• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Things that you hate that everyone else loves

Gwiyomi. I don't know how to do like in the song (every classmates like doing this). And, this is just a mess for me.

LoZ Majora's Mask.

I ragequit that game so hard that I hate it for life.
But people don't like it when I don't like it.

Chocolate. I don't know why, I just don't like chocolate.

Dubstep, hip-hop, rap, pop and all that crap. I don't get how people can listen to that crap, it all just sounds the same to me.

Facebook. Nothing ever happens there, only people getting 'likes' for stuff no one cares about and posting pictures of themselves. It's just like instagram. Useless.

I must agree with Dubstep as well. Never found that kind of noise appealing. But Facebook is another story...

There's also... <hesitates>
Misty

Gangnam Style? More like Gangnam S**t.

Also, dance music. It's just a series of beeps and (I don't mean to be xenophobic) some Germanic person singing a verse that nobody quite understands. For example:
'Why do we build castles in the sky?' I DON'T KNOW WHY YOU BUILD CASTLES IN THE SKY, TO BE HONEST!!!

Last edited:
I hate Dubstep. I don't consider it music.
And I can't stand Homestuck. Everything related to it. The fans, the cosplayers, the crossovers, fan art and fan fiction. It's all just horrible.

And I can't stand Homestuck. Everything related to it. The fans, the cosplayers, the crossovers, fan art and fan fiction. It's all just horrible.
Don't you think hating a fan/cosplayer/fan artist/fan writer over their fandom is a little ridiculous? I mean, there's nothing wrong with hating the comic, but hating the people who like it is an entire new deal.

I hate pizza, dark chocolate, and burgers. On top of that, I absolutely despise Diary of a Wimpy Kid ... the literature is bad and the storyline is predictable. :c

I really don't enjoy thinking in terms of 'h*te' but everyone I meet seems to enjoy violence in video games and its......really a turn off for me. :( Worst part is when everyone who seems that way seems like such a nice person outside that.

I really rather just admire flowers and pretty lolita dresses, thanks T_T;; Not that I don't enjoy video games.....I kinda do. o-o; They at least blast boredom rather...nicely.....P=

I hate Call of Duty, as stated many times previously. Angry Birds is also up there. I also cannot stand Kraft Mac and Cheese; I love macaroni, but this particular macaroni is terrible.

Neighbours, a soap opera from the country I live in. It's so tacky and the writing is over-the-top.

I also despise Katy Perry. Her songs are so annoying, and she has the most fake image in the world. She's almost as fake as that Kardashian girl.

Vocaloid. If I wanted to hear obviously computerized vocals, I'd listen to Autotuned Top 40 pop.

Most music.

Examples: Disturbed, Linkin Park, Blink 182, Green Day, Lindsey Stirling, all Dubstep, most R&B, Hip Hop, Country and Rap Music.

While I don't hate MLP: FIM, I am so tired of seeing the related memes EVERYWHERE. Honestly, they're not funny anymore. It's like Justin Bieber jokes - three years ago JB jokes were funny, but now they're old and played-out.

I can't stand people who refuse to watch the English dub version of any anime. I am one of those people who loves watching anime in English and I struggle to watch it subtitled. It's like, I don't care if you liked the subbed version, but don't shove it down my throat and bash the dub!

I also hate:
-ADELE! Seriously! Her songs are so dang depressing and repetitive!
-Taylor Swift
-People who only EV train and take the fun out of Pokemon
-Tenchi Muyo GXP; I'm not one for hentais
-Mostly anything that stero-types women as being big breasted, weak, idiotic, always in the kitchen, etc. I am so offended by all of that.

Last edited:
While I don't hate MLP: FIM, I am so tired of seeing the related memes EVERYWHERE. Honestly, they're not funny anymore. It's like Justin Bieber jokes - three years ago JB jokes were funny, but now they're old and played-out.

I also hate MLP memes, but I also hate the whole MLP.

I hate memes ("rage faces", those frequently said phrases like "Y U NO", etc.) in general.

God, me too.
It's worse if you were actually in the fandom*, they always take moments from the show that were mildly funny in-context and continually beat the joke into the ground until it's not remotely amusing anymore.

*(yeah, I'm a "former huge fan" that was in the trainwreck fandom back in 2011 x__x)

Most music I don't like, heck, I don't even know what songs are popular today and could barely give two sh*ts about it. And when people are singing to the song, usually that song is the first time I have heard that song. While most people can sing along to it, I cannot muster a single lyric besides the chorus. and the songs I do like are the songs I stick to (like ... Lugia's Song duhh).

And the whole MLP thing, it's not the show, it's the fans, memes, and other related things out there. I hate when the anti-bronies and the bronies have flame wars on YouTube and other websites. When I see a MLP meme I don't get it most of the time, and the 20% cooler thing I could care less. I've never watched a single episode and don't plan to do so. Ever. I'm the neutral type of person. And I haven't even HEARD of MLP until late 2012.

And (if you know what I'm talking about) WC.ws. It has been spammed with Merlot posts over in D.A. I don't get why it can't stay back in D.A; I don't need it here. Yet people upvote it.

Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom