• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

CoroCoro Thread (Not for XY Anime Discussion)

Re: Official CoroCoro Discussion Thread

Fire Emblem Awakening proved that DLC on the 3DS can be done very well.

What I'm waiting for is the DLC to change the color of the male protagonist's clothes so that he doesn't look the same as the past 3.

If it ended up being fire/flying or something that would be the best ever.

Well, I'm convinced that was it for scans...now we wait even longer for Xerneas/Yvetal/Sylveon's types -△-

So, we have a new region named Kalos (we can stop calling it PokeFrance now), as well as character customization (about time), for now, it looks like you can only change the hair and skin tones, but I bet these are just the default choices, and we will get new outfits and accessories as we buy DLCs.

Fix'd for truth. I'm pessimistic about it.

There's no conformation about that, we could customize out characters in Battle Revolution freely, so why do you think customization will be DLC only? I know Nintendo wouldn't be like that.

Didn't Masuda say that he hated paid DLC?

Gogoat can only be ridden in the main city :-(

Then the Robin probably won't disappoint :)

I like the Lizard. Interesting to see some triangles in it's design. Maybe it would have something to do with pyramids even if it's still france not all the animals pokes are based on live in the areas the past regions of their generation were based on. For example: No camels(Camerupt) in japan(Hoenn). Not natively at least...

Edit: Aw, that's too bad about the Gogoat.

Last edited:

Bird is still part normal? I am disappoint.

It can learn Flame Charge so it might not stay part normal once it evolves.

REALLY? Confirmed? Awesome. However it's doesn't say anything, since several non-fire Pokémon can learn Flame Charge, some of them even naturally (Blitzle, Genesect).

Still, I have nothing against Normal-Flying generic birds, I even loved Staraptor.

Riding goats, because horses are so mainstream
I'm predicting "Haters gonna hate" memes popping out featuring XY main characters riding goats.

Lucky I have money now so Gen VI get is going to happen, and it's going to be awesome

Bird is still part normal? I am disappoint.

It can learn Flame Charge so it might not stay part normal once it evolves.

REALLY? Confirmed? Awesome. However it's doesn't say anything, since several non-fire Pokémon can learn Flame Charge, some of them even naturally (Blitzle, Genesect).

Still, I have nothing against Normal-Flying generic birds, I even loved Staraptor.

It's a tradition for each region to have a Normal/ Flying bird (and early-route mammal). Flame Charge is neat, it's movepool should help it stand out.

My reaction to Yanchamu.
tumblr_m1ohueIvbx1rspz63o2_500.gif

This is too much. My body wasn't ready enough for this, and I just woke up, too.

Well, whaddaya know, traditional sprites are still here.
7hgupMT.png

7hgupMT.png

You sure that's not the 3D model in a stationary position? It could be like Pokedex 3D as far as we know.

The boxart is beautiful. <3

7hgupMT.png

Hmm that image is fuzzy. I'm not sure if those are pixels.

I like sprites but I would prefer to see 3D models in the Dex.

Edit: Maybe sprites will be used in a different feature in the games. I can see an arcade somewhere in the region having some sprites and other pixel works in them.

Is that a rock type attack as Chepin's 4th move?

To me it'd make more sense to use models everywhere. Not only because it would allow you to spin around the model in the Pokedex but also because sprites are extra data. With models they can easily recycle the same model everywhere, not using any extra data space.

Tackle, Growl, Vine Whip and Rollout.

Back
Top Bottom