• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

2013 Spring Friendly Wi-Fi tournament announced for international Black 2 and White 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
2013 Spring Friendly Wi-Fi tournament announced for international Black 2 and White 2 players: ...

The 2013 Spring Friendly Wi-Fi tournament has been announced for international players of the Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 games.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: 2013 Spring Friendly Wi-Fi tournament announced for international Black 2 and Whi

Well, at least it isn't standard doubles. But damn it, I've never made a decent all-Unova pokes team...

Re: 2013 Spring Friendly Wi-Fi tournament announced for international Black 2 and Whi

Can't wait to get the Black Kyurem and White Kyurem C-Gear skins!

Dang it. D: I want those C-gear skins for my White 2 and Black 2, too...But I suck at battles. ;.; *sigh* Oh well, maybe I'll enter it anyways. I have never tried an online tournament before...

You don't have to be skilled. All entrants get them. All you have to do is battle. Doesn't matter if you win or lose.

Turn up do minimum and get out. General rule with these wifi comps.

Re: 2013 Springament announced for international Black 2 and White 2

So even if I participate with a Purrloin, a Patrat, and a Lilipup and lose in less than ten seconds, I still get the c-gears?

Re: 2013 Springament announced for international Black 2 and White 2

So even if I participate with a Purrloin, a Patrat, and a Lilipup and lose in less than ten seconds, I still get the c-gears?
As long as you do the minimum number of battles, which I think is five.

Am I able to use a full team of six Pokemon in single battle format?

I didn't know there was a minimum number of battles I had to participate in. That explains why I didn't get my Rowap berry for the last tournament. :sweatlol:

Am I able to use a full team of six Pokemon in single battle format?

I didn't know there was a minimum number of battles I had to participate in. That explains why I didn't get my Rowap berry for the last tournament. :sweatlol:

All wifi tournies are flat battles. So that's flat singles which means team preview and you select three of your six pokemon. And yeah. You might want to check minimum battles. It used to be 10, has recently been 5, but for that rotation one was 1. So meh. I dunno anymore. XD

Edit: Actually, I just looked at the rules ant it said @lv 30. I wonder if this mean we'll be doing a 6 v. 6...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom