• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokemon Best Wishes! Season 2 Mafia - ENDGAME TOWN AND INDEPENDENT WIN 06/01/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

HumanDawn

Living the rich life
Reaction score
20120515-132445.jpg

Pokemon Best Wishes Season 2 Opening - Best Wishes Full - YouTube

Prologue

It was the middle of the night. A seed was planted in the Unova League's biggest battlefield by a shadowy figure who was wearing a black cloak and had a hood that covered their faces. This seed instantly started growing quickly, and finally became a Dark Portal that would send those who enter it into the Darkness. The shadowy figure removed the hood and revealed their face to the other shadowy figure, who was much shorter and was wearing the same cloak with a hood on.

It was none other than Cynthia, who had come to the Unova League, Ash's destination, to corrupt and taint him and his friends to the Darkness. The other shadowy figure also removed the hood and revealed themselves. The two were alone, in the middle of the field. "It all starts here, Dawn." said Cynthia to her comrade. "Yes, our plan for revenge." responded Dawn, tearing up one small tear. "It's okay, Dawn. We've come this far with our plan. We won't let them get away with what they did, I promise." assured Cynthia to her comrade. "I told him to not come here... I warned him... and then... that had happened to him." said Dawn, tearing up more and more. Cynthia proceeded to give Dawn a hug to comfort her from the grief that the horrible tragedy that had happened a few months ago caused.

They found one possible solution to reverse the tragedy, but they needed some sort of energy to gather. And so they waited for the Unova League to begin, where their master plan was to occur to gain the energy.

Note: The events of this story occur once Ash arrived in the Unova League.

Changes/Additions:

This Mafia game will have a bit of a unique set up. In the Day Phase, private communications are not allowed at all, not even between the Mafia! Instead, they are only allowed in the Night Phase. In the Night Phase, nobody can post in the thread. I've also decided to implement something new to the game, Hidden Win Conditions. Some roles, along with the win condition in their RolePM, will have another, secondary win condition that they don't know of. To win, they only have to succeed in only one win condition. To win, they don't need both. If they manage to get the requirements of a hidden win condition, they'll still be in the game. If they fail to achieve their primary win condition and get their secondary win condition, they'll still be considered as winners thanks to having the requirements to satisfy the secondary win condition.

If you have any questions about it, don't hesitate to ask.

See! I can be original!

Rules:

Read and obey the rules
If you fail to obey them, I won't hesitate to modkill you or sub you out, depending on what rule was broken.

No Flaming and Baiting
You all should know that this is just a game, and that by losing it's not the end of the world. If you're that type of person that gets annoyed and feels uncomfortable for getting ganged up on, then this isn't the game for you. Keep the discussion civil and friendly.

Necroliking
After your death, you aren't allowed to like any posts. The only exception I'll make where I can allow this is if the post consists of only a joke that has no game related information.

Deathtalking
You are allowed to post only one post after your death. This post shouldn't contain any game related information. If you want to make another post to say a joke, PM me the post and I'll see if it's acceptable. You can't talk about the game or give your opinion of it to anybody who is still playing it. There's the Tainted Players QT to discuss the game.

Private Conversations
You can only talk privately in the Night Phase in this game and only through the use of PMs. Skype, and any other live chat is not allowed. The Mafia has its own QT to also use only in the Night Phase.

RolePM Details
You may not claim your power role to anybody until the 3rd Day Phase of this game. Nameclaiming, hinting to who you are, and paraphrasing are not allowed at all.

Voting
To vote, you must use this format; Vote: User. Be sure to unvote by using Unvote: User. If it isn't bolded, your vote will not count.

Activity
I'm going to be really harsh on this one and request that you post something, anything every two Day Phases. If you don't, I'll ask for a substitute immediately.

By the way, if you happened to not read the rules because you think that they're the same ones from the last Mafia game I hosted, you thought wrong.

-----

Untainted Players: (Players who are still in the game)

Those who reserved for the game will get priority over those who didn't. I've decided to do this in case any of the reserved players have changed their mind and have decided to not play the game, and to give the players who didn't reserve a chance to sign up if they wish to.

Reserved Players:

1. @Akuraito;
2. @Soulmaster;
3. @FinalArcadia;
4. @Doctor jokool;
5. @Fushimi;
6. @Momoka;
7. @Master Mew;
8. @Dark Blueberry;
9. @Yata;
10. @Fynx;
11. @Midorikawa;
12. @Shadows;

Tainted Players: (Players who have lost)

4. @Dark Blueberry; Iris, 3x Doctor, Unova League
5. @Midorikawa; Bianca, Lover Color Post Restrictor, Unova League.
6. @Shadows; Marlon, 1x Commuter, Unova League.
7. @Doctor jokool; Stephan, 1 shot Jailer, 1 shot Silencer, Unova League.
8. @FinalArcadia; Caitlin, Vote Power Upper, Unova League.
10. @Fushimi; Dawn, Godmother, 1x Lynchproof, 2x Roleblocker, 2x Spy, DP Force.
12. @Yata; Virgil, Lover, Random JOAT, Unova League.
13. @Soulmaster; Cynthia, 1x Strongman, 2x Rolecop, Double Voter, DP Force.

Tainted Players are players who have lost the game. Once they have lost, they'll be given a link to a QT where they can discuss the game together if they wish to.

I am in need of substitutes.

Substitutes:

Winners:

1. @Fynx; Trip, Voteless, Fool, Independent.
2. @m0ckingbird20; @Nepeta Leijon; Georgia, 1x Vigilante, Unova League.
3. @Akuraito; Cilan, 3x Cop, Unova League
9. @Momoka; Cameron, Crazy Voter, Unova League.
11. @Master Mew; Ash Ketchum, 1x Deathproof, Unova League.

Players who have satisfied their secondary win condition:[/u]

8. FinalArcadia - Got her voting power up to 2.
9. Momoka - Her Crazy Vote went to Ash.
13. Soulmaster - Got enough energy to revive Paul.

Optional Host Questions:

How long have you been playing in The War Room?

Do you think the idea of a secondary win condition that is hidden is interesting?

Last edited:
Re: Pokemon Best Wishes! Season 2 Mafia Sign Ups!

I'll still play.

Answer - I started to play mafia games before TWR was actually made. It was around the end of 2010, so that's like over two years. Though I took breaks time to time due to school. (Notably a very long one last year.)

I'm in.

Answers:
-Well, I have been in the war room for 1 day lol.
-I have played other mafia games that have had secondary or/and secret win conditions. They are pretty interesting but they are hard to balance.

Last edited:

I'm in.

Answers:
-I have played other mafia games that have had secondary or/and secret win conditions. They are pretty interesting but they are hard to balance.

Welcome! XD

Really? How did they work out in the end?

I'm in.

Answers:

Welcome! XD

Really? How did they work out in the end?

Well one of them went really bad. Mafia killed mafia and town killed town but the other 2 (of which the 1 didn't have secret but only secondary conditions) went very good.

Confirming!

Since around April 17th, 2012. Joined for TWR, so... X3

Do you think the idea of a secondary win condition that is hidden is interesting?

Like you already know, yeah, I really love the idea. X3 It's definitely nice, since it has to make the player think about what WC his/her role could possibly have... just makes everything more interesting, really.

Confirm reporting in!!

EDIT: read the rules XDD

Maybe around 6 months or so. I think I first joined last summer.

Yes, it is XDD That would mean, even if I'm in a situation that would normally make me lose - I'd still have chances of winning.

Last edited:

Confirming my reservation!

I've been playing since...the end of December? /doesn't even remember anymore

Yeah, I think it sounds like fun to have a win condition you don't know about!

I'm still in!

I've been playing here since...... I think last summer?

And yeah, I like the idea of secret win conditions! Should be really exciting to see how they work!

Definitely still want in on this!

Since mid-to-late May. I think my first game started right around my birthday, actually.

It's very interesting, especially because it could be possible to think you lost, but still actually have a way of winning. And not knowing what condition you have adds an element of uncertainty and surprise to the game. XD

Confirming my spot.

I think since February of 2012?

I don't see why not, it sounds like an interesting idea and gives the game an extra flair.

I still want my spot!

Since about February 17th, 2012.

I really like the sound of that, actually. So yes, very interesting sounding~

Claiming my reservation.

1. I've been playing in the War Room for about a year and a half. I remember when Flame ran games in the RP forum before the War Room, but I don't really consider that part of my experience.

2. As long as the hidden win condition doesn't run counter to the stated win condition, it could be very interesting.

Confirming my reservation!

1. I believe during September of 2012.

2. I think it could be very interesting - can't wait to find them out!

Confirming my spot.

The things are a optional so we don't have to do them :p

But I will anyways

I think I joined my first game almost exactly 1 year ago.

Very. If it works out well it should be quite interesting.

I'd like to join, please. :)

I've only joined BMGf today (or yesterday, depending on your timezone), but I've been playing Mafia for a year or two, with varying degrees of success. As for the secret win conditions, they definitely sound interesting, although I suppose we'll just have to play to find out for sure.

I'd like to join, please. :)

I've only joined BMGf today (or yesterday, depending on your timezone), but I've been playing Mafia for a year or two, with varying degrees of success. As for the secret win conditions, they definitely sound interesting, although I suppose we'll just have to play to find out for sure.

You'll be put in the substitute list. You can only play if somebody backs out.

I'm thinking of starting the game either today or tomorrow.

NIGHT 0 - So It Begins

Ash, his friends and his rivals had finally made it to the Unova League, where the unexpected started happening. Competitors have been strangely disappearing. The source of it all was the Dark Portal that was in the middle of the biggest battlefield in the Unova League. Somebody has been sending them to the Darkness, and with not a single moment to lose, the culprit had to be eliminated before more harm could be caused. It was now the night for everybody to prepare, for the day to come would be a difficult one.

1. @Fynx;
2. @m0ckingbird20;
3. @Akuraito;
4. @Dark Blueberry;
5. @Midorikawa;
6. @Shadows;
7. @Doctor jokool;
8. @FinalArcadia;
9. @Momoka;
10. @Fushimi;
11. @Master Mew;
12. @Yata;
13. @Soulmaster;

I'm going to start sending out RolePMs. Please confirm in thread.

EDIT: All RolePMs have been sent.

Get to confirming them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom