• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumour thread (SPOILERS - ALLEGED LEAKS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really interested in the unrevealed megas, particularly Chandelure. If it's awesome my Chandelure in B2 is in my Gen 6 games the day Pokemon Bank opens.

Why would you need an even bigger lamp?

Chandelure is one of my favorite Pokemon and I think it looks and is awesome, so Im excited to try it in mega forme.
OK. I was mostly joking just as you know. The Megalution maybe has electric lights this time?

What's this about Mega Zoroark? PLEASE TELL ME THERE ARE PICS. MEGA ZOROARK THIS IS AMAZING.

Moonblast is a flamethrower viariation so fairy not going to be limited to weak moves and because of Garvedoir we know it is not going to be limited to weak pokemon. So unless "Pixie Drive" "Sprivitate" or "wish proof" is prevalent I got to invest in REAALLY FANTASTIC Poison or Steel mon soon. LAAAAME.

Last edited:
It could be that the elite four have pokemon with mega stones but it's more or less random that they actually use them, so you can battle them without them actually activating it.

I hope there's a way for us to know which moves are available for which Pokemon now that the 3DS seems to have been un-hackable as of late. Like the move tutor, fully evolved Pokemon with moves at low levels, egg moves.

We're really going in blind in this one and it is quite exciting. Basically it just dawned on me how much information we are missing just because the game can't be hacked for information.

I wouldn't say that, as nothing is truly un-hackable, people will find ways to hack into X/Y, it's just going to take them more time to do so, that's all. If not, then it will be like the days of Gen 1 and 2, before there were any major Pokemon sites and we pretty much went in the games blind, or even when many of us got our first Pokemon games, I mean, when I played Ruby when it came out, I knew barely anything about the franchise, so I didn't know where to go and what to do.

What's this about Mega Zoroark? PLEASE TELL ME THERE ARE PICS. MEGA ZOROARK THIS IS AMAZING.

It's not confirmed and was simply stated as an example for Mega stats earlier in the thread, though it would be cool if it had a Mega, as well as Mega Floatzel.

Maybe the Elite 4 members Mega evolve their Pokemon when you battle them for the second time (after you get the national dex)

How would they find out the Pokemon were holding mega stones? Did one of them have a Pokemon with Frisk?

Well, one of Noivern's abilities is Frisk, so they could use it for that purpose. Otherwise, I have no clue.

Btw, unless Kanpachi recently updated and said that they do, he said that originally that they didn't and in a game of telephone we got the information mixed up. I think that post may be the result of it.

I wonder if forests curse will be a breedable egg move. Chandelure would like it.

So the Hoenn guy wasn't just an elaborate hoax after all.

Wow. Game Freak actually put such a blatant hint in there.

Affection, and yes you can evolve an eevee into Sylveon.

So is affection different than Happiness? how would I treat My Eevee differently is I want a umbreon as opposed to Sylveon?

with everyone bitching about lack of new pokemon, why in the hell does ANYONE want a hoenn remake? i cannot fathom this at all in any way.

for all that is good and holy in this world please do not remake RSE.

with everyone bitching about lack of new pokemon, why in the hell does ANYONE want a hoenn remake? i cannot fathom this at all in any way.

I fail to see any logic in your post ._. What does the low amount of new Pokémon (which isn't low at all) have to do with RS getting remakes?

I fail to see any logic in your post ._. What does the low amount of new Pokémon (which isn't low at all) have to do with RS getting remakes?

because the way the fandom is erupting it seems new pokemon is all that matters to anyone. a remake would have zero new pokemon. thats not logical?

i dont want to argue about it and i think there is another thread for it anyway. this was just in reply to that "hint" put into kalos.

(by the way, i do not think there is a problem with the amount of pokemon, so do not take my post to mean i need to be told it is not actually a low number!)

I've always thought Ruby and Sapphire were the worst of the series but again I'm likely one of the oldest people snooping around the thread as I was 11 when Red and Blue were new :p . After Gold and Silver , Ruby and Sapphire seemed like a step backward. So to be honest I don't really have a huge need for it. I was excited when Gold and Silver were made again though.

I hope Pokemon Z will introduce megas for the gen 6 starters. And any other starters, if they didn't get them.

I hope Pokemon Z will introduce megas for the gen 6 starters. And any other starters, if they didn't get them.

They DID say there wouldn't be any in X/Y, but they didn't say in Gen 6, so it's possible, after all, third versions always tend to introduce new formes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom