• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW113: The Foggy Sanji Ranch! Denryu's Light!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huh, Flocessy Ranch. I really don't get the reasoning behind all this pacing, its like a very spastic trip all over Unova. They went to Virbank to get the 8th badge as B2W2 promotioning, and that was seemingly it, but to go back to Aspertia, then take the road back to Virbank is odd. Especially if you consider how likely its going to be that they're gonna take the B2W2 path, including Lentimas mark my words, and its gonna be a trip down memory lane. Whatever, Ampharos focused episode is gonna be god-tier, I just know it. Stupid Pikachu, I would love ash with a Mareep.....

Well it is a bit strange considering it's right next to Virbank City - if they were going to go back to that part of the map, I don't know why they didn't just have Ash go get the badge from Marlon and then do everything at once.

It's probably because they also wanted to promote Homika (and Pokewood). Then, they brought along Cynthia and Dawn, so they can promote East Isshu and bring back most of the Pokemon from the previous generation. The route they'll be taking in Episode N seems strange, but I guess the writers didn't want to go through the same old cities again. So instead, we'd see Ash taking a ship to Hiougi, so the writers can introduce N (and Cheren). Considering that White Ruins in somewhere in Sekka, they'd have to past through Sangi (and probably some anime-exclusive locations) to get there.

Playerking said:
Well between then and now, they had other stuff that they wanted to include.

Arrival of Dawn

Have an episode for Oshawott and Piplup showing their relationship and showing off new moves in the Onix island episode.

Iris capturing Dragonite.

Dawn's departure.

More Iris development and her rematch with Drayden.

All of that could have waited.

Last edited:
Well, unless it's included in this particular episode, they could also go to Flocessy Town and run into Alder again. They still need Reversal Mountain in the anime too.

Then, they brought along Cynthia and Dawn, so they can promote East Isshu and bring back most of the Pokemon from the previous generation.
Replace "most" with "a very select few", namely Piplup, Dragonite, Riolu and Eevee. The rest didn't stand out at all and were few and far between.

I hope that all the fillers from here on out will at least focus on the older Pokémon.

UnovaCastaway said:
They still need Reversal Mountain in the anime too.
No, they don't.

A ranch that's a chain smoker and continuously hits on women. Can't wait.

This place was super refreshing in the games so I'm hoping I can actually enjoy what's done with it in the anime.

#Riolu4Ash

"Satoshi and his friends meet a girl named Elly and the "Light Pokemon" Denryuu. Denryuu's in charge of rounding up the ranch's flock of Mereep but it isn't so good at its job, so it has therefore started to undergo training to learn the move "Thunder Punch.""

Denryuu's in charge of rounding up the ranch's flock of Mereep but it isn't so good at its job, so it has therefore started to undergo training to learn the move "Thunder Punch.""
For what purpose? To punch those poor Mareep? There is something really weird about a sheep acting as a sheep dog. A pig, on the other hand...

Just looked. Now I wish I hadn't. What the fuck is going on there?!

Well, apart from... that... it just seems like another filler. This really isn't the best time for them with Team Plasma running rampant and all., but they've done worse. (Seriously, why the fuck was there a filler in the middle of the fucking league?!?!)

That looks similar to the Roggenrola plan. Just with Mareep in a cage now.

It figures that TRio would be in this episode and that the Ampharos belongs to the COTD. I'm still excited about the Ampharos, though.

God damn it, is this going to be like the Audino episode? >_>

It looks like a mash of both the Audino episode and Roggenrola episode, both which are episodes that I really liked. Ampharos needs some love!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom