• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Werewolf -- Endgame, Town Victory -- 5/8/13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Werewolf -- Day 1 3/31/13

Sorry I was away all yesterday. Well, I've spoke from an honest angle. Too bad people can't recognise that. Lynch me and all this debate (longest day 1 in history) Will be completely wasted, because I am innocent, but that's really up to you guys to recognise.

she says that SC always seems suspicious to her. If someone always seems suspicious to you, why would you be against lynching them?

I'm not against lynching her. If I blindly lynched her because she always seesm suspicious, I wouldn't be playing the game properly. I realise that is a weak argument but the fact remains that she always does strike me as suspicious during games, because she always does i'm more inclined to believe that it is more to do with her playing style than her roles.

@CrackFox; You said you wanted to build a wagon against HumanDawn but didn't think it would stick. I would still like to know:

1. Why do you suspect HumanDawn?

2. Why wouldn't the wagon stick?

As to the "It's been five days" and "longest Day 1 ever" comments, I've played much longer phases than this and the additional time to discuss is extremely beneficial to the Town. The beauty of not having a deadline is that we have exactly as much time as we need to agree to a lynch, no more, no less.

1. Why do you suspect HumanDawn?

2. Why wouldn't the wagon stick?

The post he made in which he quoted very single person who voted or questioned SC. It seemed a little overkill. I don't think anyone would be that against voting her unless the outcome of it would directly affect them. We can debate and prolong the voting until we have some more concrete ideas but SC is just as likely to be guilty as anyone else is. I'd like to know why Human felt so strongly about it and who he would like to see voted in her place and why.

The reason I said it wont stick is because I am the only person who questioned Human's post, even though we all saw it. I take from that that I'm the only person who finds it suspicious, and therefore no one would join me in voting for him.

Would you find Human's post suspicious no matter what alignment SourCandy is, or only if she is Scum?

@Mutie;

I didn't mention evidence. Well, you get it from analyzing behavior.

Lots of activity, impatience, good posts, hypocritical comments and actions.

Fair enough.
@CrackFox;

It could have been anyone and I'd have done the same thing.

Vote Tally: (updated from Paperhorse's)

Sourcandy: 2 (Sourcandy, CrackFox)
TheMissingno: 1 (Flaze)
Yatagarasu: 2 (Master Mew, Zima)
CrackFox: 4 (TheMissingno, Paperhorse, Mutie, Yatagarasu)

I'm not really getting a scum vibe from Crackfox. It's true that she isn't making sense with what she's saying, but I don't see that as being a legitimate reason to vote her. It mostly depends on what she's saying and doing, and none of it has come off as being vote worthy.

Instead I'll VOTE: Yatagarasu.

You've jumped off the Sourcandy wagon(that had the most votes) once Master Mew pointed out your contradictory behavior, and then went on to jump on the Crackfox wagon(which also had the most votes) for being "anti-town" with her actions(which you've never explained how they were and how you took them as being anti-town). You said you thought you'd be hurting the Town if you didn't vote for somebody with legitimate evidence. By voting for CrackFox you'd also think you'd be hurting the town, no?

@HumanDawn; I voted for CrackFox because she keeps on pushing for the Sourcandy lynch despite evidence against other players being presented. Also her reason for voting Sourcandy is just for a random lynch and because Sourcandy always acts scummy. Then there's the fact that despite her wanting to lead a lynch on you, she is doing nothing about it. Overall she is doing nothing to help the town and doesn't seem to care considering she rather randomly lynch than lynch someone with evidence on them. Also Sourcandy still had the most votes when I voted CF. My vote tied them and then Mutie changed her vote.

@HumanDawn; I voted for CrackFox because she keeps on pushing for the Sourcandy lynch despite evidence against other players being presented. Also her reason for voting Sourcandy is just for a random lynch and because Sourcandy always acts scummy. Then there's the fact that despite her wanting to lead a lynch on you, she is doing nothing about it. Overall she is doing nothing to help the town and doesn't seem to care considering she rather randomly lynch than lynch someone with evidence on them. Also Sourcandy still had the most votes when I voted CF. My vote tied them and then Mutie changed her vote.

What evidence against other players? She didn't have any better ideas. She said she hasn't done anything about it because she doesn't think it would work. You've been doing nothing overall to help the town either, and there isn't any actual evidence either. I see, although you could have voted her because you thought that you'd have a higher chance at lynching somebody that wasn't you.

I see no evidence. All we have is people's interpretations on things that have been said so far. Just because one person considers that evidence, doesn't mean that we all do.

I see no evidence. All we have is people's interpretations on things that have been said so far. Just because one person considers that evidence, doesn't mean that we all do.
Mafia is a psychological game, "people's interpetations on things that have been said so far," is evidence. It's the core of the game.

We might disagree on what conclusion should be drawn from a particular piece of evidence, but that doesn't change the fact that everything is evidence.

We might disagree on what conclusion should be drawn from a particular piece of evidence,

I don't have the same readings on people that the majority of you seem to have. Your basically saying 'why aren't you lynching so and so because we think they are guilty' well, that's you guys. I don't think anyone is obvious scum right now, or even potential scum. If I had to nominate one person who seems the most likely to me, i'd go with Human although he seems to be defending me, which is a unexpected. Of course he could be doing that to get me to back off.

If HumanDawn is your top, or only, suspect, you should be voting for him. It worries me that your top priority in placing your vote seems to be picking a lynch you think you can get instead of picking a lynch that you think is the most likely (even if only marginally so) to flip Scum.

Vote first, then persuade. If your case on HumanDawn is legitimate, you might be surprised how much support you'll get - certainly more support than you'll get by pushing a wagon that you admit isn't on your top suspect.

@Flaze; I confronted you about something and you didn't confront me back. Why?

If I had to nominate one person who seems the most likely to me, i'd go with Human although he seems to be defending me, which is a unexpected. Of course he could be doing that to get me to back off.

I told you, if I see a weak case against somebody I'd defend them from it.

And yeah, there's no harm in sharing what you think.

@CrackFox; Like MM said if you can build a case you might get support. At least try otherwise you're doing nothing to help the town.

We're going around in circles. It's very likely that I will be lynched thanks to this 'evidence' and supposed insight you've all gained but that is not the case. This phase will drag on and on until I get lynched or some other poor townie does. Choose me and at least it will prove my point, that no one has any real idea what they are doing yet.

If HumanDawn is your top, or only, suspect, you should be voting for him. It worries me that your top priority in placing your vote seems to be picking a lynch you think you can get instead of picking a lynch that you think is the most likely (even if only marginally so) to flip Scum.

If you guys were gonna call him out you would have done it by now. Every reason I have to doubt him is already out there and I have already explained the reason twice. Obviously no one agrees with me because if they did, they would have changed their vote by now as well. There's no point in me voting for someone that no one else will vote for. It's a waste of my voting power. I'd rather keep him in my sites and place my vote where it counts. In the end we'll have to choose someone and I highly doubt any vote will be done with conviction this phase. If whoever we lynch turns out mafia, i'd put it down to luck more than insight. I'm sorry, I just don't see any good reason to vote for anyone yet, but the fact of the matter is, I have to vote for someone so i'm simply going with the consensus and hoping we get lucky. That doesn't mean i'm not anaylsing people's posts. I'm still getting a feel for you all, i'm just not jumping to conclusions.

No one will take your case seriously if you don't. Maybe no one has voted for HumanDawn because the first person to accuse him, you, didn't vote for him, opting instead to keep your vote on Sourcandy - it isn't unreasonable to assume from your voting that you think the (non-existent) case on Sourcandy is better than your case on HumanDawn

Saying you won't vote for your suspect because no one else has is an excellent way to ensure that your suspect is never lynched.

Now, if you're sure that you don't want to lynch your suspect, can we compromise and lynch mine? Yatagarasu has picked up two new votes since I last asked, is it time to reconsider your Sourcandy vote? :3

@Master Mew; Our targets are currently the two conflicting bandwagons, and this phase is going to go on forever until one of us changes. Convince me that Yata is a better target than Crackfox, because I really don't think she is.

I'm getting a townread out of CrackFox's post #115, her frustration "that nobody has any real idea what they are doing yet," looks genuine and is not a frustration that caught scum would possess, as obviously they would not be of the opinion that the Town had no idea what it was doing.

@Master Mew; What makes you think that scum wouldn't get frustrated at townies acting a certain way? And why the heck are you so dead set against me for a small screw up? As far as I can tell you look like you are only trying to lynch me and no one else and I gave you a reason accidentally.

If people decide to lynch me today then when you see I'm town, look into MM. I'll try to build a case now but his behavior seems different.

Also @Foulcandy; I know you were on earlier and active so why have you yet to post here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom