• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumour thread (SPOILERS - ALLEGED LEAKS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so glad the Togepi line was retyped. Hopefully pokemon like Milotic, Mismagius, Ninetales and Bellossom also have their types changed.

I'm so glad the Togepi line was retyped. Hopefully pokemon like Milotic, Mismagius, Ninetales and Bellossom also have their types changed.

I feel mega noobish for asking because I'm sure it's been asked already, but is Togepi in the Kalos dex?

Bellossom seems the most likely out of the Pokemon on this list since it most resembles a fairy and is probably the most bland in its current state. It would definitely benefit the most by gaining this type and set it apart more from the arguably more useful Vileplume.

I feel mega noobish for asking because I'm sure it's been asked already, but is Togepi in the Kalos dex?

Nope, it's found after the main game.

I hope there's a way for us to know which moves are available for which Pokemon now that the 3DS seems to have been un-hackable as of late. Like the move tutor, fully evolved Pokemon with moves at low levels, egg moves.

We're really going in blind in this one and it is quite exciting. Basically it just dawned on me how much information we are missing just because the game can't be hacked for information.

Mega Chandelure, Druddigon, and Scizor.................Okay that's it all we need is MFlygon and this game could have ZERO new Pokemon for all I care. Seriously, MegaChandelure, boosted Speed and SpA and a no bullshit ability. THAT'S ALL I'LL EVER NEED.

Also:

>Theres a cave called Sea Spirit's Den and another cave atop a snow mountain that might have legendary Pokemon hidden away for post game

Ice wolf confirmed. :-D

Really hoping the Elite Four use the mega forms of Scizor, Chandelure, Druddigon and Gyarados. Some people are saying they do, but others are saying otherwise. s:

Really hoping the Elite Four use the mega forms of Scizor, Chandelure, Druddigon and Gyarados. Some people are saying they do, but others are saying otherwise. s:

I think it's pretty likely for a rematch. It seems unlikely for the first challenge since the Champion's claim to fame seems to be that MegaGardevoir, which would be much less impressive after a MegaGyarados.

@Mr Palpitoad

Actually a fair few are.

I just meant that in game, even generally slow pokemon out speed most. My Magnezone on current B2 run through is seriously slow but unless it comes up against a Crobat or something else particularly speedy it normally hits 1st. I'm just about to go through the E4 btw.

@Mitchman

I want a mega Heracross as well

@Planky

2 Questions; Are you shitting me about my Ice Wolf & does Aegislash really work how the bloke on VP describes it. Shield stance when passive & sword stance when attacking but with Kings Shield able to destroy the opponents attack stat? if so then this is massively overpowered.

Yeah from what I gather the megas for the E4 are in the rematch, with the Mega for Diantha being the only first time Mega. And the ice mountain cave sounds like its the northeast area, no? I mean that place seems surprisingly empty.

@Planky

2 Questions; Are you shitting me about my Ice Wolf & does Aegislash really work how the bloke on VP describes it. Shield stance when passive & sword stance when attacking but with Kings Shield able to destroy the opponents attack stat? if so then this is massively overpowered.

Yep. It shouldn't be massively overpowered though. Taunt will ruin it.

Really interested in the unrevealed megas, particularly Chandelure. If it's awesome my Chandelure in B2 is in my Gen 6 games the day Pokemon Bank opens.

Why would you need an even bigger lamp?

Chandelure is one of my favorite Pokemon and I think it looks and is awesome, so Im excited to try it in mega forme.

I think it's pretty likely for a rematch. It seems unlikely for the first challenge since the Champion's claim to fame seems to be that MegaGardevoir, which would be much less impressive after a MegaGyarados.

Yeah, but I also read the E4 uses the same team on rematches (without megas). Guess we will only know for sure when playing the game. Anyway, I am also excited for Mega Chandelure. Gen VI is giving us so many amazingly designed Ghost-types, so I am quite confident Mega Chandelure will look great as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom