• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Re: Harvest Moon: Back to Nature Mafia - Day 6: END GAME - TOWN VICTORY! (31-03-2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Harvest Moon: Back to Nature Mafia - Day 1: It's a Wonderful Life (21-03-2013)

tumblr_m562jbbUwd1r3e2vq.jpg

The villagers gathered in the town square to discuss recent events. The conversation quickly turned sour. Accusations flew from one person to the next. The meeting had proven unproductive. There just wasn't any evidence to go on. They headed back home with a heavy heart, deflated but more determined than ever. As they sit in their homes, they remain fearful about what the following night could bring.

No one was lynched.

It is now Night 1. Any night actions can be sent in now. The next phase update will be at approximately 6pm GTM, tomorrow.

10/10 players remain.

Re: Harvest Moon: Back to Nature Mafia - Night 1: Shine on Harvest Moon (22-03-2013)

As Aku mentioned, why was @Octy; eager to also vote Human? Was there any kind of basis, or were you just wanting a lynch?

Re: Harvest Moon: Back to Nature Mafia - Night 1: Shine on Harvest Moon (22-03-2013)

Well, honestly, I was just wanting to get a lynch. If we would've gotten the lynch, we might have gotten somewhere. Instead of just sitting around, worrying the nightphase away as who the mafia will kill. That's how I see it at least.

For whom it concerns, you have 2 hours left to submit your night actions.

Re: Harvest Moon: Back to Nature Mafia - Day 2: Hospital Blues (23-03-2013)

elli_m500_zpse734c657.png

An apple a day keeps the doctor away!

It was a long night. Warm and humid and typically quiet. Elli was working late at the hospital. She was busy catching up on the workload she'd missed that day. She was sat behind the desk, writing prescriptions when she heard a noise outside. It sounded like someone was calling for help. Being the tentative medical professional she was, she pushed asider her notes and ran outside as quickly as she could, grabbing a first aid kit on the way. As she pushed open the door she was shocked to find that there was no one there. Was she hearing things? She began to feel vulnerable. Suddenly the voice started again "over here, help me. Please" it said. Elli shuck off all her doubt and ran over to the shrub where she assumed this person was lying, injured. As she approached, a figure emerged but it was too dark to make out any features. She noticed that the stranger was holding what looked like a rotten apple. Before she could think, the apple had left the strangers hand and was hurtling towards her face. Laughing could be heard as she stumbled backwards in disaray. Elli fell to the ground with a huge thump. She blacked out. When she woke in the hospital surrounded by friends, they informed her of two things. She'd been attacked and her leg was broken. She knew she would no longer be able to participate. Her friends swore they'd catch whoever did this to her and bring them to justice.

You are 'Elli'

ElliPM_zps13f82ab2.jpg

Special ability: Doctor

Octy has been eliminated. She was allied with the Villagers.

It is Summer 2nd (Day 2)

Voting is now open. This phase will end at approximately 6pm GMT, tomorrow.
9/10 players remain.

Last edited:

I don't understand why the mafia killed her. She could have easily been bandwagoned due to the previous day's events.

And the only thing I saw that could be called suspicious was Akuraito calling out Octy. But even that's not a lot.

> somewhat under suspicion
> gets killed
> doctor

do you ever just wonder where your life went wrong

No, but more seriously, I'm not sure why the mafia killed her. I mean, she was pretty much the most suspicious person thus far, so...though I guess it could be so that we wouldn't gain any info by lynching her today in case we did? Urgh.

...why didn't she protect herself omg ;_;

Well crap...why does this always happen to me? XD But I had fun! Thanks for letting me play!

There is literally no way to know why the mafia killed Octy(could have been no reason, maybe to cast suspicion, etc.) so I don't think we should really focus on the motive for her death when it'll get us literally no where. Or I guess we could see if anyone here was acting obvious or trying to get her to claim? Although I don't think anyone did, so...

Octy wouldn't have for some strange reason claimed to anyone on Day 1, right?

It seems to me that Octy was killed to probably frame either Aku or Momoka, since they were the two questioning her. Otherwise, I don't know why'd they kill her.

Anyway, we kind of don't have many ways to know if she contacted someone or who, unless they're willing to come out and say it. That's doubtful though, since it could put suspicion on them. I'm going to look back through the thread to see if anything on day 1 struck me as odd, since otherwise we're kind of getting nowhere.

Okay, I know this theory might seem silly(if I can even call it a theory), but I'm not sure what I think about Flame_. I mean, his vote could have been a joke vote, but... on the other hand, it didn't sound like a usual joke vote. Maybe I read it wrong, but to me, it was a strange Day 1 vote, especially in a game this small.

Okay, I know this theory might seem silly(if I can even call it a theory), but I'm not sure what I think about Flame_. I mean, his vote could have been a joke vote, but... on the other hand, it didn't sound like a usual joke vote. Maybe I read it wrong, but to me, it was a strange Day 1 vote, especially in a game this small.

Well, let's look at his post;

Flame_ said:
Hmmm...

Vote: Human Dawn

Second person to vote could be mafia.

Now as for what I think in regards to that... Okay, an outlandish theory coming through.

So since nothing else really stuck out to me on Day 1, even this is pushing it, but… perhaps the reason Octy was killed was because Flame_ would have been worried that somehow if Human did get out, that he’d be in suspicion for starting the wagon, so before that could happen he killed Octy? But yeah, just a theory, of course.
I don't think his post was a joke vote, personally, but I don't really find too much suspicious about that? Octy's wasn't, and she was town, so maybe he just wanted to try and get something done on Day 1.

Fushimi said:
So since nothing else really stuck out to me on Day 1, even this is pushing it, but… perhaps the reason Octy was killed was because Flame_ would have been worried that somehow if Human did get out, that he’d be in suspicion for starting the wagon, so before that could happen he killed Octy? But yeah, just a theory, of course.
I don't think his post was a joke vote, personally, but I don't really find too much suspicious about that? Octy's wasn't, and she was town, so maybe he just wanted to try and get something done on Day 1.

That theory actually does make some crazy sense... er, sense that is kinda weird, but it actually seems like our best bet so far. I don't think we should all just wait around for the night phase since again, that will leave us with no leads whatsoever and it'll be like this day phase all over again if we stand by.

I'd vote him, but I'd also like to hear some others thoughts on the matter before doing so. Just to see what everyone else is thinking.

Greece said:
Vote: Everyone

Then all the mafias will die :p
On another note;
I know this was a clear and simple joke vote, but in a small game a vote like that seems... suspicious somehow. I'm not sure how to say it, but it strikes me the wrong way. I mean, if the game wasn't so small, I would think nothing of it, but... I dunno. I guess what I'm trying to say is that I'll keep an eye on Greece.

If we don't want to be picked off in the night phases without trying anything, then it's best to vote, at least to see what discussion that brings.

VOTE: Greece

Not to over-analyze a joke vote, but if everyone died, nobody would win. Why not say "VOTE: Mafia" rather than "everyone?"

Yes, I realize I might be taking that post too seriously. ^^;

In my opinion though, Flame_ at the moment has more going for him. I'd be more 'eager' to vote him, although I'm not against voting Greece either.

In my opinion though, Flame_ at the moment has more going for him. I'd be more 'eager' to vote him, although I'm not against voting Greece either.
Then why haven't you voted yet, for Flame_ or Greece? Especially when you said yourself that we can't all just sit around and let another phase pass by like Day 1 did.

Then why haven't you voted yet, for Flame_ or Greece? Especially when you said yourself that we can't all just sit around and let another phase pass by like Day 1 did.

I was first waiting to vote to see what others would say, but only you have spoken up. And I didn't vote just now because it would result in a tie, if nobody else comes in and votes either Greece or Flame_. I'd rather there be a lynch rather than a no lynch, so I don't want to risk tying up the votes if no one else comes in thread.

It seems to me that Octy was killed to probably frame either Aku or Momoka, since they were the two questioning her. Otherwise, I don't know why'd they kill her.

Then we might as well just leave them for now.

As for Greece, I don't find her particulary vote-able at this point. Her post was obviously a joke vote... it'll be just Unova Mafia again if we vote her - she says something unimportant, and gets lynched because of that? I'm more bent towards flame for the somewhat odd reasoning of posting first/second = mafia theory.

FoS: Flame

Re: Harvest Moon: Back to Nature Mafia - Night 2: Ghost Town (24-03-2013)

It was another quiet, unproductive day. The news of Elli's accident had spread through the town, causing even more unease. As the people continued to argue amongst themselves, the perpetrators looked on and laughed at the hapless villagers. Another night drew in and the towns' folk retreated back to their homes to the safety of their beds. Meanwhile, beyond the sleepy stillness of Mineral Town, the perpetrators were just waking up.

No one was lynched.

It is now Night 2. Any night actions you may have can now be submitted. This phase will end at approximately 6pm GTM, tomorrow.

1 @HumanDawn;
2 @Momoka;
3 @Setra;
4.@Octy
5 @Fushimi;
6 @FinalArcadia;
7 @Akuraito;
8 @Flame_;
9 @Dark Blueberry;
10 @Greece;
9/10 players remain.

Sorry for the late update ^^'

Re: Harvest Moon: Back to Nature Mafia - Night 2: Ghost Town (24-03-2013)

Alright, I'm confused. Greece should have been out, but that obviously didn't happen... I guess she's either a 1x lynch proof or completely lynch proof? Or there could be a negative/null voter in our midst. @Greece; Care to clarify? Since I mean, we now know you gotta be one of those, so...

EDIT: Whoa oops, forgot there needed to be a hammer(four people). Well that explains that then. i totally forgot that wow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom