• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumour thread (SPOILERS - ALLEGED LEAKS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have an educated guess about the possible final number of megas in XY?

I was expecting more like a Cerberus based mega form but this one is actualy pretty awesome.

A very important NPC may be in X and Y:
tumblr_muiq3dS0ww1r8sc3ro1_500.jpg

I was expecting more like a Cerberus based mega form but this one is actualy pretty awesome.

I was too, but yeah this is super awesome. I like it the way it is. A mega of my favorite pokemon? I have nothing to complain about : D

When I looked at Mega Alakazam a few minutes ago, I couldn't help but smile. That's the first time that's happened so far, if that's any indication of how much I like him :)

About the new PC guy:
he lives in Camphrier Town, and his name is Cassius. Bill sent him from Kanto, supposedly. He looks like a Biker dude. A woman in his house gives you TM46, Thief.
Bill sent him from Kanto
sent him from Kanto
from Kanto
Kanto
Is it me, or are a lot of things relating back to Kanto? Aside from references to all past regions that accompany each game, it feels like there's been a lot more Kanto references than usual. I swear to Arceus Mew, it feels like I've seen the word 'Kanto' more times in this thread than I have in 22 years.

Agreed, I mean really, why can't they just make Gen 1 remakes if this is the direction they wish to take this, I mean really, look at this:

Are you serious? I am now fully convinced that Game Freak are pandering to the Gen I fans -.-'

This is exactly what this generation is is nothing but a love letter to the Gen 1 fans, and to a lesser extent the Gen 3 fans, with Gens 2, 4, and 5 getting ignored heavily, I've seen more references to Kanto and Hoenn in this game than any other.

GF is really going out and about to nerf fighting this generation.

No, Game Freak seems to be nerfing special-oriented Pokemon this generation....which makes total sense since the metagame isn't dominated by physical attackers and Blissey doesn't exist.

Confirmation: No one remembers Blue's name

Oh and he went to university or something....perhaps he got his PhD and became a Professor as well?

No, Game Freak seems to be nerfing special-oriented Pokemon this generation....which makes total sense since the metagame isn't dominated by physical attackers and Blissey doesn't exist.

Lol

They should really redeem Blissey now by giving her the almighty fairy type. God knows this is the only thing that could help her now.

I don't see why they keep nerfing special attackers, or why Dragon Pulse only went down 5 points and Aura Sphere 10. In what world were special attackers ever so dominant in the metagame that they needed to be weakened.

Aura Sphere was nerfed? Not too happy about that. Ice Beam, Thunderbolt and Flamethrower were also nerfed, right?

Blizzard, Fire Blast & Thunder all went down to 110BP. No word on Solarbeam yet.

Depending on his age and appearance, we should be able to determine where in the timeline Kalos happens:

Kanto/Hoenn
Unova 1.0
Johto/Sinnoh
Unova 2.0

(Although, with the Hoenn remakes coming, chances are Kalos happens at the same time as Kanto and Hoenn [as was proven the case with the Kanto and Johto remakes in relation to the Hoenn and Sinnoh games, respectively], which would explain all the focus on those two regions. This must be shortly after Red beats him as Champion, or during his and Red's travels through Kanto...)

Why are people complaining about Gen I so much? ¬¬ It's awesome, I hope they bring as much content from it as they can.

Ok, my opinion:

Mega Alakazam's design SUCKS. Way to ruin my favorite Pokémon, Game Freak. Way to go.
Mega Heracross is the most hideous thing I've ever seen. Garbodor is Miss Universe compared to that piece of sh!t.
Mega Pinsir looks awful.
Mega Manectric is a joke.
Mega Houndoom is ok.
Mega Banette is meh.

EDIT: WAIT AN EFFING SECOND. WHAT DO YOU MEAN WITH SEVERAL MOVES BEING WEAKER NOW? What is this bs?! If it's true Ice Beam and other moves got nerfed, I'm totally skipping this generation. I don't even like the new Pokémon anyway. God, I'll hate you so much if it's true, Game Freak...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom