• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Werewolf -- Endgame, Town Victory -- 5/8/13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Werewolf -- Day 2 4/9/13

Okay, so there will be seven players left tomorrow and I will have question mark reads on Paperhorse, Flame_ and Flaze because of inactivity. That is nearly half the players, how the hell are we supposed to scum hunt like this?

Master Mew, when you quoted Flame_, did you remove his bold vote on Crackfox from the quote?
Yes I did. I quoted the part of his post that I was responding to.

@Phoenicks; Your votecount shows CrackFox self-hammering while still voting for Mutie. I don't remember that happening. Did we really get a majority vote on CrackFox?

@Vesna; If you are lynched tomorrow, that won't be the reason.

Your votecount shows CrackFox self-hammering while still voting for Mutie. I don't remember that happening. Did we really get a majority vote on CrackFox?

The 5 voters that hammered Crackfox were Mutie, Master Mew, TheMissingno., Paperhorse and Flame_.

I bet Phoenicks meant to put in Flame_ instead of CrackFox.

Sorry, i've been out all day. Good luck town. Thanks for letting me play, Phoenix.

@Paperhorse;
@HumanDawn;
@TheMissingno.;
@Vesna;
@Flame_;
@Master Mew;
@Mutie;
@Flaze;

During the night, an explosion was heard in the center of town. The body of TheMissingno. was found shortly thereafter.

TheMissingno. was a Villager.

It is now Day 3. With 7 players remaining, it takes 4 votes to lynch.

Last edited:
Re: Werewolf -- Day 3 4/12/13

FoS: Flame_

I didn't even realize your vote was the hammer at the time - did you? Hammering someone while at the same time saying you aren't sure about the case against them and that a lynch on someone else might be better is scummy as heck.

Vote: Vesna

You started trying to angle soft suspicion at me yesterday until you saw that it was going nowhere, then suddenly had an epiphane and, in the space of one post from TheMissingno., he became your top suspect. Over something you never did explain to me how it was scummy at all. After being directly asked.

Your unexplained townread on CrackFox notwithstanding.

Thoughts?

@Vesna
@Flame_

Alright, then.

Unvote: Vesna
Vote: Flame_

Y'all are a bunch of lurky lurksacks.

@Vesna; You're the cleared Townie now, take the reigns, lead the interrogations, you're in charge. :p

Overall, I'd say the amount of information that has been placed against Crack has been more than that against any other player. While the information could be wrong, I'm not sure that we could easily switch to another player who has less going against them right now. Granted the mafia members could be slipping under the radar and giving false information about Crack, I just don't see enough to vote for anyone else besides her at this time.

Vote: Crackfox
[irrelevant reply to missingno. omitted]
How could the information be "wrong"? As far as I was aware, the evidence was in her prior actions and pattern of behavior; not sure I understand how anyone besides her could really 'fake' anything.

I'm so sorry for not commenting T_T yesterday was a really busy day so I'll try to keep up starting with the next phase.
As far back as April 5th you were stating that you were too busy. Can you please share what you think so far with us? Reads, thoughts on the game, and possibly a justified vote would all be helpful.

@Vesna; You're the cleared Townie now, take the reigns, lead the interrogations, you're in charge. :p
><

Putting me in charge of the game... So much responsibility...

Oh no she isn't :p.

VOTE: Flame_

Best lead at the moment.

What are you doing? We have a lot of discussing we could be doing before we vote. I agree with Flame_ being suspicious, but we could be getting much more information and could share our suspicions and reads.

Right now, I'm also suspicious of Master Mew because he voted early in both of the previous townie mislynches.

Oh no she isn't :p.
Being discouraging isn't helpful. Besides, regardless if she chooses to lead or not, she is cleared and we can still scumhunt.

Best lead at the moment.
@Flame_; You have two votes on you right now. Do you have anything to say for yourself?

Right now, I'm also suspicious of Master Mew because he voted early in both of the previous townie mislynches.
I have a null read on Master Mew. I don't really think that being proactive in lynches is bad, however, I'm not going to eliminate the possibility that it was just a mistake.

I suspect HumanDawn, and probably will reread the thread a bit as well. I don't like that he completely disregarded what Vesna had to say and hopped on the Flame_wagon.

What are you doing? We have a lot of discussing we could be doing before we vote. I agree with Flame_ being suspicious, but we could be getting much more information and could share our suspicions and reads.

I find voting to be a pretty good way to generate discussion/reads. It's hard to make scum crack under pressure when there isn't any.

Just remember that it only takes four votes to lynch, and Flame_ already has two. Nobody quickhammer, please. I want to hear from him.

Voting helps create discussion.

So?

Being discouraging isn't helpful. Besides, regardless if she chooses to lead or not, she is cleared and we can still scumhunt.

I wasn't being discouraging. Just because she's cleared it doesn't mean that she's in charge and we have to follow her. I know we can still scumhunt. Placing my vote doesn't mean that I'll do nothing.

Best lead at the moment.
@Flame_; You have two votes on you right now. Do you have anything to say for yourself?

Do you have anything to say about Flame_ ?

I suspect HumanDawn, and probably will reread the thread a bit as well. I don't like that he completely disregarded what Vesna had to say and hopped on the Flame_wagon.

2 votes are better than one, and I was just merely stating that just because she's cleared it doesn't necessarily make her in-charge.

I wasn't being discouraging. Just because she's cleared it doesn't mean that she's in charge and we have to follow her. I know we can still scumhunt. Placing my vote doesn't mean that I'll do nothing.
Of course we don't have to follow her, but it would be wise to at the very least hear her out. If we mislynch on her advice, it was a genuine mistake and nothing more because we know she can be trusted. Everything she says is from a confirmed townie's point of view.

Do you have anything to say about Flame_ ?
Right now, nothing that hasn't already been addressed.

2 votes are better than one, and I was just merely stating that just because she's cleared it doesn't necessarily make her in-charge.
I'm not sure it's entirely necessary with so many players pressuring him to respond as it is.

And I think it's a little odd that you would be so opposed to using what resources you have as far as scumhunting. Why would a townie not want all the help they can get?

Of course we don't have to follow her, but it would be wise to at the very least hear her out. If we mislynch on her advice, it was a genuine mistake and nothing more because we know she can be trusted. Everything she says is from a confirmed townie's point of view.

Yes, and I know all of this. I don't know how you'd have gotten the impression that I don't think so.

Right now, nothing that hasn't already been addressed.

But unlike me and Master Mew, you didn't vote. Do you think our votes are justified? Are you not voting in case of a quick hammering happening again like with CrackFox? He did hammer her prematurely(in my opinion, at least), and like you said:

If someone did disagree and ended the phase early, I'd count that as a scumtell, because no townie with sense would end the phase prematurely and hinder our progress.

So would you consider what Flame_ did be ending the phase prematurely?

And I think it's a little odd that you would be so opposed to using what resources you have as far as scumhunting. Why would a townie not want all the help they can get?

I scumhunted and voted Flame_. Depending on what he says, I'll scumhunt on it and decide whether or not to remove my vote. Um, what? I don't know how me saying that she isn't necessarily in-charge gave you the impression that I won't help her. If she provided a good case against somebody, then I'll help her of course.

EDIT:

I'm not sure it's entirely necessary with so many players pressuring him to respond as it is.

I wouldn't say that Master Mew is "so many players".

Last edited:

Alrighty, I wasn't expecting Vesna to be the IC but at least that gives us one cleared townie.

To answer @Master Mew in regards to his post #206, no I didn't realize that I was the hammering vote, I thought we needed one more after me for the lynch.

@Mutie - In post #209 you ask me how the information could be wrong. That would be a simple answer, the mafia would simply need a strong town player to put forward an incorrect idea, and then other people might believe it.

After reading through the last 2 phases, I don't see anything else I need to answer, but if there is point it out to me and I'll reply. :)

Now, as far as my suspects go, considering that Vesna is innocent, I'd have to put my

FoS: Flaze -- You've been tragically inactive and have yet to voice any opinion besides going along with the town consensus.

And my vote goes to HumanDawn

Vote: HumanDawn -- The reason for this is your eagerness to end this phase so quickly, my phase ending was accidental, but it appears you are trying to end it. Think about this, there are 7 players left in this game, if you (Mafia) can survive just one more day without getting caught, by the next day it'll be 2 (Mafia) vs 3 (Town). All you have to do then is try and holdout and blame the strongest town player Master Mew for being at the forefront of multiple town lynches.

Unfortunately it appears that you have your vote, Flaze's vote (if he ever comes to the thread), and then you would be up to 3 votes (You, Flaze, MM), just needing one more to potentially win the game.

@Paperhorse; @HumanDawn; @Vesna; @Flame_; @Master Mew; @Mutie; @Flaze;

Now, as far as my suspects go, considering that Vesna is innocent, I'd have to put my

FoS: Flaze -- You've been tragically inactive and have yet to voice any opinion besides going along with the town consensus.

I don't recall him going with the Town consensus, but hey, you've done the same thing you're accusing him of doing.

And my vote goes to HumanDawn

Vote: HumanDawn -- The reason for this is your eagerness to end this phase so quickly, my phase ending was accidental, but it appears you are trying to end it. Think about this, there are 7 players left in this game, if you (Mafia) can survive just one more day without getting caught, by the next day it'll be 2 (Mafia) vs 3 (Town). All you have to do then is try and holdout and blame the strongest town player Master Mew for being at the forefront of multiple town lynches.

Eagerness? It's the second vote out of four required. You could have voted Master Mew for the same reasoning to me you made up on something completely untrue in the previous Day Phase where he voted CrackFox second, but apparently, because I've voted you second, I'm eager to get you lynched and end the phase early? That's a straight up OMGUS. I voted second because I was asleep at the time the announcement of Vesna's innocence happened(12:57AM). Master Mew had the chance to vote first because he was awake at that time. If you're really Town, you wouldn't know that Master Mew is Town and came up with such a theory. We both voted you, and it could be that we're both Mafia trying to lynch you. That would mean that if I had a scum partner I'd need another player to agree with me to lynch Master Mew, and be incredibly risky and not be very likely of succeeding, especially when I think the other 2 Townies in that scenario wouldn't hammer him like that.

Unfortunately it appears that you have your vote, Flaze's vote (if he ever comes to the thread), and then you would be up to 3 votes (You, Flaze, MM), just needing one more to potentially win the game.

Who's to say Flaze will actually vote you?

Honestly, with the second Nightkill being on TheMissingno., who had FoS'd you in the previous Day Phase for something very common that Mafia do(plus lots of neutrality in that post), I'm the most confident with lynching you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom