• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Diancie, Volcanion, and Hoopa Leaked? (RUMOR)

Unhackable 3DS security FTW! I love how even a week after the games were released, we have mysteries! Let's hope there are more mysteries to come!

How in Arceus' green earth did Serebii find out....perhaps he actually is a time travelling Pokemon.

There's no link to the "next" pokémon on either of the pages that should have one. Screams fake, especially since it links to the previous - unless I"m very much mistaken, they've had to screenie each one AS they were being added, which is pretty darn suspicious. The tiny quality of the images also would make it easier to hide discrepancies. No chance there's a larger version? (also did they check twitter after two screenshots but before a third?)

I've seen Serebii do that on certain TCG set's secret cards. They link the previous one, but to get to next you have to select it from the drop down, even though it's there and has a link back to the one you're on.

Also, I would expect three event legendaries, meaning they're probably about as connected as Jirachi/Deoxys, Manaphy/Darkrai/Shaymin/Arceus, or Victini/Keldeo/Meloetta/Genesect. If they weren't event legendaries, someone would've found them in game.

ITSHAPPENING.JPG

Also the move, 'Light of Ruin'. I noticed when I read the description for Land's Wrath - Zygarde's signature move, also begins with 'drawing power'. Coincidence? Perhaps, but it's worth noting.

I heard people have found that these Pokemon are being successfully requested on the GTS... That screams hidden coding to me.

They also don't appear if you repeat the same GTS search with the option for legendaries on "Don't Include" - so they are three legendary Pokemon.

Unhackable 3DS security FTW! I love how even a week after the games were released, we have mysteries! Let's hope there are more mysteries to come!

Agreed. Much more exciting than knowing everything right away. Now we can actually be surprised when these things happen. When the mythical Pokemon from Sinnoh and Unova got "revealed" it just didn't have much impact.

Agreed. Much more exciting than knowing everything right away. Now we can actually be surprised when these things happen. When the mythical Pokemon from Sinnoh and Unova got "revealed" it just didn't have much impact.

And this was the exact thing I was worried about this generation. I'm actually disappointed the hackers haven't yet succeeded in cracking 3DS encryption; I like going through the game data, there's a lot of interesting stuff beyond "stuff that's meant to be hidden (ie. event legends)"

Oof, I was really hoping that even if there were special event Pokemon this generation, they wouldn't be found out until the announcement of the event.
Ah well, their designs aren't leaked yet, so that's still one thing to look forward to!

That aside, I really like their type combinations.

My question is, how did Serebii, or whoever found it initially, find these English names? Yet again their types and catch rates.

Oh well, as Diance has a catch rate of 30, I'm guessing that one is this Generation's Mew/Celebi etc. The other two are probably in line with Deoxys/Darkrai/Arceus/Genesect.

My question is, how did Serebii, or whoever found it initially, find these English names? Yet again their types and catch rates.

Oh well, as Diance has a catch rate of 30, I'm guessing that one is this Generation's Mew/Celebi etc. The other two are probably in line with Deoxys/Darkrai/Arceus/Genesect.

I think it's obvious Serebii has inside sources, so I wouldn't be surprised if he got it from them.

Remember the trademark list? It had those three names that weren't used? I wouldn't be surprised if Serebii used his Japanese 3DS to deposit a Pokémon and input those trademark names into the Pokémon they want in return section, then searched for the Pokémon on the GTS then saw the English names for the trademarked Pokémon names, as I believe the GTS translates the names to the language you require (So from Japanese to English). But seeming he knows the types it's more likely to be an inside source.

Another Rock/Fairy is interesting...
Please let Hoopa be that creepy skeletal faced Pokemon from "another region" :O

figures Volcanion was confirmed real with our lord Goomy

I wonder if Hoopa has to do with the Chamber of Emptiness? Well, it does have the Banette Mega Stone and the Spooky Plate, but still...

So if they are Rock/Fairy, Fire/Water and Ghost/Psychic, the types are good.

Hm... Rock-Type... And some speculate it has to do with the ultimate weapon/AZ's Floette.... Maybe something to do with Geosenge Town?

But Volcanion... Perhaps it has to do with the mentioned 'Lava Dome Pokemon', referring to Volcanion, but not Heatran? Aww, Heatran might have a twin :3

Not only the chamber of emptiness, also the ghost girl in Lumoise City, perhaps the Haunted House.
Besides those locations, there is one more.. remember at the desert scene, you had to go left in in that house and fight Team Flare in order to progress the game, but on the RIGHT side there was also a door that we never got into. Maybe that has something to do with it aswell.

Edit: I mean the power plant.
Edit 2: There is actually 3 unopened doors.
Edit 3: There is actually 4.. one more on the left side.

Last edited:
Please let Hoopa be that creepy skeletal faced Pokemon from "another region" :O
I am not sure why you would want that. If Hoopa were the Pokémon depicted in the Strange Souvenir, then either its region wouldn't be included in this generation, or it would be included but there would only be 1-3 exclusive Pokémon (all of them being legendaries). In contrast, if we're dealing with three event-exclusive legendaries related to Kalos, then they could all be distributed within 2-3 years prior to the release of the unknown region, which would in turn accomodate more Pokémon.

Yamitora1 said:
Official Nintendo Magazine speaks about the lack of a Trio (not the mascot trio, but a trio like the birds, beasts, golems, lake and Kami trios) its on page 7. Maybe these are that trio?
Nothing about their names or alleged types implies that they are a trio. If the catch rates are accurate, then Diancie basically can't be comparable to the other two. Besides, why would such a trio be event-exclusive?

I am not sure why you would want that. If Hoopa were the Pokémon depicted in the Strange Souvenir, then either its region wouldn't be included in this generation, or it would be included but there would only be 1-3 exclusive Pokémon
I'm not sure why you assume either of those things, tbh.

Because it's unlikely that one of the legendaries of the unknown region would be placed before the non-legendary Pokémon. I guess that you could use Victini as a counter-argument, but that isn't exactly convincing.

Because it's unlikely that one of the legendaries of the unknown region would be placed before the non-legendary Pokémon. I guess that you could use Victini as a counter-argument, but that isn't exactly convincing.
We have their known dex numbers?! Good lord, that's fast.

Back
Top Bottom