• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Best Wishes Series 2 Decolora Adventure! (April 25th)

so Jame's chimeecho makes a return i cant wait to see what thats about

Are you being sarcastic? That's just a preview for an old episode that will be shown on the next Pokemon smash. The stuff at the beginning is from the upcoming arc. Not sure what episodes they might show clips from, probably just the first one.

excuse me for not being Japanese and not understanding it

oh btw why would you post something that only show not even 5 seconds of da footage

You don't have to. I just assumed you knew what Pokemon Smash was about.

What's the problem? Footage is still footage. I'm just saying that it's a preview of the next Smash episode and they'll recreate some scenes from the upcoming Decolora episodes, but I'm not sure what footage the episodes are from, I assume the first one, but still.

yes im well aware that they show old episodes but that doesnt mean i knew that that was a preview for the one that they were going to show

Are you being sarcastic? That's just a preview for an old episode that will be shown on the next Pokemon smash. The stuff at the beginning is from the upcoming arc. Not sure what episodes they might show clips from, probably just the first one.

To be fair, when they aired Butterfree's release episode on Smash we didn't think it had anything to do with anything, but now it seems like Ash's Butterfree is returning in this arc.

Smash airing the old James/Chimecho episode might be for the same reason...I wouldn't be surprised if TR are now allowed to rotate their old Pokemon out of Rocket HQ's for this arc. Wasn't there some sign Wobbufett was coming back anyway?

To be fair, when they aired Butterfree's release episode on Smash we didn't think it had anything to do with anything, but now it seems like Ash's Butterfree is returning in this arc.

Smash airing the old James/Chimecho episode might be for the same reason...I wouldn't be surprised if TR are now allowed to rotate their old Pokemon out of Rocket HQ's for this arc. Wasn't there some sign Wobbufett was coming back anyway?

off topic: the thing i did not like about his reply is that to me it felt like he was basically calling me dumb. i am a huge fan of pokemon but that doesnt mean i follow smash i dont so yeah i think you can get where im coming from.

on topic: they already rotate there pokemon but now that i think about it didnt he give chimecho away or release it for its own good

on topic: they already rotate there pokemon but now that i think about it didnt he give chimecho away or release it for its own good

Team Rocket was told not to use their old Pokemon since they'd stand out being that they were in Unova. However, now that their in East Unova it is more likely that they can bring back their old Pokemon, but I don't see it happening soon.

Also, to answer your question, James left Chimecho with his Nanny and Pop Pop when it was sick back in that Battle Frontier episode.

off topic: the thing i did not like about his reply is that to me it felt like he was basically calling me dumb. i am a huge fan of pokemon but that doesnt mean i follow smash i dont so yeah i think you can get where im coming from.
Even if you acknowledge what you're saying is off-topic, it still doesn't belong here. Kindly keep it out of the thread. Thank you.

Even if you acknowledge what you're saying is off-topic, it still doesn't belong here. Kindly keep it out of the thread. Thank you.

actually i was not off topic because that was actually a conversation between me and the fighting misty discussing a post playerking had posted

I'm hoping that we get a special Decolora preview after the airing of the next episode.

Black and White and BW2 had much more to do in it than Diamond and Pearl, yet that saga finished the league 189 episodes in. How many did Black and White get? 108. Only 108. I know Kanto only got 80, and that doesn't surprise me; it was early days then, but 108 for a saga based on games which were heaped with stuff to do? That disappoints me. What do they resort to? "Ash, bugger off with your friends to that archipelago over there, see you back in Kanto in a year." Disappointing. Hayao Miyazaki from Studio Ghibli should write some episodes, he'd give it such a lift in popularity.

Black and White and BW2 had much more to do in it than Diamond and Pearl, yet that saga finished the league 189 episodes in. How many did Black and White get? 108. Only 108.
While the Unova games combined offer more features than Diamond and Pearl did, I wouldn't say that's the case for Black and White alone. Also, Unova got 122 episodes counting Episode N. Lastly, many fans would argue that Sinnoh shouldn't have been dragged out for so long. Only mainland Sinnoh was covered, leaving out the Battle Zone island and of course Johto.

I know Kanto only got 80, and that doesn't surprise me; it was early days then, but 108 for a saga based on games which were heaped with stuff to do? That disappoints me. What do they resort to? "Ash, bugger off with your friends to that archipelago over there, see you back in Kanto in a year." Disappointing.
I don't support what they're doing right now, but to say that the Unova games are heaped with stuff to do is an exaggeration. The main things that the writers left out are the World Tournament and a more expansive Team Plasma storyline with Zekrom and Kyurem. I doubt that anything sustantial could have happened with the Unova Elite Four; the writers don't have an incentive to explore those characters when the token elite trainer of B2W2 is Iris, who can't be a Champion in the anime. As for Benga, he is also a case of a young trainer that is too powerful by anime standards, not to mention the fact that he is associated with two interchangeable locations that would be hard to incorporate into the anime.

The main problem with Generation V is the fact that the games only feature a single region, which is the first time that has happened since Generation I. While it may be enjoyable to re-explore Unova in the games due to the time skip, that factor can't be translated to the anime. Would it really be interesting to see Ash retread Unova?

Last edited:
http://files.ratiasu.de/temp/images/Decolora Archipel Poster.jpg

Higher quality picture of poster.

Lol, @ Cilan seemingly teary eye'd extending his hand and Iris actually blushing while she waves goodbye. Gonna lol if this goodbye is more emotional than the OS trio's.

It's higher quality.

Anyway, I guess Cilan might tear up during the goodbye...he seems to be extending his hand to Ash. Iris might too, but she's blushing while waving goodbye.

But it still doesn't show us anything we haven't seen already.

I don't think Cilan is the type to cry and I think the tear is just there to show that it'll be a sad goodbye, at least for them anyway.

Lol, @ Cilan seemingly teary eye'd extending his hand and Iris actually blushing while she waves goodbye. Gonna lol if this goodbye is more emotional than the OS trio's.

I really hope Iris, Cilan and Ash all burst into tears when they depart from one another. Not because I think they were that close, but because I want to see how people reaction if Ash actually cries when travel companions leave him again.

Hmmm!

Looks like Zoroark may do a little more than we thought...

I see a bunch of nuanced references to the Kanto and Orange Islands sagas in that trailer. (Oversized Pokemon? Mysterious Pokemon/ Zoroark wading through the water? Meowth sticking his head into a Victreebel's mouth?)

So Cilan and Iris are DEFINITELY going to Kanto. WITH Ash.

I'm okay, I've calmed down. It's still really stupid they want to do ANOTHER flipping saga. Given the length, they have two options left, although one is incredibly stupid and the other seems like overkill and/or is highly unlikely.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom