• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW112: Achroma VS Handsome! Plasma-dan's Conspiracy!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No doubts..,, that hiker is Looker.. He would say "I am also hearing strange news abt pokemon attacking people.. Lets go and check it out"..

Preview
- Some Amoonguss, some Pidove, 2 Deerling, a Maractus and a Lilligant attack.
- A Thunderbolt and a Dragon Rage go towards Ash and co.
- James grabs some flying gadget of his.
- Ghetsis speaks through a hologram.
- A Plamsa grunt runs off from Colress.
- Evil Pikachu and Axew.
- A Galvantula attacks with an Electro Ball and almost hits Iris.
- A Beartic uses Ice Beam and almost hits Cilan.
- A Goldbat and Magnemite fly over Ash.
- A Scolipede uses Poison Tail.
- Mienshao uses some move.
- Colress shoots a control device out of a gadget of his.
- Looker throws some dice, cube thing.
- Ash screams out.
- Pikachu yells out whilst being evil.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUpJ3R3VJ6Y

Last edited:
My prediction is that this episode ends with Team Rocket hacking Team Plasma's system for controlling Pokémon.

Preview
- Some Amoonguss, some Pidove, 2 Deerling, a Maractus and a Lilligant attack.
- A Thunderbolt and a Dragon Rage go towards Ash and co.
- James grabs some flying gadget of his.
- Ghetsis speaks through a hologram.
- A Plamsa grunt runs off from Colress.
- Evil Pikachu and Axew.
- A Galvantula attacks with an Electro Ball and almost hits Iris.
- A Beartic uses Ice Beam and almost hits Cilan.
- A Goldbat and Magnemite fly over Ash.
- A Scolipede uses Poison Tail.
- Mienshao uses some move.
- Colress shoots a control device out of a gadget of his.
- Looker throws some dice, cube thing.
- Ash screams out.
- Pikachu yells out whilst being evil.

ポケットモンスターベストウイッシュシーズン2 エピソードN - YouTube
Why am I not surprised they slumped the good ol Pikachu is evil plot into this once more? I'm serious, The way Corless controls the Pokemon screamed "pikachu is going to turn evil again"! But whatever, seems like a good ep considering how its not just Pikachu but every Pokemon in the vicinity.

I'm hoping Handsome can make TR's personality return, even if it's only for 2 seconds.

And I'm excited about evil Pikachu, I want to see what Satoshi will do to snap him out of it.

EDIT: What do you mean the good old Pikachu is evil plot? If I remember correctly, that plot's been used 3 times in almost 800 episodes. Or has it been more?

It's hardly a "Pikachu going evil" plot when Kibago and lots of wild Pokemon turn too.

Oh Arceus yes
YEEEEEESSSSS

This, friends, is what I've been looking forward to most of all. A, Looker is back, and B, friggin' Colress! Excited!

Oh Arceus yes
YEEEEEESSSSS

This, friends, is what I've been looking forward to most of all. A, Looker is back, and B, friggin' Colress! Excited!

this is one of the marquee episodes of Episode N

"Achroma VS Handsome! The Schemes of Team Plasma!!"
"The Team Plasma Scientist, Achroma, is conducting experiments using Pokemon. He bathes Pokemon in a mysterious light in order to bring out their potential. What is his objective...!? On a mountain, Satoshi and friends are attacked by a Morobareru with odd eyes, and head to a suspicious Observatory..."
CONDUCTING MYSTERY EXPERIMENTS, ACROMA!
"V The Morobareru attack!"
"^ The colour of Pikachu's eyes is odd! Could he have become Team Plasma's Guinea Pig!?"

From Bluesun

I know what do you think Colress will be like. Will he be different than his Game Counter Part or will he be the same.

I know what do you think Colress will be like. Will he be different than his Game Counter Part or will he be the same.

I'm thinking he will be the same in the videogame

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom