• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Review New OP and ED "Become an Arrow! 2013" & "Sakura-Go-Round!"

Dogasu

ロケット団よ永遠
Reaction score
With the start of Episode N, a new opening and ending theme have debuted.

Opening Theme Yajirushi ni Natte! 2013
Lyrics: Toda Akihito
Composition: Tanaka Hirokazu
Arrangment: Naruse Shuuhei
Chorus Arrangement: 川野陽吾
Performed by: Matsumoto Rika

Ending Theme Sakura-Go-Round!
Lyrics: Toda Akihito
Composition: Tanaka Hirokazu
Arrangment: Tanaka Hirokazu
Performed by: Shiritsu Ebisu Chuugakkou

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! The opening was really awesome and I liked the shots of all TP and TR but the repeat attacking footage was disappointing I thought.

The ending was bad I thought. Never liked the "cute", sappy endings so no surprises there.

Lovely, scenes.

-Kairyu and Lizardon are BFFS XD

-Kairyu, Kibago, Pikachu, Mijumaru seem to be the main ones fighting off TEAM PLASMA POKEMON!

-Gantle is also seen.

-Cheren looked awesome with Haderia fighting Miju!

-We got a scene from the skipped Rocket-two parter!

-Handsome and TR both fighting Team Plasma together XD

-Lizardon fights Reshiram and Genesect Gang are attacking!

I missed the opening song but I was able to catch the remaining part. The ending song was nicely done, the animation was decent and so was the song.

And N... ;-)
attachment.php

Attachments

• NEd.png
    NEd.png
    93.6 KB · Views: 1,097
Badass Lizardon! *squeal*

Anyway, I liked the ending, the animation was adorable and the song's not as bad as I expected.

I liked the TR&Handsome scene fromthe opening, other than that? It was okay.
Dent is pretty much non-existant by now xD And we got to see the Muse of Love and Peache in the opening as well!
The "surprise! I am here! Did you miss me?!"-Charizard scene annoyed me a lot. I just don't get the fandom boner for Charizard. It would be okay if more old Pokémon returned but when it is really just Charizard I can't see myself looking forward to more Episode N stuff.
Oh! And I almost forgot about the kinda re-used old TR vs TP special-scene. The best scene from the special (as we know at least) lives on!

- the ending was cute, way too much N but cute.

1358416999598.jpg

OMFG, it's the goddesses. Maybe the anime will reveal more about their past with N where BW2 fell short.

The new opening is actually quite cool, although some scenes seemed really out of place.

The new ending is waaaay better then Mite Mite ☆Kotchitchi and I really liked that Charizard/Dragonite brohug scene.

Lovely, scenes.

-Kairyu and Lizardon are BFFS XD

-Kairyu, Kibago, Pikachu, Mijumaru seem to be the main ones fighting off TEAM PLASMA POKEMON!

-Gantle is also seen.

-Cheren looked awesome with Haderia fighting Miju!

-We got a scene from the skipped Rocket-two parter!

-Handsome and TR both fighting Team Plasma together XD

-Lizardon fights Reshiram and Genesect Gang are attacking!

Well edited footage, unless you mean the bit where Ash, Iris and Cilan saw the explosion, then yeah, probably.

I thought the opening was epic and the ending was cute, as usual.

Hoping the fact the opening focuses on Mijumaru, Pikachu, Kibago, and Kairyu mainly means that Kibago will be getting more screen time. Gantle and Lizardon were in there too which is good I guess, don't really care for the former.

The stock footage scenes look lazy though, but they're not really something to get upset over and are easy to ignore since there were only four short ones.

The fact that the battle with Cheren is supposed to be one of the highlights is pretty lame. It happens early on in the saga and is not relevant to any long-term development.

It doesn't seem that Zekrom, Kyurem, the Shadow Triad or any of the six sages will appear in this arc, which is really odd considering that the writers need all the material they can get to do something worthwhile in 8-9 months.

Despite some mixed answers regarding if videos of the opening and ending can be posted, they can as they are under 2 minutes each which is in accordance with the Copyright Violaton rule.

I LOVED the OP. Awesome animation with an awesome remix to match. Definitely my favorite one so far besides "Best Wishes!".

The ED's animation/still whatever were really cute, but I didn't like the song as much as I did the OP. It was cute, but a bit boring.

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom