• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumour thread (SPOILERS - ALLEGED LEAKS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh man, I love Braixen's attack animation. Love how she twirls the stick back into her tail. Still trying to find a patch of blue flowers for blue Flabebe as well. Must be the rarest one.

As for the music note in Amie-
It's for mini games! The three games are:
Tile Puzzle: Your 3 Pokemon pose for a picture, then it's split up into tiles and mixed. You have to put it back in order.
Head it: You tap your Pokemon to keep a ball of yarn in the air. As it goes on, the other 2 join in and you have to tap whichever one has the yarn falling on it.
Berry Picker: Your Pokemon pop up from the bottom of the screen, with a certain berry in their though bubble. There's 3 different kinds of berries in the tree, and you drag the corresponding one to them.

You get Pokepuffs for playing them. I only got 2 for Tile Puzzle and Head it (my grade was like half a star), but got 6 for Berry Picker, where I got 4 and a half stars. There's also difficulties, although all only have easy at the start

(sorry for the rambling xD)

Thanks for clarifying! I can die peacefully now. <3

Hey, i have money in the canadian e-shop, but i do live in Brazil, and i think my 3Ds is american, so, i will be able to download pokemon x at midnight of wich country?
Please, answer this, ive asked this in another thread, but i think nobody goes there...

Hey, i have money in the canadian e-shop, but i do live in Brazil, and i think my 3Ds is american, so, i will be able to download pokemon x at midnight of wich country?
Please, answer this, ive asked this in another thread, but i think nobody goes there...

I don't know for certain, this is just a personal guess, but I would expect you should check which currency your Eshop accepts, and that currency belongs to the country that your Eshop is using, so that's the one that at its midnight, the download should go live on. Either way though, you can just keep checking back in the Eshop every few hours, it's not like it's a big deal.

Well, the hair dressing seems disappointing so far :I

She pretty much asks vague questions (think Animal Crossing) and then just cuts it. So options are like "short, medium, long", "same color, darker, lighter", etc. Might change in later boutiques though, only in Lumiose. Note to self, save before getting a haircut :s

The part of the day I've been waiting for: going to sleep!

Tomorrow, at 12, I'M GONNA GO NUTS ON X/Y!!!!!
(Plus a guide and a new 3DS case)

She pretty much asks vague questions (think Animal Crossing) and then just cuts it. So options are like "short, medium, long", "same color, darker, lighter", etc. Might change in later boutiques though, only in Lumiose. Note to self, save before getting a haircut :s
That was mentioned in the earlier leaks. Looks like this is what soft-resetting was built for.

Hm...

Out of the new information on Generation VI. I like a lot of the features and ideas it brings but the best has to be... Amie.

I wonder if the natures will affect the actions of the pokes...

Lumiose is just... @__@

I'm so lost. Everywhere I turn that blackout guy stops me. I can't even find the Furfrou place and I was just there. Could've put a map somewhere, unless I'm missing it....I wanted to see if Furfrou has more styles.

Found the place :s

Seems like the only trims they offer are the ones we've seen. So I'm inclined to believe they're the only ones. Also, they don't changes its stats, type, ability, etc as some guessed.

Ugh! I hate that I have to go to bed gameless, wait until 10.5 hours from now to get my games, and then have to wait an extra hour or so while I get to the first or second town so I can get my free Torchic for my team (Delphox, Mega Blaziken, Mega Charizard X, Gyarados, Butterfree, Gogoat)

Seriously? I need to wait for 6 days for mine, I am hoping we get mega versions of the nido lines

Seriously? I need to wait for 6 days for mine, I am hoping we get mega versions of the nido lines

I'd much rather have NidoranM and NidoranF fused into one Nidoran species (with the same gender differences) and a double branched evolution. But if Gen. II didn't do that with Genders and Gen. IV didn't do that with Gender DIFFERENCES, it sadly won't happen… :'(

And maybe a Mega Nidoqueen will finally be able to freakin' breed. Lmfao

Back to the earlier Flabebe convo, I've been wandering in some purple flowers outside of Lumiose and no Flabebe. So I'm assuming they may only appear in red/blue/yellow patches (unless what was said about the Orange or white one is true)

Also, midnight!

EDIT: they aren't on this route. Go figure.

Last edited:

Hey, be thankful that Mr. Resetti doesn't appear for resetting just because you don't like your hair. x_x

X and Y are on the American E-Shop now (for EST). It'll take a good 60-90 minutes to download one version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom