• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumour thread (SPOILERS - ALLEGED LEAKS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think all the Pseudos will be getting Mega Evos. I think it's quite likely that Venusaur and Blastoise will be getting X/Y splits as well.

Am really disapointed with Zygarde, it doesn't look legendary at all, it looks like a slug. Hoping for a major forme change.

The held items seem to be Blastoisite and Venusaurite with no X or Y variants from what we've seen.

Really? But they never usually favour one starter over others like this?

But it does sound like Game Freak to favor one variant over the other. Versions, for example. In Generation II, Red version was favored over Blue by having its version-exclusive Pokemon have further evolutions (Scyther) and branched evolutions (Gloom) while their counterparts of Blue version (Pinser and Weepinbell) didn't. So I wouldn't be too surprised if in X & Y, Game Freak favors some starters over others. Though I would be disappointed if some starters within a generation gets a mega-evolution while the other starters don't. *cough, Hoenn, cough*

I think all the Pseudos will be getting Mega Evos. I think it's quite likely that Venusaur and Blastoise will be getting X/Y splits as well.

Am really disapointed with Zygarde, it doesn't look legendary at all, it looks like a slug. Hoping for a major forme change.

The held items seem to be Blastoisite and Venusaurite with no X or Y variants from what we've seen.

*cough*Blaziken*cough*

Has it been confirmed then that Sceptile and Swampert aren't getting them then?

*cough*Blaziken*cough*

Has it been confirmed then that Sceptile and Swampert aren't getting them then?

No, but it's only five days until the release and the leaks haven't showed mega-evolutions for Sceptile and Swampert yet. So it may be likely that Blaziken will be the favored starter, just like Charizard (as of now).

It's possible that even once the games are released, we may not know the exact amount. Since 3DS games cannot be hacked at the moment there is no way to know for certain. The game guides may help to shed some light on this.

Some may only be available via exclusive promotions or download only.

i'd suggest people using that mini game from super training a lot then.

are those baloons randomized or something? :p cause that way we might find more megas.

"Game Guides" might list all of the megas and pokemon though (minus event exclusives).

Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if we've (they've) essentially found all of the immediately available "secrets". With DLC not being released (though if they do have events, I hope to god they make them worldwide DLC releases), it might even be all that there ARE to find.
I'm talking new pokemon and mega evolutions.
Again, though, any wolf would be greatly welcomed.

Is that true about being unable to get into the code of 3DS games?
Like when BW came out we all instantly knew about Gensect, Keldeo and Meloetta, have they got some lock on it now, so the 3 event give aways wont be found in the code???

No, but it's only five days until the release and the leaks haven't showed mega-evolutions for Sceptile and Swampert yet. So it may be likely that Blaziken will be the favored starter, just like Charizard (as of now).

They're prolly saving them for events as well, or remakes.

The final evos typing suck.
Chesnaught Grass/Fighting
Greninja Water/Dark

:(

Should have been Grass/Dark and Water/Fighting :(

There's no such thing as a video game not being hackable.

I'm nearly positive someone will find a way.

Greninja Water/Dark

I hope you're being sarcastic, because Grass Dark is terrible compared to Grass Fighting.

Greninja Water/Dark

I hope you're being sarcastic, because Grass Dark is terrible compared to Grass Fighting.

It'd just be more balanced in typing. Instead each starter has 2 super effective stabs on another, they could have had grass beat fire, and fire beat water etc if Chesnaughts dark would have beat Delphox psychic, who could beat Greninjas fighting etc.

I think it makes more sense for a knight to be Fighting or Steel and a Ninja to be Dark.

I think it makes more sense for a knight to be Fighting or Steel and a Ninja to be Dark.

Your not understanding what I'm saying. I just feel it's a major missed opportunity to have no starter have any advantage against another.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom