• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumour thread (SPOILERS - ALLEGED LEAKS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone got the High Plains pattern in California. I wonder if I'll get that one or the Sun Pattern (that Mexico has been shown to get) since I live very close to the border...or maybe something else all together?

Oh man, I love Braixen's attack animation. Love how she twirls the stick back into her tail. Still trying to find a patch of blue flowers for blue Flabebe as well. Must be the rarest one.

As for the music note in Amie-
It's for mini games! The three games are:
Tile Puzzle: Your 3 Pokemon pose for a picture, then it's split up into tiles and mixed. You have to put it back in order.
Head it: You tap your Pokemon to keep a ball of yarn in the air. As it goes on, the other 2 join in and you have to tap whichever one has the yarn falling on it.
Berry Picker: Your Pokemon pop up from the bottom of the screen, with a certain berry in their though bubble. There's 3 different kinds of berries in the tree, and you drag the corresponding one to them.

You get Pokepuffs for playing them. I only got 2 for Tile Puzzle and Head it (my grade was like half a star), but got 6 for Berry Picker, where I got 4 and a half stars. There's also difficulties, although all only have easy at the start

(sorry for the rambling xD)

Oh man, I love Braixen's attack animation. Love how she twirls the stick back into her tail. Still trying to find a patch of blue flowers for blue Flabebe as well. Must be the rarest one.

Tile Puzzle: Your 3 Pokemon pose for a picture, then it's split up into tiles and mixed. You have to put it back in order.
Head it: You tap your Pokemon to keep a ball of yarn in the air. As it goes on, the other 2 join in and you have to tap whichever one has the yarn falling on it.
Berry Picker: Your Pokemon pop up from the bottom of the screen, with a certain berry in their though bubble. There's 3 different kinds of berries in the tree, and you drag the corresponding one to them.

You get Pokepuffs for playing them. I only got 2 for Tile Puzzle and Head it (my grade was like half a star), but got 6 for Berry Picker, where I got 4 and a half stars. There's also difficulties, although all only have easy at the start

Those games sound awesome. I wonder if they have anything special for doing the games with the legendary trio.

Good luck with the blue Flabebe!

had y for little over an hour and caught my very first shiny ever. shiny caterpie :))
just thought i would share

had y for little over an hour and caught my very first shiny ever. shiny caterpie :))

Congrats on your first ever shiny. Game Freak stuck true to its word: shinies are more common in X/Y than ever before.

I know this is probably off topic, but PETA is at it again. :/

Seriously? Smh… Does anyone even pay attention to their bullshit anymore? Nintendo needs to SUE.

Two problems with this. Parodies are perfectly legal and suing would do nothing but bring this bullshit into the limelight where PETA wants it. Best to roll your eyes and not give a damn about what PETA has to think.

I mean, don't get me wrong. I'm pro-animal rights. I'm against fur and against animal abuse, but not against meat consumption (as long as the animals are treated humanely and killed quickly.) But PETA is a damn disgrace to think Pokémon encourages animal abuse. If anything, it encourages friendship and kindness towards animals.

But whatever, I've said my piece. PETA can go look inside a Shedinja's shell. ^_^

Now where's my MEGA BUTTERFREE?! ;)

Congrats on your first ever shiny. Game Freak stuck true to its word: shinies are more common in X/Y than ever before.

I hope wonder if Xerneas and Yveltal can be found Shiny? I don't want a repeat of Reshiram and Zekrom.

Oh, so you Flabebe has the same color flower as the flower patch you catch it in? For some reason I thought a leaker said the flower of a Flabebe you had just changed depending on the color of the closest patch of grass. It's cool that it stays the color you catch. how many colors of flabebe does there seem to be? Just the three? (Red, Yellow and Blue?)

they have made the odd's higher of encountering shinies? lol kind of takes the shine off my capture :(

Is it just me or are people running into more shinies than usual now? Is it confirmed that the chances of finding one have increased? If so, than I'm going to be looking forward to that. Almost nothing beats finding a shiny, no matter how often you've seen them over the years.

Oh, so you Flabebe has the same color flower as the flower patch you catch it in? For some reason I thought a leaker said the flower of a Flabebe you had just changed depending on the color of the closest patch of grass. It's cool that it stays the color you catch. how many colors of flabebe does there seem to be? Just the three? (Red, Yellow and Blue?)
The only patches of flowers I've been in so far were the ones on route 4, so I'm not too sure yet if there's more colors. But that route had yellow flowers and red flowers, and it seems you ran into the corresponding Flabebe color in each patch.

I don't even know if Flabebe can be encountered in normal grass patches. Might just be the flower ones.

Think I remember seeing Yvonne/Serena running by purple/pink and orange flowers in the original trailer, so maybe you can catch Flabébé in those patches?

I don't even know if Flabebe can be encountered in normal grass patches. Might just be the flower ones.
Well, Flabebe scour for flowers when they're born, so it wouldn't really make sense for them to be in main grass patches. Maybe a 0.01% chance, because you might catch one looking for flowers, but it's unlikely.

With all the variations of Vivillon and Furfrou in this game, I'd hope we get to see a lot of variations in Flabebe's flowers, as well. At least ones that correspond all of the flowers you can encounter wild Pokemon in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom