• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Monster Mafia 10/05/2013 - Night Six - Akai Tsuki - SERIAL KILLER AKURAITO WIN

Status
Not open for further replies.

HumanDawn

Living the rich life
Reaction score
Welcome to Monster Mafia!

Welcome Ladies and Gentlemen to Monster Mafia!​

This Mafia game will be hosted by 2 persons:

Feel free to add any of us on Skype if we are not in your contact list already.

Also please make sure you read the Set-Up and the Rules carefully as this is a unique game.

Day Phases will update every 48 hours and Night Phases will update every 24 hours.[/SPOILER]​

Set-Up:
1.Each players can create a role based on any character of his/her choice. (You can even make an imaginary character or choose "Winnie the Pooh" as far as we care.)
2.Each player will sent his/her role to both hosts. (Players are allowed to sent basic role outlines instead of complete roles or simply request a brand new role from the hosts. In any case the hosts can create a role for any player who doesn't wish to do so by himself.)
3.The hosts will balance the roles while discussing each change with the roles owner.
4.After all roles have been balanced the game will start.
5.You be able to have fun with your dream Mafia roles! :D

Rules:
1.The game requires a minimum of 10 players to start. There is no limit on the number of players that can be accepted.
2.The role each player sends must be in the format displayed at the "Role PM Sheet". This is done to avoid confusion. The "Role PM Sheet" can be found quoted right after the Rules.
3.Respect the players and the hosts. Remember it is juts a game.
4.Role-Claiming is allowed from Day 4 and afterwards. No Mass Role-Claiming allowed.
5.Quoting your Role in the public game thread or using the exact same words use in your Role PM to describe a part of it is not allowed.
6.No screenshots are allowed.
7.To join the game you must add :thumbup: at the end of you post. Just to be sure that everyone read the rules.

Role PM Sheet: (Copy - Paste and place your role accordingly. Make sure that you read and then remove anything I have written in Italics. Roles that do not follow this format might not be accepted.)

Role PM Sheet: said:
Name: "Role Name"

Alignment: "You can propose us an alignment you would prefer (Town, Mafia or 3rd Party) and we will take it into consideration but we can not promise anything."

Image: "Including a picture is optional. Please do not sent us too large or/and inappropriate pictures. A maximum size of 500x700 cm should be great, but slightly bigger is fine."
"Picture of your choice."

Background Information: "Including any information about your character is also optional and it is done just for fun. Please keep it short."
"Infromation"

Abilitie(s): "There is no limit in the numbers of the abilities that you can add but we might have to remove sum if you overdo it."
  • "Ability Name #1 - Explanation"
  • "Ability Name #2 - Explanation"

Special Note: "In case there us something important about the role that cannot be included as an ability or winning condition."

Winning Conditions: "You can also propose us with any special winning conditions that you might think of and we will take them into consideration but nothing promised again."

Example of properly filled Role PM Sheet:
Name: Hagire Rinichirou

Alignment: Preferably Mafia

Image:
Hagire_Rinichir%C5%8D.png

Background Information:
"Hagire Rinichirou a.k.a The Director is the main antagonist in the Deadman Wonderland series and the surrogate father of Shiro. He has researched the Wretched Egg for a long time, longer than his original lifespan. That is why he developed technology to overwrite his memories to another human being (his different forms are called generations), lengthening his own life. His ultimate goal is to recreate the Wretched Egg. His servants follow him generation after generation. It is possible that Hagire modified them as well."

Abilitie(s):
  • Command - As the director of Deadman Wonderland you can order your undertakers to eliminate a target player once every night phase.
  • Overwrite - By ordering you 2 most loyal followers (The Twins) to use their Branch of Sin, you transfer your memories in the brain of a target players body. This eliminates the target player and also copies their abilitie(s) and adds them to yours. Upon investigation the player who investigated you will receive the information of the player whose body you have occupied. Also you are still able to use your 2 starting abilities. The Twins require some time to recover from the proses and therefore this skill can only be used once every 3 turns and only 3 times in the whole game. If you have already used this ability on a player and you use it on someone else you loose the abilities gained from the previous player and gain the abilities of the current target player. Also if you are attacked on the night you are using this ability, it fails but it still counts as a use. This ability does not appear on the FT.

Special Note: Every night phase you can use only 1 of your starting abilities and 1 of those gained by overwriting a player.

Winning Conditions: The number of Town members is equal to the one of Mafia members. (Mafia winning conditions.) Or kill 6 Town members in a row by yourself without being targeted not a single time by an offensive ability during a night phase.
*Note: This role is an example and will not be used in the game.

While the game was still in progress we added a reservation option so that players would be able to let us know that they want to participate and that they will be working on their roles from earlier so we can have the first few roles to balance as soon as the game opens. That would give the rest of the players some time to make their roles.

Player that have reserved a place: (Make sure to confirm your reservation, read the rules and then send m0ckingbird20 and HumanDawn your roles.)

Players:

1. @Spectrum Achromatic; - Killed on Day 2 - Sailor Saturn(Town).
  2. @Akuraito; - Killed The Fuck Out Of Everybody Night 6 - Laharl(Independent Serial Killer).
  3. @Momoka; - Killed on Day 6 - Damon Gant(Mafia).
  4. @FinalArcadia; - Killed on Night 2 - Llendar Twem(Mafia).
  5. @Fushimi; - Killed on Night 3 - Some Japanese Name I Can't be Arsed To Go Bother Myself To Find How To Correctly Say It(Town).
  6. @Yatagarasu; - Killed on Night 2 - Ukyo(Independent).
  7. @CrackFox; - Killed on Night 5 - Randy Marsh(Town).
  8. @Mijzelffan; - Has His Soul Exterminated By Akuraito Night Six(Town).
  9. @Foulcandy; - Was Killed By Akuraito Night Six - Shedinja(Town).
  10. @mariowie; - Killed on Day 5 - Cash(Town).
  11. @GengarWithSunglasses; - Killed on Day 3 - Viper X(Town).
  12. @Vesna; @Yata; - Was Killed By Akuraito Night Six - FemShepard(Mafia).
  13. @Master Mew; - Killed on Night 5 - Advancing Wall(post) of Doom(Town).
  14. @Neon Borealis; - Killed on Day 4 - Kaji(Town).
  15. @GliscorMan; - Killed on Night 1 - Town(Marth)

Subs:

1. @Yatagarasu;

Last edited:
Re: Monster Mafia 02/04/2013 - Signs Ups!

Confirming my reservation~! X3 I'll get to making the role PM once I get home. :thumbup:

Just remember that even if you have sent us your role before you must resent it in the form provided above...

Here to confirm my reservation. Role PM will be done soon. :thumbup:

Confirming my reservation, with my role almost ready to be checked! :thumbup:

I can't play, sorry. :<

Confirming that I still want my spot. :thumbup:

Last edited:

Btw just so everyone knows... I except some originality here, it's not every day you get to make your own role. :D

Confirm spot.

:thumbup:

I'll send my role shortly

Hey! We are almost at the minimum players cap... not sure if it's good but at least we have progress. :p

Hello everyone,

Me and @HumanDawn; just wanted to say that although creating a role that is "Independant" or "Allied with Themselves" is rather tempting, but we would like to ask you to do you best to choose another alignment as we have received an excessive amount of Independent roles so far. That means we will probably have to change the alignment in a few of them already.

Thank you.

in I'll will start writing my role :3 :thumbup:

In. I'll have to write my role later because I'm busy right now, but I'll try at least to finish it tomorrow. :thumbup:

Edit: I'm sorry that I still haven't submitted my role. I'm still busy. Just don't think that I've forgotten about it. I'm working on it.

Last edited:

I'll join. Just let me work on my role PM. ^_^

I'll sub :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom