• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Halloween Party 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Sounds so deliciously dark to me!"

... ?!

*approaches the Dark One*

Mata Nui... I've seen many an infected Kanohi, but this... This looks far more severe. Perhaps I should remain here a while and determine the cause of this.

I nearly forgot this exists. I was too busy forcing my digital pets to duel to the death.

A tall figure in black armor and robes walks into the establishment holding what appears to be a walking stick. Strangely, it does not appear that he is using it to assist him with his movement. He appears to be scouring the area, though it is hard to tell as his helmet only has a small visor of crimson hue for his vision, and it cannot be seen through.

He soon comes to a stop and the bellowing of a somewhat monotonous voice can be heard, sounding like it is being filtered through some electronic device.

"Greetings loyal citizens of the Empire. Under Imperial Order 66 all Jedi Knights are hereby declared traitors and are to be sentenced to death by the hands of the Emperor's finest. Please let me know if you have heard of any related seditious activity. It is your duty!"

*turns around*

What is this Empire you speak of? Are you some sort of Toa? Your mask is unfamiliar to me.

Kev-Mas brandishes his staff at the figure who just addressed him, holding it up to his face.

"The Galactic Empire, the supreme power in the universe. Seeing how you don't know of it, I'm beginning to wonder if you're not a Jedi Knight who just came out of hiding. Oh how the mighty have fallen..."

Kev-Mas chuckles a bit, and then continues.

"However, the Force works in mysterious ways, and you do not seem to be able to wield it."

*glares at the staff, then bats it away with his sword*

I don't know what a Jedi Knight is, or what sort of "force" you're talking about. But I do know what the supreme power in the universe is... And it isn't any "Galactic Empire"! Even as he sleeps, the Great Spirit shall not be usurped! Not by the Makuta, not by your Empire!

*the metal blade of his sword bursts into white hot flame*

As a Toa of Mata Nui, I will fulfill my duty!

As Kev-Mas' staff is batted away, a bright red blade comes forth from it as he plants the staff firmly on the ground, though at the ready nonetheless.

"Jedi or not, you have demonstrated that you are an enemy of the Empire... and as such you must be terminated."

Kev-Mas, holding his staff in one hand, brings forth the other hand, its glove crinkling as he flexes his hands, bringing forth a torrent of lightning from it, aimed at the figure in front of him.

"You shall die for your defiance!"

*Summons lightning of his own and throws it to cancel out Kev Mas's*

"There is only one dark force around here dearie!"

*draws Keyblade* EVERYONE STOP FIGHTING!

Unless you see any Heartless. Defeat all the Heartless you see. Speaking of which, *turns to Soul Eater Evans* all this about eating souls is a little suspicious. Are you a Heartless? No, couldn't be. You're a Nobody, aren't you?

*draws Keyblade* EVERYONE STOP FIGHTING!

Unless you see any Heartless. Defeat all the Heartless you see. Speaking of which, *turns to Soul Eater Evans* all this about eating souls is a little suspicious. Are you a Heartless? No, couldn't be. You're a Nobody, aren't you?

"Are you talking about the heartless people? I swear that not all of there hearts were removed by me..... just most of them" *giggles*

*activates his Kanohi Hau, Mask of Shielding, to protect himself from the lightning*

Empire, Heartless, I fear none of it! Whatever may challenge me, I will defend the Matoran and the Great Spirit! None have felled Mata Nui's Toa before, and none shall this day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom