• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

trainer az

johnpoke

Reaction score
well i dont think there is a thread for this but do you think hell be in the anime and what role would he play

Sincerely, I don't see him appearing in the anime at all.
They will probably save his backstory and role for the Xerneas/Yveltal movie.

If he appears in the anime, he'll probable be downsize to average human height just like what happen to N and Ghetsis.

While his storyline would be cool, there's NO EFFING WAY they'll go there.

They might--JUST MIGHT--go there in a Movie (with the story altered some), but even then I'm not so sure...

Heck, it's starting to sound like much Gen 6's story will be chucked altogether (as usual) :bawl:

Last edited:
The writers don't have the balls to put genocide in the show whose main purpose is to push froakie plushies on hapless childrn.

I don't understand why you think that they "don't have the balls" to talk about murder when they have already mentioned Pokemon Wars. Not to mention, Pokemon death has been brought up as well.

Besides, it's not like they have to even mention the mass murder and his Floette.

I don't understand why you think that they "don't have the balls" to talk about murder when they have already mentioned Pokemon Wars. Not to mention, Pokemon death has been brought up as well.

Yes. "Mentioned". Being mentioned and being important are different things. And it's been done oh-so few times and far in between it doesn't register. It certainly doesn't have any effect on the plot.

(Like that time Cyrus talked about war to Ash and Dawn and I snorted dismissively, going "Like this world has EVER had a war" :rolleyes:)

This is Pocket Monsters, the Most Violence/Tension Free Anime this side of Sanrio. They go out of their way/bend over backwards to avoid doing what real other Animes do without a moment's hesitation.

The worst part? There was a time they WOULD have gone there... :bawl:

Last edited:
Yes. "Mentioned". Being mentioned and being important are different things. And it's been done oh-so few times and far in between it doesn't register. It certainly doesn't have any effect on the plot.

(Like that time Cyrus talked about war to Ash and Dawn and I snorted dismissively, going "Like this world has EVER had a war" :rolleyes:)

This is Pocket Monsters, the Most Violence/Tension Free Anime this side of Sanrio. They go out of their way/bend over backwards to avoid doing what real other Animes do without a moment's hesitation.

What about the war at the beginning of Lucario and the Mystery of Mew?

That must have happened before Lockheed Martin and General Dynamics were huge powerhouses. but im sure it would just be called a giant pokemon battle but with humans included

You mean the war that lasted about 10 minutes that had no casualties that randomly stopped with both sides dropping their arms and going "LA-LA-LA! We're going to be friends now as if nothing ever happened! TRA-LA-LA-LA-LA!" that we never heard of before or after that only mattered to that one time and place?

Last edited:
You mean the war that lasted about 10 minutes that had no casualties that randomly stopped with both sides dropping their arms and going "LA-LA-LA! We're going to be friends now as if nothing ever happened! TRA-LA-LA-LA-LA!" that we never heard of before or after that only mattered to that one time and place?

Does it really matter? Casualties or no casualties, they showed a war going on. I really do not see what is stopping them from doing the AZ plot.

if its in the game it can be in the anime because remember there geared towards the same age group

Does it really matter? Casualties or no casualties, they showed a war going on. I really do not see what is stopping them from doing the AZ plot.

The weapon was designed to kill everyone. The "war" was just some pokemon in tacky armor punching each other. I doubt the total number of casualties on both sides could exceed the number of fingers on a frostbite victim. The XY superweapon is Much different from kiddie war.

I highly doubt it other than in a movie or something, since the anime writers have the habit of dumbing down everything that might be considered "too dark", of which AZ's history and Team Flare's master plan of wiping all Pokemon to extinction are. Let's face it, the anime is known for being as fluffy, light-hearted, and sugar-coated as much as they can possibly make it, regardless of how dark they can make the games.

Well, I guess I am the only one who thinks so, but I could see them doing an AZ arch.

The character has zero substance outside of that backstory.

My point was that they could change his back story, or at least lighten it a bit.

Given that the games didn't even go into much depth about the "dark" parts of AZ's story and mostly just dumped it on the player, I expect the anime could lighten it up in tone without changing the story much. Either way, they'd probably have to tweak it some to make it into an actual story and not the bunch of disconnected statements it was in the games.

If he does show up, they will simply glance over what he is and how he is involved. Probably just that he created this weapon and regrets doing so.

They most likely cover the AZ with with a Team Flare two parter, with it ending with him reuniting with his Florette at end.

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom