• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Axis Powers Hetalia Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Episode 2 was awesome as well! And featured more characters, which is always good.

Episode 2 was much better than episode 1. The allies showed up. XD

Gah I just love this updated art style. Looks so much prettier and it makes me happy that they're staying true to the manga's style. <33 Episode 2 was hilarious and definitely better than 1! Looking forward to the third soo much now omg.

I loved the part when Russia choked America with his scarf. XD The Axis Powers' reaction to it was also quite hilarious.

I Couldn't stop laughing when that happened. XDDD

Russia choking America with his scarf was amazing. xDDD Also, does anyone really know what color Russia's scarf really is? I've seen art where it's white, pink, purple... the blue in Beautiful World (but that might have only been done for comedic reasons in that one scene)... I really have no idea. I think it's truly pink, though.

I am so excited for the next episode on Friday omg 8D

meh the first two episodes were not that impressive to me compared to other seasons. the art shift im not too fond of because it makes the sereis more fluffy and cutzie like. i do hope the episodes continue off of the past seasons comedy. BUT PLEASE PLEASE GET A NEW ENDING SONG!!! CANT STAND IT!!!!!!

Episode 3 was not as good as 2. : / But it still wasn't bad. I'm happy that they're jamming in every character they can into 5 minuets. Much better than previous seasons.

Can we all go join their Canada club???

We should all join the Canada club! I thought Canada was even more adorable in this season than he was before >.>

I also want to join all of Italy's clubs xD They seem like places I'd be more than willing to waste my time in xD

At least Canada is be remembered! So far...

I'll just stick my head in here and ask if anyone's joining the Vuvuzela honk honk club then?

At least Canada is be remembered! So far...
Who is this alledged "canada" you speak of???

I'll just stick my head in here and ask if anyone's joining the Vuvuzela honk honk club then?
Nah, Im going to join the Mitsubishi and Saturn honk honk club. those horns sound better then vuvuzelas in my thoiughts...though that would be a good club started by one of the italys because Italians are infamous for using their car's horn.

The new style is just plain awesome. All of the characters look really lovely. :D

D'awwww. Little Russia is so cute. :3

This episode was great like all the others.

Ukraine's advice will always have a place in my heart. XD When Funimation dubs it, I hope it's as close to the Japanese quote as possible.

;_; This episode was so sad, but very interesting.

Ehh. the new episode was meh. the only character i knew was france an the other two i had no idea so the only thing i liked was that France does have self control. the rest just to me was boring and not the normal hetalia style that weve seen from seasons 1-4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom