• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumour thread (SPOILERS - ALLEGED LEAKS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to Serebii, the Legendary Birds automatically flee before you can select a move.

And here I thought catching Mesprit in DP was a pain in the ass for me. Game Freak, why.

Verizion in W2 was the worst for me -_- kept healing with Giga Drain.

I guess the application of Arena Trap is in order.

I thought that trio in BW2 were stationary? I'm pretty sure they were. But yes, looks like Arena Trap and Shadow Tag will have to become obligatory... again.

Except wait, wasn't Arena Trap something the roamers could dash from?

According to Serebii, the Legendary Birds automatically flee before you can select a move.

And here I thought catching Mesprit in DP was a pain in the ass for me. Game Freak, why.

I thought that trio in BW2 were stationary? I'm pretty sure they were. But yes, looks like Arena Trap and Shadow Tag will have to become obligatory... again.

Pokemon that are part flying or have levitate can run away from Arena Trap.

Pokemon that are part flying or have levitate can run away from Arena Trap.

Not Shadow Tag, though. A pity Gengar won't be able to Mega Evolve in time for it to activate.

I'm not too worried, though. I have, like, five different sets of the birds from five different games and/or save files, so...

kinda sure this has been posted before >.>
tumblr_muhcksw3dL1qahsl2o1_500.jpg
shiny meowstick!

They were, I didn't need trapping abilities for them, more like Verizion wouldn't stay in the red long enough for me to go throw enough Ultra Balls at it to catch it, because it kept Giga draining and healing it, and I often accidentally killed it.

This Pokemon amie thing is just so adorable, can't wait to try it.

I wonder what it'll be like with more ferocious Pokemon such as Hydreigon or Yveltal?

Pokemon Amie seems to have the magical ability to make all pokemon cute, regardless of their ferociousness or viciousness factor.

tumblr_mufq3ty8l91sbn0kmo1_500.jpg
Holy fuck, you're right!

Those little arms better wiggle in glee every time you interact with it.

Not Shadow Tag, though. A pity Gengar won't be able to Mega Evolve in time for it to activate.

Hurray. Looks like its back to my favorite Wobbuffet staller. Shame it can't really bring their HP down very well nor put them to sleep.

This Pokemon amie thing is just so adorable, can't wait to try it.

I wonder what it'll be like with more ferocious Pokemon such as Hydreigon or Yveltal?

Pokemon Amie seems to have the magical ability to make all pokemon cute, regardless of their ferociousness or viciousness factor.

tumblr_mufq3ty8l91sbn0kmo1_500.jpg
Holy fuck, you're right!

Those little arms better wiggle in glee every time you interact with it.

Zygarde in Pokemon-amie

[video=youtube;0Bmhjf0rKe8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Bmhjf0rKe8[/video]

I got the Polar Patterned Vivillon. Still no clue on if this is based on an entire place (the US) or based on a specific area (Michigan).

I got the Polar Patterned Vivillon. Still no clue on if this is based on an entire place (the US) or based on a specific area (Michigan).

Seems like it's region specific.

Other Americans have gotten different patterns.

Apparently someone in Hong Kong got a pattern called "Squall." I'm betting most other big cities will too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom