• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your Pokemon Team, also Team Suggestions/Advice/Recommendations

Re: Your Pokemon Team

Froakie
Pancham/Pangoro
Meowstick
Noivern
Litleo/Pyroar
Honedge

Tyrunt, Inkay/Malamar, and Sylveon deserve honorable mentions though. I'm sure I'll try out many of the new Pokémon.

i try to give all the pokemon a fair chance in a new generation to see how they play out. but its tough as we get more and more to choose from, and i have this OCD aversion to having multiple pokes of the same type on a team.

Froakie, Torchic, Bulbasaur, Inkay, Honedge, and something else. I'll play with Yveltel after I beat the E4 cuz I don't like to use legendaries during main game. Also it seems like A LOT of people are going with X. Was this premeditated or did you guys just pick whichever?

Froakie, Torchic, Bulbasaur, Inkay, Honedge, and something else. I'll play with Yveltel after I beat the E4 cuz I don't like to use legendaries during main game. Also it seems like A LOT of people are going with X. Was this premeditated or did you guys just pick whichever?

For me it's the exclusive mons. X won 2-1.

Also, I really like Xerneas, so I actually might use him at some point. I shelve my legendaries too.

Talonflame & Pangoro look awesome so providing their stats & move-pools aren't horrendous they will be in. Tyrunt looks great especially if he gets a full T-Rex evo.

Starter will depend on final evo types, lets hope they do something original there. Other than that a ground type & a Fairy will probably make up the rest of it.

I got to see some more new Pokémon, which caused me to want to change my team, slightly. This will be my final selection, as I am 100% satisfied with this team.

1. Pangoro
  2. Gogoat
  3. Doublade
  4. Tyrantrum
  5. Fennekin's evolutionary line
  6. Talonflame
If any of these Pokémon get an added evolution, just assume that I will obviously evolve them. I just don't feel like constantly coming back, to update my list.

Nothing set in stone yet. But I need Yveltal in my veins in-game.

And hopefully a Mega Evolution for Zoroark.

updated team

fenniken tyrantrum, and doublade

I'm thinking I'll start off with these. :>
-Chespin
-Swirlix
-Inkay
-Skrelp<3 (I have no idea why I like it.. it's just so.. :'D)
-Mareep
-Amaura (I loved Land Before time. D:)

Hmm this is a toughy..

Let's see... I will probably trade around here and there to get something like this maybe.

Froakie
Pancham
Bulbasaur
Fletchling (Might port over another flying type maybe.. Pidgey or Tailow)
Litleo
Pikachu (Maybe)

The team might actually be something completely different when i end up playing the game. But that's sort of what i have in mind right now.

I don't know for sure, so I'll probably change mine around.
Fennekin
Dedenne
Squirtle
... That's all I have so far...

I currently need a water type. Choosing Fennekin and not wanting to use Squirtle. Might go with Skrelp pending evolution.

not too sure yet, since there's still a bunch of pokémon left to be released (probably). i probably won't decide until i know the vast majority of the XY pokémon.

tentatively, it's:
-- chespin/quilladin (duh)
-- litleo/pyroar
-- flabébé
-- amaura/aurorus (not really sure about this)
-- ??
-- ??

about amaura/aurorus, i do like them, but i'm not sure i'd use them, especially given that we haven't seen half of the pokémon yet. there will probably be something i want over aurorus that has yet to be revealed, so i'm not too sure about even having it down on the list. chespin/litleo/flabébé has been a given for me for a while, though -- those three are easily my favourites from this gen. my main concerns are getting a water-type and a flying-type -- i was thinking, since we're probably able to get eevee in the game, on having vaporeon as my water-type, as i've never trained one before. no idea about the flying-type, though. hopefully something good comes up.

I currently need a water type. Choosing Fennekin and not wanting to use Squirtle. Might go with Skrelp pending evolution.

I have the same problem as you. With only four Water-types revealed (and the one I want is not in my main version of choice), and since I don't want to use any pre-Gen VI Pokemon, I'm also stuck. I hope they reveal more Water-types soon, but I may not be able to make up my mind until the very last minute.

Push comes to shove, and if possible, I might breed a Froakie from my other version just so I can have a decent Water-type, especially since most of last Gen's Water Mons were somewhat lackluster (Oshawott family probably being the best of the bunch back then). I hope that's not the case this time around.

Well from the looks of itRemoraid/Octillery are gonna be in it so if you wanna go that route, it's open.

I can't decide.

I really want a Fennekin, but I also want Meowstic and Litleo and Gogoat, so I might just pick Froakie, but pandas are my favorite animal so I HAVE to have Pancham, so no Froakie for me. I'm too indecisive! But here are the definites:

Pancham
Sylveon
Aurorus

And that's it....

Well, I'll DEFINITELY be picking Squirtle as my Kanto starter. since Blastoise is my favorite Pokemon. Then I'll recieve Torchic through the event, so that'll end up on my team. And since I'll have water and fire early on, I'll be picking Chespin as my Kalos starter (although originally I planned to pick Froakie, but I don't want 2 water Pokemon and I can't pass up the chance for Squirtle)
Other than that, I'm not positive...I'd assume Ralts are in the wild somewhere, since Gardevoir was re-typed, so I'd get one of those...maybe (I have a Lv1 Ralts with the nature/ability I want on B2 though...)
I guess, other then the three starters, I'll just be going with whatever intrigues me :)

Well, you wouldnt be able to port something like Pidgey or Tailow, since the only announced way to port Pokemon wont be available until December. So if you're getting the game when it comes out, you're stuck with the in-game flying types.

Well, I'll DEFINITELY be picking Squirtle as my Kanto starter. since Blastoise is my favorite Pokemon. Then I'll recieve Torchic through the event, so that'll end up on my team. And since I'll have water and fire early on, I'll be picking Chespin as my Kalos starter (although originally I planned to pick Froakie, but I don't want 2 water Pokemon and I can't pass up the chance for Squirtle)
Other than that, I'm not positive...I'd assume Ralts are in the wild somewhere, since Gardevoir was re-typed, so I'd get one of those...maybe (I have a Lv1 Ralts with the nature/ability I want on B2 though...)
I guess, other then the three starters, I'll just be going with whatever intrigues me :)

Well, you wouldnt be able to port something like Pidgey or Tailow, since the only announced way to port Pokemon wont be available until December. So if you're getting the game when it comes out, you're stuck with the in-game flying types.

So you're saying that i can't trade with another DS untill December?

Sadly, yes.

Sadly, yes.

What the deuce, why?

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom