• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW112: Achroma VS Handsome! Plasma-dan's Conspiracy!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This looks really good. I'm sick of seeing Pikachu battling now, but I always love it when Pikachu is turned evil/crazy.

Looks like the gang war from the banned 2 parter's being recycled.

Oh please let there be another fly-by hyperbeaming! (STRAIGHT OUTTA CASTELIA!!)

Re: BW 111/112? Team Plasma Appears

I wonder if N will be traveling along side Ash and co. or will they only be encountering him every now and then through out this season? Since the league's now done, maybe Ash and co. can participate in the PWT. It would be nice to see some old faces again.

i cant remember where i read it but its was stated that he was to be a traveling companion

The preview for this ep shown at the end of BW108 seems to be cool considering pikachu turns evil... Looker returns and Ash tries to help him getting into the hands of team plasma,, as a result his buddy pikachu becomes evil which directly implies the return of his another bad-ass buddy charizard just to help Ash get back pikachu. But i sincerely hope this arc lasts more than what we expect,, as Genesect and Reshiram may make an appearance...

Pikachu isn't the only one. Plasma turns a bunch of Pokemon against them. I doubt Lizardon comes back this soon.

Lizardon being turned evil can be an interesting twist.

Pikachu isn't the only one. Plasma turns a bunch of Pokemon against them. I doubt Lizardon comes back this soon.

Yes many other pokes are turned evil. I said considering oly Ash in mind. And your doubt is corect,, but Charizard is always there when Ash gets into trouble. It might appear sooner or later..

this is the episode that the unova region problems really start

Last edited:
BW112_Scan_1_zps1b5262ad.png

BW112_Scan_2_zpsc9126a4f.png

BW112_Scan_3_zpsf3779663.png

BW112_Scan_4_zps9033af0d.png

Last edited:
"Having arrived in Sangi Town, Satoshi and friends are attcked by many 'Mushroom Pokemon', Morobareru. Hearing that the Mountain Pokemon have recently started rampaging a lot, Satoshi and friends head to the Mountain."
"Achroma of Team Plasma carries out experiments to bring out the full potential of Dentula. At the same time, Satoshi and friends encounter violent Morobareru."
"A disturbance among Wild Pokemon?!"
"Having arrived at Sangi Town, Satoshi and friends are suddenly attacked by rampaging 'Mushroom Pokemon', Morobareru. Hearing that the Mountain Pokemon have begun rampaging a lot recently, Satoshi heads to check the Town Observatory, where suspicious people are."
"The Team Plasma Scientist, Achroma, is carrying out mystery experiments using Pokemon. At the same time, having arrived at Sangi Town, Satoshi and friends hear that recently Pokemon have been rampaging a lot, and begin an investigation."

from Bluesun.

The VA List.

Ash
Iris
Cilan
Pikachu
Axew
Jessie
James
Meowth
Colress
Looker
Ghetsis
Nurse Joy
Officer Jenny
Angie

Summaries from Adamant.

"Mysterious incidents of Pokémon attacking people have occurred!! Satoshi and his friends head into the mountains to search for the cause of this, but on the way, even Pikachu and Kibago end up growing violent...!!

Summary:
Plasma Gang scientist Achroma is experimenting with Pokémon. Attempting to draw out its dormant power, he exposes the 'Electric Spider Pokémon' Dentula to a mysterious ray. Dentula cries out, and...
Tunbear and Kojondo are also subjected to such experiments... just what is the true goal of all this?

Satoshi and friends have arrived in Sangi Town. Suddenly, they're attacked by a pack of 'Mushroom Pokémon' Morobareru with odd looks in their eyes! It appears that the Pokémon in the nearby mountain have frequently started acting violent as of late. Having also heard that a group of suspicious people have been hanging around at the observatory in town, the group immediately heads there. On their way, however, Pikachu, Kibago and a group of wild Pokémon all suddenly band together and attack them. Taken back by surprise, Satoshi and friends are saved by a Hiker, who turns out to be...!?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom