• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Third and fourth Pocket Monster XY titles have been unveiled: Froakie will battle Fle

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Third and fourth Pocket Monster XY titles have been unveiled: Froakie will battle Fletchling

Terebi-kun magazine has unveiled the third and fourth episode titles for Pocket Monsters XY. Froakie will be facing off against Fletchling.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Third and fourth Pocket Monster XY titles have been unveiled: Froakie will battle

Well, it's pretty well confirmed that Ash will catch that Froakie. And, as per usual, the early regional Flying-type as well. Now we have to see how the other Starters will be distributed this time around. Will it be a la Hoenn, with one to each main Trainer? Or will it be more akin to Sinnoh, where the female Trainer gets one while Ash gets two?

Anyway, the XY anime is shaping up quite nicely. I'm looking forward to seeing what will happen this time around (and pray that it won't be a total mess like BW was).

Re: Third and fourth Pocket Monster XY titles have been unveiled: Froakie will battle

Well, Ash is definitely getting both Froakie and Fletchling, and I'm fine with Froakie even though I prefer he had Chespin instead, but that's just me, and I always wondered why Ash always needed the regional bird.

I still think Serena is getting Fennekin, because it just seems so obvious at this point.

It's still not out of the question for Ash to have a Chespin too, since it will likely be on the main cast so there's no favoritism. Of course it could still belong to Clemont. Has it been confirmed who the Dedenne we keep seeing belongs to?

Has it been confirmed who the Dedenne we keep seeing belongs to?
Dedenne will be caught by Clemont.

Chespin fits Clemont quite a lot, given the designs of his two confirmed Pokémon (Bunnelby and Dedenne), so I hope he catches it. Though Serena catching Chespin instead of Fennekin would be truly awesome imo .I must say I am disappointed Fletchling will be Ash's, those Flying-types always seem to be a waste of a team slot to me. Anyway, I know I shouldn't have expectations, but I can't help but expect Froakie to be Ash's first fully evolved Water-type starter. Please let it happen, writers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom