• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Kishimoto: Naruto is reaching its climax

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I was speechless when Neji died. It was the third most touching scene, after Jiraiya and Kushina's death. ;___;

NaruHina moment! <3
9j20m1.png

In my shipper head, this is becoming canon with that moment. Like, I squeed and almost legit cried happily. This is my Otp.

NaruHina. <3

What's probably going to happen is, after the battle, Naruto will never speak to Hinata about it. Sort of like how when she confessed to him the last time she tried to be a human shield (and like this most recent time, it went horribly wrong too...seriously Hinata, stop that).

Personally, I hated Neji's death. Mainly because, it really took away from Inoichi and Shikaku's deaths, which were really good. Not only that, but his whole choosing how to die and going against his destiny thing:
You're a member of the Hyuga branch house.
Your destiny was always to die for the main branch if the time came for it.
You died for Hinata, a member of the main branch.
You didn't escape your destiny Neji, you fell straight into it!

I seriously can't tell what will happen in this series anymore. What's next have Naruto somehow use Koto Amatsukami on Obito to revive everyone? jk
But seriously when I read that Neji died, I was like so shocked that it was like some told Sasuke to use chidori on my mind.

So...what's happened regarding Naruto and Hinata now? I haven't bothered with Naruto regularly in like forever. Oh, and have any of the other kids died so far. I saw in the spoiler that
Neji
has been killed out.

Alright, how about...,what's going on in general. Who were they fighting? Why? etc.

Hmm... @SSJ_Jup81;
IIRC, everyone was low on Chakra so after that NaruHina moment, Naruto sort of clapped or patted his hand with others' and let all of them borrow some of his powerful Chakra. The battle carried on with some move exchanges from both sides. Not to mention, everyone's techniques are now powerful because of Naruto's Chakra.

Meanwhile, Team Taka (Suigetsu, Jugo, Sasuke) and Orochimaru were wandering around outside of Konoha (some kind of Uzumaki shrine) and there, through a secret underground gateway, they entered a room full of masks from which Orochimaru picked one. It was Shinigami's mask, the death reaper.
That was the important thing written on that scroll which Team Taka found long time ago; info about Shinigami and that mask place.

After that, they went to Konoha and Sasuke stood on a pole-thingy, like Naruto did in the first Shippuden episode and observed the leaf village.

I don't remember where exactly they went after that but it was some kind of room or dungeon, I don't remember.
There, Orochimaru wore the mask and Shinigami appeared, like when Hiruzen summoned it but a slightly different technique.
Orochimaru then used a variation of Shiki Fujin and cut the stomach, which then released some souls and Orochimaru was able to get his 'arms' back, which Hiruzen sealed away in their last battle. Along with the arms, Orochimaru was able to free the souls of the previous Hokage.

After the soul-process, he used Edo-Tensei and that's how he summoned Hashirama, Tobirama, Sarutobi and Minato.

Last edited:
Naruto can lend out Chakra now? ^^;

Man, I so can't wait for Naruto to end. I'm so ready for it to get to the point. lol

Man, I so can't wait for Naruto to end. I'm so ready for it to get to the point. lol
You are not the only one :p

Kishi is dragging the shit out of Tobi/Madara vs Shinobi Alliance battle... It doesn't seem to be getting anywhere but just using "talk no jutsu". I know that it's supposed to be the climax but he has stretched the whole thing way too thin.

I really wish they hurried up with that...XDD I really want Naruto to end so I can stop wondering when the heck this war arc is going to end... It's been way too long, and we need that Naruto VS Sasuke showdown SOON ;_;

The new chapter is out... Hahaha, I didnt expect Hashirama to have such personality. Tobirama looked more mature than him xD

Honestly I thought Hashirama's personality kind of made things better for me xD I was expecting him to be a lot more serious but he seems really kind hearted and like a nice person. Tobirama reminded me of Danzo in a way due to their similar views regarding the village and the uchihas.

Kyuubi's other half, which Minato sealed within himself long time ago, finally debuted!
It was obvious that the gift Minato was referring to (a few chapters ago) was the remaining half Chakra of the Kyuubi. Looks like it is time for another transformation :D
17.png

I'm getting slightly irritated about how this final battle is ripping off Fullmetal Alchemist's.
First, it was the "everyone versus this guy who has absorbed this Godly power" thing and now it's "Ninjutsu won't work, but Senjutsu does!". Yeah, like how Father absorbed God and how he could disable alchemy, but not alkahestry.

I think it's also fairly obvious that this manga is most likely going to be over by the end of the year.

Geez I wish Naruto would hurry up and end and I wish Hunter x Hunter would hurry up and come out of hiatus.

How much longer until we reach the point of Naruto?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom