jpg

Decided to try turning my usual fringe into completely side-swept hair. Sorta considering keeping it, especially as sweeping my hair aside shows off my new piercing. x)

602983_574123589268072_868030851_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom