• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Maddie's Talented

MimiMeowth

Reaction score
^.^

Heheh... I was inspired and had to draw this...

MaddieElegant.jpg

*Waves hand* I have a question about Maddie! You see, her Bulbapedia artical says she's a cross-dresser. Is that really true? Because she dosen't look like one in the pic or in your avie.

Anyway, nice picture, now I have an idea of what one of the voice actors would look like as a cartoon.

Cool draw, is so great, I must tell it.
Continue whit that great work

This is awesome, Mimi. @@

She's got skills, man. Anyone who can balance in high heels in the first place gets points from me. Those things are hard to walk in.

*Waves hand* I have a question about Maddie! You see, her Bulbapedia artical says she's a cross-dresser. Is that really true? Because she dosen't look like one in the pic or in your avie.

It doesn't say she's a crossdresser, kiddo.

lol, showing her smoking and drinking! I'm not sure if it is a compliment, but the picture is cool. It's very 90s America, which is awesome!

It does look really good. But Bell, if it were truly '90's America, she'd need huge shoulder pads.

Anyway, nice picture, now I have an idea of what one of the voice actors would look like as a cartoon.

She used to...um...be 'male' ....

But ya know, to me, she's just a lady...^^; I can't see her as a....man....6.6 She even says she never was.

She was simply born in the wrong body, I'm guessing. :)

This is awesome, Mimi. @@

She's got skills, man. Anyone who can balance in high heels in the first place gets points from me. Those things are hard to walk in.

XD *LOL* Thank you! :)

lol, showing her smoking and drinking! I'm not sure if it is a compliment, but the picture is cool. It's very 90s America, which is awesome!

From what I've seen in her images, she rather enjoys it! ^_^

It does look really good. But Bell, if it were truly '90's America, she'd need huge shoulder pads.

*LOL* Does it look like that? XD

I just tried to give her clothes that I think she probably wears... Not entirely sure, though... *LOL* But she loves it, so...*shrugs*

I'm not a cross-dresser.

I'm a woman.

A transgendered woman.

So...is it odd that the person who this picture is dedicated too seeminly ignores it all toghether for a chance to basically correct a honest mistake?

Or maybe it's just me, because honestly MimiMeowth you kinda scare me but I can't give you anything but praise for your art skills.

So...is it odd that the person who this picture is dedicated too seeminly ignores it all toghether for a chance to basically correct a honest mistake?

Or maybe it's just me, because honestly MimiMeowth you kinda scare me but I can't give you anything but praise for your art skills.

...O.O I...scare you...?

*sniff* ....

WHAAAAAHAAAA! *cries*

T__T

That's what I get for being kind to voice actors.....

And dude, I'm not kidding... I really am upset, now...

Still glad you like my art....

And Maddie, I'm so glad you looked at this thread.... <3

Thats an awesome picture MimiMeowth! And I agree, Maddie is extremely talented!

Thats an awesome picture MimiMeowth! And I agree, Maddie is extremely talented!

Thank you so much! ^_^

I dunno if she can balance a glass on her heels, but I just liked the image in my mind, so I drew it... Hahah.....

sheeesh

I've complimented Mimi personally -- by e-mail.

If it needs to be said publicly how talented I think she is -- then let me take this opportunity to shout it from the rooftops.

I mean if you're gonna post in the topic anyway, I don't see why it'd be "shouting it from the rooftops" by simply saying it in the appropiate thread.

That's what I get for being kind to voice actors.....

And dude, I'm not kidding... I really am upset, now...
Ah no, not because of that. :(

I think it's the meowing you do.

Aww, that is so pretty Mimi!! You are quite the artist! :D I think Maddie could totally balance a glass that like! ;D

I've complimented Mimi personally -- by e-mail.

If it needs to be said publicly how talented I think she is -- then let me take this opportunity to shout it from the rooftops.

*blushes deeply*

Hmmmm....@_@;

That's...very much making me wanna wag my tail, now.... O.O *chases it instead*

Thank you Maddie...<3

I mean if you're gonna post in the topic anyway, I don't see why it'd be "shouting it from the rooftops" by simply saying it in the appropiate thread.

Ah no, not because of that. :(

I think it's the meowing you do.

Maddie is under a lot of pressure and I can understand when she can't post, so she's hereby excused! I even think it's extremely nice that she comments on here...*blush*

And yes, I do Meow a lot... I dunno why... I just feel like that's my 'Nature'... I've always done it...

I don't do it when I go out to see someone serious, though...like a Manager... *LOL* *shakes head*

Hey, I meow too! :p I'm not called Archaic's koneko-chan for nothing, you know. ;)

I feel like a cat, really.... The only thing I don't do is lick my hands! *LOL*

Aww, that is so pretty Mimi!! You are quite the artist! :D I think Maddie could totally balance a glass that like! ;D

*LOL* :) Well, If she can, I'd like to see that! XD I'd pay, too!

Hahah.... Now, if she's a lot like Meowth, she's gonna think: "Hmmm... Well... She wants it, she gets it!" *glues a glass to her heel and poses*

XD

Last edited:
I think it's amazing. Really nice work. Although the shoes perplex me. I can't stop trying to figure them out.

I think it's amazing. Really nice work. Although the shoes perplex me. I can't stop trying to figure them out.

XD It's the first time I drew shoes like that... *LOL*

I thought they look really good...^^;

Hahah....

Back
Top Bottom