• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official BMGF Picture Thread Vol. 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Official BMG Picture Thread Vol. 4

A picture of a picture of me with the 2010 and 2012 World Series trophies won by the Giants.
482479_341154335994031_1206563548_n.jpg

I think that it's been a while since I've posted a picture in here. With that being the case, I'll share this one that a friend took at a party that I went to last October. Big pic, so just a link. I'm the one with the Milkmen shirt and camcorder in hand.

http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/177306_4030113508214_1215507508_o.jpg

That's a really well shot photo, very professional. It's also interesting to note that you aren't a tiny anime guy and instead a normal dude :p

I think that it's been a while since I've posted a picture in here. With that being the case, I'll share this one that a friend took at a party that I went to last October. Big pic, so just a link. I'm the one with the Milkmen shirt and camcorder in hand.

http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/177306_4030113508214_1215507508_o.jpg

That's a really well shot photo, very professional. It's also interesting to note that you aren't a tiny anime guy and instead a normal dude :p

Very professional indeed. So professional, in fact, that for some reason it looks like something out of Trainspotting to me. Maybe 'cause it's in a bar and the guy holding the beer looks a little bit like Begbie.

What was I talking about again?

Very professional indeed. So professional, in fact, that for some reason it looks like something out of Trainspotting to me. Maybe 'cause it's in a bar and the guy holding the beer looks a little bit like Begbie.

What was I talking about again?
Haha, didn't catch that, yeah he does have resemblance to Begbie, looks far more friendlier though :p

Ahh yes, the lady who took that photo has been into photography for many years, she's damn good with a camera. The guy with the beer is very friendly, and he also plays the drums in this band.

She definitely shows her prowess with it, it's wonderfully shot :) The Dead Milkmen, as in The Dead Milkmen - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia ? Yeah I know them, though I haven't heard them in some time.

Yep, that's the one. The photo was taken at a surprise birthday party for Joe, the guitarist. It was a crazy night, that's for sure. A lot of bands played and a lot of fun was had.

She definitely shows her prowess with it, it's wonderfully shot :) The Dead Milkmen, as in The Dead Milkmen - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia ? Yeah I know them, though I haven't heard them in some time.

Yep, that's the one. The photo was taken at a surprise birthday party for Joe, the guitarist. It was a crazy night, that's for sure. A lot of bands played and a lot of fun was had.

Huh, we'll now about that! Seems like it would be fantastic party :)

Just got back from an exhausting but fun weekend retreat. Here's me eating lunch earlier today:
377714_10151269134221960_83435679_n.jpg
As you can see, the room's design didn't make for a very social lunch.

Here's a more standard picture of myself:
8849_432089693523441_525844985_n.jpg

Just got back from an exhausting but fun weekend retreat. Here's me eating lunch earlier today:
377714_10151269134221960_83435679_n.jpg
As you can see, the room's design didn't make for a very social lunch.

Here's a more standard picture of myself:
8849_432089693523441_525844985_n.jpg

Lookin good, dude :)

@Satoshi-kun; Great pic. It's so cool that you've met some of the Dead Milkmen. I'm VERY jealous ;_;

I did think it was a Daniel Johnston shirt at first though, then I recognised the album cover.

Haha, didn't catch that, yeah he does have resemblance to Begbie, looks far more friendlier though :p

I guess I agree. He looks a bit like him. I wouldn't like to run into Begbie at a bar though!

@Sunburn; Looking good. You always look so happy.

Thanks guys :)

Somebody posted a picture of the gang from the retreat:
559783_462826783783065_1469579873_n.jpg

I'm the guy in the back with the red shirt/Spain kit. It was a fun weekend :p

I should also probably mention that the guy in front with the beard had just had a bunch of powdered paint stuff thrown at him, which is why he looks like that.

Last edited:

We got snow today!

Here's me in front of a snow covered tree:

SUNP0019.JPG

This is me, don't click on the spoiler if you want your mental image that you composed of me to stay intact. : P And uh, this is the only picture of me you will ever get. And I don't expect to for me to look all nice and stuff, this was taken on my bed out of sheer boredom.

f3dsuu.jpg

This is me, don't click on the spoiler if you want your mental image that you composed of me to stay intact. : P And uh, this is the only picture of me you will ever get. And I don't expect to for me to look all nice and stuff, this was taken on my bed out of sheer boredom.

f3dsuu.jpg

Your earphones are in the wrong ears. The right one has the button not the left :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom