• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Gen VI Pokemon Discussion

Which are your favourite Pokemon revealed so far?

• Total voters
Re: Revealed Gen VI Pokemon Discussion/Speculation Thread

Was Boomburst confirmed to be Noivern's signature move, or just a move it can learn? Seeing as it's normal type, I'd love it if the Exploud line would earn it.

Was Boomburst confirmed to be Noivern's signature move, or just a move it can learn? Seeing as it's normal type, I'd love it if the Exploud line would earn it.

I don't even think it was.... and if it isn't, it would make sense for Exploud to have it.

(Unrelated,) does anyone else find it strange that they haven't released the Pokedex numbers (regional or national) for any Pokemon revealed so far?

I think they just said the move "suited" Noivern, not that it was signature. I don't know if they've ever outright said a move was a species' signature move, though.

I don't even think it was.... and if it isn't, it would make sense for Exploud to have it.

(Unrelated,) does anyone else find it strange that they haven't released the Pokedex numbers (regional or national) for any Pokemon revealed so far?

Perhaps there's overlap between the three regional dexes and each has their own numbering system.

Yeah, I don't think a 'signature move' is technically a thing to begin with, it's just something fans came up with to describe moves associated with a particular pokemon line, often because it was introduced with said pokemon and/or at first it's only learnable by that line.

I think it's fair to assume that Noivern's based on both a bat and a wyvern, not just the latter. Most wyverns don't look so bat-like, especially with the ears and stuff.

I'm still annoyed that Boomburst is Normal. Really GF, wtf? Give a Pokemon a signature move that doesn't match EITHER of its types? -_-

I'm willing to bet that Litleo does eventually evolve into a manticore. Whether it'll be an awesome one or a lame one remains to be seen. And I hope it's Fire/Poison, that'd be nice. Sure, x4 weak to Ground, but if it's winged like your typical manticore, then giving it Levitate would negate that :D.

As far as not revealing any Abilities yet, I'm fine with that. We've been given so much info within the past month that, honestly, if we didn't get anything else I wouldn't mind. After all, I don't want the entire game spoiled for me because people are too impatient to wait for the game itself. Personally I hope they don't reveal the evo'ed forms of the Starters; I wanna be surprised by whatever Fennekin evolves into.

That's not the only reason why people want more information. I for one want to know all the Pokemon so I can plan out what Pokemon I'd like to have in my team. I also don't mind if we see all the features, so I know what to expect and don't accidentally miss something. The only thing I don't want spoiled for me is the plot of the game, everything else I'm fine knowing, and it has nothing to do with being too impatient.

Not really, considering the whole split of the 'dex and all.

I hope this is the right thread, but Flabébé is the most annoying name to type in the entirety of Pokemon. Please just drop the accents before we release.

I hope this is the right thread, but Flabébé is the most annoying name to type in the entirety of Pokemon. Please just drop the accents before we release.

What's wrong with them? I personally like them. It's so rare for a Pokemon name to have unique characters like that.

Flabébé is a nice name, I don't see what is wrong with it. Just type Flabebe instead, most people don't type the accent in the word Pokémon anyway.

I hope this is the right thread, but Flabébé is the most annoying name to type in the entirety of Pokemon.
I don't get why it's not part Grass. I'll have a hard time making "Flambébé" jokes when I want to train some Fire attacks on it....

I don't get why it's not part Grass.
The flower's considered separate, Flabébé is just the fairy thing. But it's possible that it'll become one with the flower through evolution and be Fairy/Grass.

How do you pronounce Flabebe (with accents)?

Is it Fla-bay-bay? That's how I've been pronouncing it.

I've been saying Fla-bee-bee oop.​

Nidoran♂ and Nidoran♀ are worse imo.

I assumed it was pronounced bey-bey... like "baby", sort of.

It's like French: Bebe would be pronounced as beh-beh or bey-bey.

I pronounce it Fla-beh-beh ("bé" has a sound of "beh" in my native language).

Back
Top Bottom