• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The E3 Round-table Thread

Noivern looks so bad arse!!!

Vivillon doesn't look too bad as well. Its eyes are weird though.

Would it be silly to assume they'd reveal more new Pokemon during the round-table later today? I know they're not allowed to take pictures but they can at least describe or live-blog what they look like!

So is it over yet? Or is there still more?

Fairy type exists. My Dragonite shall have new interesting battles.

Does anyone know if someone records these Nintendo Directs?? I want to watch it all again, as the live stream kept freezing on me often.

EDIT: Also, did the Direct go off air mid sentence for everyone else as well, or did that only happen to me?? I have a feeling it was a little 'out of sync' considering it froze every few seconds.

Fairy type exists. My Dragonite shall have new interesting battles.

Does anyone know if someone records these Nintendo Directs?? I want to watch it all again, as the live stream kept freezing on me often.

They uploaded it on YT https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ziue9ePsnKM

Thank you. The new Pokemon titles seem to get more and more amazing. I feel like rejecting the slow path, and hitch a ride on the TARDIS to October 12.

So that was it?

Guess there isn't much to expect for CoroCoro and the roundtable now.

Jigglypuff for Fairy type eh? Well, I guess we all know who the Fairy typed Warlord in the next Pokemon Conquest is going to be lol

I'm very happy that they at least confirmed this finally, the speculation was fun but it got dragged out.

Nintendokemon doesn't really do much for me. Works great for their target demo I'm sure, but I really hope I don't have to babysit the six pokemon on my team just to make sure they're as strong as possible. I was happy just level grinding.

Getting up early to watch Direct and update the Bulba Facebook was kinda fun. I enjoyed this direct and I'm glad we finally have this whole debate over types finished.

And now... SMASH BROS!

90 minutes is a lot of time to fill. That trailer won't be near enough.

So Fairy type's official? Guess I was wrong *shrug* wish they would've used Fey type instead... oh well... can someone send me a link to the Nintendo Direct

Him, anyone else think the English and French names will be the same?

So Fairy type's official? Guess I was wrong *shrug* wish they would've used Fey type instead... oh well... can someone send me a link to the Nintendo Direct

Him, anyone else think the English and French names will be the same?

The best I can give you is this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ziue9ePsnKM
Essentially what they showed on Direct, but it's Pokemon alone.

Mutual naming... I am betting they are doing it with Vivillon.

I think they will reveal the new mechanics, more about Kalos, and all Fairy-type's strengths and weaknesses in the closed interview. I doubt they will reveal any new pokemon, imo it would kinda silly since it's closed off and they can't show them.

Re: Hirobyte was right: Fairy type confirmed.

Azumarill is already one of the strongest water pokemon. It has Huge Power, can learn Superpower and Aqua Jet, on top of it's high defences and health.

I ALWAYS had an Azumarill on my team back in all my Hoenn runs, reruns, and rereruns. Also, I had them on HGSS, too. I haven't really met anyone who considered Azumarill as a good pokemon because everyone favored Lapras, Starmie, and all the other so-called dual-typed Water Pokemons. Thought I was the only one who chose to use Azumarill because of how cute and lovely it looked like, not because I cared about stats or move-sets or heck whatever. Never cared about deliberately breeding it for Aqua Jet because she was just perfectly fine on her own. About the HM Slave thingy, well, Azumarill had always had her four move slots packed in with HMs for some reason, but I don't regret it - It's always made the best use of Waterfall.

Now with the Fairy-type, she'll be more loved all over the world. Let's see how she climbs up the ranks - I'm dying to see someone actually using Azumarill on random match-ups XDD

I hope they elaborate more on the Fairy type, it's weaknesses, and maybe show some more features.

They should definitely elaborate. You can't just throw a bomb and leave!
But just because the interview is closed does not mean that we get no new Pokemon.
Everything is possible at this point.

This was pretty awesome. I thought that Fairy type would be confirmed after awhile and the name has grown on me a bit. I'm fine with it being super effective against Dragons, although I hope it isn't also immune to Dragon like the rumors suggested. I didn't expect Maril to become part Fairy though. The new Pokemon look really cool. Noivern looked like a bat to me and I thought that its ears were its eyes for awhile until I saw the official artwork, but I like it. It looks like a unique Dragon/Flying type. Vivillion looks like a pretty good Bug type too.

Pokemon-amie does remind me of Nintendogs, but it's just so cute, so I'll probably be into it. I loved seeing Lucario in there as well. I figured that the release date would be early in October. I'll probably wait a bit longer to pre-order them though.

I really hope they talk more about Kalos and the characters later on tonight. I'm pretty satisfied with the Pokemon and features for now, and I'd like to know a little more about the story and locations.

Back
Top Bottom