• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW120 "The White Ruins! Satoshi VS N!!"

Karamazov

Pokémon: Gen 8.0 You Can (Not) Catch 'em All
Reaction score
Thanks to Eitarou for the original thread.

episodenclimax.png

84807d1361245874-bw-climax-www.dotup.org3966189.jpg

Decolora_Scan_zps5c64cf32.png

Last edited:
I wonder what is going to happen here is it going to be one of Satoshi's Pokemon or Charizard and What is N going to command and How Will The Outcome Come Out for the Next Episode.

The episode title says its Ash vs N.. My doubt is whether they fight each other or its just a war of words(ideals of both). Its very critical at this point but both must co-operate if they have to stop TP..

The episode title says its Ash vs N.. My doubt is whether they fight each other or its just a war of words(ideals of both). Its very critical at this point but both must co-operate if they have to stop TP..

I'd love a battle but it would be intresting if it was just Ash trying to talk him out of it with his opinions on Pokemon and the situations.
This is one of those episodes I'm dying to see.

AND I JUST NOTICED THE GROWLITHE IS LICKING YOUNG N'S FACE DHJASDHASJFJFHJFHFJH *heart melts* *fangasm*

*ahem*

How many episodes do those scans cover anyway? Which ones cover the particular episode this thread is about? (that mag is monthly, right?)

Pretty excited for this one! Little N in the scan is so eee adorable too.

I know, right?

Poor baby.

As for what the VS part stands for, I think it is most likely a clash of ideals, than an actual Pokemon battle... if there is a battle, it will be short and certainly not the focal point or (obviously) the source of the main conflict. We've had misleading titles like that before, haven't we? They're probably trying not to give anything away from the title alone, while also choosing titles that'll hype up the episode.

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom