• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Halloween Party 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apologies to all who have their posts currently moderated. It seems like your first ~5 posts have to be manually approved before you may freely use your Halloween sock in the thread.

Hello everyone! I was glad I was invited. Hopefully this picks up, or this will be quite the bore and a waste of money to me! I could be cooking instead.
I'm Soul Eater Evans. Nice to meet you. If you try anything funny, I'll eat your soul.

I believe he's making things up. *shrugs*

That is a very real possibility, but he has shown that he possesses quite strange magical powers.

"Momo, care to put your money where your mouth is?!" I am the one who taught the evil queen the power of magic*

Once Upon a Time - Rumpelstiltskin teaches Regina how to use magic - YouTube

"SoulEater, that may be true..... though will not be certain till certain things come to pass"

"SoulEater, that may be true..... though will not be certain till certain things come to pass"
Ah, I see. I will visit the Enchanted Forest then, since it seems like the appropriate time. Wish me luck, hopefully you won't make a deal with me.

Can't wait for a new Internet Browser? Why not use an Internet Bowser? It is a free web browser downloadable from Bowser's Castle. You must have the consent of me or Bowser Jr. to actually use it though. XD

That is a very real possibility, but he has shown that he possesses quite strange magical powers.

"Momo, care to put your money where your mouth is?!" I am the one who taught the evil queen the power of magic*
I don't care what you've done. If you so much as lay a finger on me, you'll become a criminal in twelve galaxies.
*poke's everyone till they get annoyed :D*
Now don't annoy me too much, otherwise your soul will get eaten. ;)
You'd commit such a grievous offense over such a little ordeal?

"Unless you want to be turned into a snail, do desist dearie"
Now, now, there won't be any of that, understood?

*stare's at everyone* *start's walking around, even though plushies can't really walk around*

What... Where am I? What is this, one of the Makuta's tricks?! Whatever manner of strange creatures you are, I will not allow you to bring harm to the Matoran! *draws his sword*

What... Where am I? What is this, one of the Makuta's tricks?! Whatever manner of strange creatures you are, I will not allow you to bring harm to the Matoran! *draws his sword*
None Most of us don't wish to do any harm to anyone. You needn't use that weapon of yours.
@Riku Dolly :3; Oh really now? Let's eat each other's souls then! Now that's the definition of a fun Halloween party.

@Momo Velia Deviluke; But of course! It's an every day routine of mine, you see.
Well, uh...do it somewhere else!

*looks around at the assembled guests*

... If you are not servants of the Makuta, just what exactly are you? I've never seen such Rahi.

... If you are not servants of the Makuta, just what exactly are you? I've never seen such Rahi.

We were not aware of this Makuta's existence before you appeared. We are just as confused as you are.

I don't care what you've done. If you so much as lay a finger on me, you'll become a criminal in twelve galaxies.
Now don't annoy me too much, otherwise your soul will get eaten. ;)
You'd commit such a grievous offense over such a little ordeal?

"Unless you want to be turned into a snail, do desist dearie"
Now, now, there won't be any of that, understood?

"Very well dearie, though what is in it for me?!"

We were not aware of this Makuta's existence before you appeared. We are just as confused as you are.

Not aware of the Makuta's existence? How far away from Mata Nui am I? I must return immediately!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom