• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official BMGF Picture Thread Vol. 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Official BMG Picture Thread Vol. 4

Snapshot_20130412_zpse4b48e68.png:original

I like that sweatshirt. I guess I look decent enough, aside from my hair, which everyone should be jealous of.

dat afro.

The bathroom makes me look a lot less pale than I really am, so here's a picture from the same night of my more typical complexion:

Very pretty!

I like that sweatshirt. I guess I look decent enough, aside from my hair, which everyone should be jealous of.

You should permanently leave a comb sticking out of it :b

Thanks everyone!

The bathroom makes me look a lot less pale than I really am, so here's a picture from the same night of my more typical complexion:

tumblr_ml65beHaiY1qa2ewio1_1280.jpg

Wow girl, you're beautiful! :]

Snapshot_20130412_zpse4b48e68.png:original

I fricking love your hair. :D

I doubt the hairstyle and band tee helps in trying to convince people I'm like 5 years older than I look. Oh well.
F4F9921E-AA57-4252-AE30-E14F4AC32DD0-18996-000005308527B074_zps7ca159b9.jpg

Okay, it's about time....

WARNING: Clicking on the spoiler is at your own risk.

I think it might become a bit bigger if you click the picture, i'm not sure. I apologize for the shitty camera quality and lighting, I was using a 3DS camera. xD I promise I'll post a better pic sometime ^^

*posts and runs*

I think it might become a bit bigger if you click the picture, i'm not sure. I apologize for the shitty camera quality and lighting, I was using a 3DS camera. xD I promise I'll post a better pic sometime ^^

*posts and runs*
Now hang on just a second. You think you're not attractive and yet you like like that?! Bloody hell DJ, you look great! Fantastic even! *applauds*

*posts and runs*

Don't run, you look great! ^^

Maybe next time you could switch the light on though xD

Don't run, you look great! ^^

Maybe next time you could switch the light on though xD

Thanks. ^^;;; yeah it was on, I just took the pic behind the light. xD

Now hang on just a second. You think you're not attractive and yet you look like that?! Bloody hell DJ, you look great! Fantastic even! *applauds*

.////. thanks xD

My first pic in here!

I ran my first 5K this morning! Next 5K goal: shorter shorts.

Here's a somewhat recent picture of me, although I recently cut my hair for a job interview...

I miss it... ;-;

403006_10200337360029647_871948106_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

My first pic in here!

Looking great, pal! Huh, that photo looks professional. xP I want your sunglasses ...

Here's a somewhat recent picture of me, although I recently cut my hair for a job interview...

I miss it... ;-;

Both of you are looking great! :3

Last edited:

That's a really nice pic, but what's 5K?

I miss it... ;-;

Imagine ^ with more hair than that :p
No offense, I don't like long hair on men :)

Well... as an fyi, this is what I look like now:

921309_10200443028711298_1714311350_o.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom