• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your Views on Audino?

Emolga_Static

Reaction score
Audino- the pink and fluffy Pokemon that gives you an extravagant amount of EXP.

What is your view on this Pokemon? Would you ever catch one?

Au-din-no.

(Get it? If you say it fast, you can hear "I don't know")

I probably won't ever use one for my team, unless I have the weird feeling to accomplish something with it.

I Love Audino in the Anime.
But I can't see myself using one any time soon.
I caught one early in W2 to use but it didn't click well....
Then again, not many did.

I'd never use one, but I've murdered knocked out hundreds for experience. Those things are gold mines.
They are quite adorable though, their stats are just...not good.

I seem to be in the minority here... I did use an Audino, and she was very useful, and very helpful, but the temptation of not getting the experience off of it made catching it almost impossible.

It's a great Pokémon!

I'd never use one, but I've murdered knocked out hundreds for experience. Those things are gold mines.
They are quite adorable though, their stats are just...not good.

^Miles101 nailed it, as always. They are gold mines. It's awesome when you see the grass shaking, one appears, and you go "Awesome! I'm going to get a huge chunk of experience by fainting it!" :D^

Every time I encounter one, I would always defeat it to gain experience points. In my first run through of Black and White 2, I used Audino for leveling up Pokemon I was trying to evolve.

I usually only capture one a game, and almost never use it in-game for battle. Not a big fan of Audino that much.

I can't really say I care for the things, they're too annoyingly common.

And they didn't even need to be had they not screwed up the EXP system 5th gen.

I don't like Audino. I find its design to be awful, it feels bland. And they always appear when you don't want them to. Don't get me wrong, the EXP from battling them is useful, but apart from that I wouldn't really care if they retconned it out of existance tomorrow.

I just like them for the EXP and only caught one so it'll be registered in my Pokedex.

So I've heard from some friends who play NU that it's pretty good. And sure, it has pretty solid defences. But to me it will always be a ripoff on Chansey. But that ripoff is great for EXP. lol

So I've heard from some friends who play NU that it's pretty good. And sure, it has pretty solid defences. But to me it will always be a ripoff on Chansey[\B]. But that ripoff is great for EXP. lol

I'm also think that, but Audino has more mammalian look than Happiny-line (given that it is based on a rabbit).

So I've heard from some friends who play NU that it's pretty good. And sure, it has pretty solid defences. But to me it will always be a ripoff on Chansey[\B]. But that ripoff is great for EXP. lol

I'm also think that, but Audino has more mammalian look than Happiny-line (given that it is based on a rabbit).

You know, it's funny much I never really saw much Rabbit in Audino.
If I had never read that it's suppose to be a Rabbit,
my first instinct would be to say Pig.
Then maybe with a Slight Rabbit-est tone with it's tail.

It's the Chansey of America. It's okay, not the worst bunny Pokemon, not the best.

I have caught one. I call him Roliss. It's an acronym for Rocks Out Loud In Surround Sound.

my first instinct would be to say Pig.

Whaaaat?

I never really liked that large, pink potato sack of EXP. It's design is pretty sloppy, it has a boring and annoying cry, and it's pretty much a foiled attempt to make a much less abominable version of Chansey....

I thought Audino looks like a rabbit, if not taking into account its relatively short ears. For me though, Audino is an ordinary Pokemon with an interesting quirk of being the most common Pokemon in rustling grass. Like most here, Audino is superbly useful for experience gaining since Chansey and Blissey aren't there to provide common experience boosters (trainers that could be rematched is the closest thing though). It's interesting to see Audino as a substitute for the choice of a healer's assistent Pokemon in the anime, though.

In battling, I used Audino on an NEU team (a tier below NU) on Pokemon Online, and it does its job well as a healer, since it gets Wish, Heal Bell and Regenerator, which are the makings of a great team player. Knock Off is another move I like to use, just to do something to offensive Pokemon.

Thanks for reading.

I thought Audino looks adorable with cute facial features. But compare to Chansey's design, Audino falls behind. In battle, I've never really used any cleric-type of Pokemons. So Audino would not be my cup of tea.

I actually just got through a playthrough using an Audino. He wasn't terrible, and I was surprised at how varied the movepool was.

Also, he critted Iris's Haxorus with an Ice Beam, so I'm inclined to stay on his good side, lest I draw his wrath.

It has a pretty unclear design. I could say shapeless.
But I'm fully tolerant. I think it will grow on me, in some years.

Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom