• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Halloween Party 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, you don't look bad in it, that's for certain.
CS was told it would look cute. But in hindsight, maybe it would've been a bit chilly for Christmas anyway. D:
I would think so.
I'm not too familiar with this "Halloween". What's it about?
Hm, how can I best describe it...basically, you dress up as something you are not. Then go to the houses of others to receive sweet treats.
How interesting...and kinky.
I'm sorry... I forgot to introduce myself as well! I'm Chihiro Fujisaki.

5%28222%29.png
I see. Again, a pleasure to meet you...
CS is pleased to meet you all! This should be a lot of fun!
(Now to find some devices to reprogram. Hehehehe.)
You remind me of my older sister...just a lot more mischievous.
Robots! I also give some of them more humanoid appearances. Though CS isn't particularly fond of male designs. qwq Since they're a bit more tricky for her. Though she has made maybe one or two.
Sadly, I can't seem to maintain whatever original personality said robots displayed, and they usually end up acting very differently for some reason. CS is unsure of why this happens. qwq
...Well, my sister doesn't create gynoids. ._.
Ah, I see. We had an introduction?

Well, I am a Braixen. I am my own woman of course, and as such have no trainer. I enjoy the simple life.
I find it curious that I'm able to understand you.

I'm sorry for asking this, but... shouldn't there be more people here...?

5%28216%29.png

I'm sorry... It just feels empty to me...

5%28223%29.png

Hello again.
It's been a long time.

Or not. A year isn't that long. It's not like I missed you guys or anything.

Hello again.
It's been a long time.

Ooooh. You seem like something CS would enjoy taking apart and looking at. <3 Would you mind~?

I find it curious that I'm able to understand you.
I learned how to speak myself after years of hearing others. I am still trying to become better at it, however.
@Chihiro Fujisaki; Yes, I undoubtedly agree. But perhaps others may appear soon.
I see.
Hello again.
It's been a long time.

You're such a tsundere~
Hello, mysterious ladies and gentlemen. My name is Robinson Crusoe.
That name sounds familiar...
Greetings Mr. Crusoe! Why so pale? D:

Am I pale? I'm afraid life on the Island of Despair might have taken its toll on me...
Oh? That's awful.
Yes! Very much!

How did you acquire those posts C.S.? HOW?
It might hurt a bit. :< You sure?

CS works in mysterious ways~
*twitches*
I see that we have acquired our first male guest.

Excellent...

T-thanks... But... If you look around, there are nicer people out there.

5%28218%29.png

Sure, we're not always pleasant, but you have to trust me on the fact that not all of us are horrible. We can all be selfish and inconsiderate at times...!

5%28226%29.png

Erm, well...I have interest in living long enough to evolve at least, so I will have to decline your tests.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom