• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

English names of Perorīmu, Furefuwan revealed: New evolved Fairy types to be called S

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
English names of Perorīmu, Furefuwan revealed: New evolved Fairy types to be called Slurpuff, ...

The English names of the evolved Fairy-type Pokémon revealed in Ciao magazine have been announced. Perorīmu's English name is Slurpuff, and Furefuwan's English name is Aromatisse.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: English names of Perorīmu, Furefuwan revealed: New evolved Fairy types to be call

Aromatisse looks like something out of a Dr. Seuss story.

Re: English names of Perorīmu, Furefuwan revealed: New evolved Fairy types to be call

Aromatisse looks like something out of a Dr. Seuss story.
I couldn't think of where it looked like it was from... but you're absolutely right. It does look a LOT like that. Or in that one book, Where the Wild Things Are.

Also, Slurpuff looks a LOT like Quina from Final Fantasy IX... the resemblance is uncanny. Even its description calls me back to that character.

Anyway, for the names... I think they're okay. Slurpuff sounds just as it looks. And Aromatisse is a cool name. Though I probably won't pick up either for my team, to be honest. Just too strange looking.

Aromatisse disappoints me. I expected Spritzee to evolve into a graceful flamingo, not some mammalian owl thing.

i was begging my brother to catch me a spritzee when they come out but now i dont want one, the evolution reminds me of those pampered old fat ladies in frocks ><

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom