• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Diancie, Volcanion, and Hoopa Leaked? (RUMOR)

So then what's THIS thing based on? The answer to that could turn up some fairly interesting insights.

It is based on Inari Ōkami. Inari Ōkami (稲荷大神?, also Oinari) is the Japanese kami (kami = god) of foxes, of fertility, rice, tea and Sake, of agriculture and industry, of general prosperity and worldly success, and one of the principal kami of Shinto. In earlier Japan, Inari was also the patron of swordsmiths and merchants. Represented as male, female, &/or androgynous, Inari is sometimes seen as a collective of three or five individual kami.

Please be there more event pokemon!!!!

No, apparently that's it. The hacker said they tried to hack in a #722 egg, but it was corrupted.

Good. I was afraid there would be more Pokémon, after that Game Freak tweet. I feel relieved now.

I'm so happy these games have finally been hacked. Knew it wouldn't take long with everyone working so hard on it.

GameFreak, the Cracks are showing, the Hacks are coming!

Wild event modifier is one of the main things I want, as well as the rest of the info.

Volcanion doesn't look like it's related to the other two, it looks way different. But Diancie and Hoopa look like they could be a duo.

Probably they're either a trio or unrelated though.

Btw for everyone saying there's a link between Carbrink and Diancie, personally I think Victini and Fennekin look more a like than the previous 2 and they share the same typing.

If anything the only link between the 2 may be that Diancie controls Carbrink in the movie similar to how Kyurem controlled Cryogonal.

As for how they will deal with it in the first movie, the Sun DIal will probably be located somewhere else in the film similar to how the Flower Paradise was handled.

Diancie looks like a corruption of dance, maybe it has a dancing theme?

Hoopa reminds me of those horrible Dish commercials.

I guess until we see and learn more about these guys, we won't know. By the way, is the guide out for XY yet? maybe it has info

The guide IS out, but it has nothing about anything after you beat the champion and stuff. Not even a Pokedex section. It essentially just helps you through the main storyline, plus type charts (There's 2 of the same chart in the book, for some reasons) egg groups, how to catch Pokemon, and other simple stuff.

Look more closely at Diancie and Carbink. The colour and texture of the rock on their body (not the gemstones) is exactly identical, down to the small details. The shape of Diancie's lower body is also the same shape as Carbink.

Volcanion doesn't look like it's related to the other two, it looks way different. But Diancie and Hoopa look like they could be a duo.

Probably they're either a trio or unrelated though.

Neither of the three are related to one another. As far as we know, that is.

Mythical Pokemon never have anything to do with one another; just other Pokemon.

Two of these Pokemon (Hoopa and Volcanion) look like they have some Chinese/Buddhist style of design to them, so I guess they look more familiar to me

Thanks for reading.

Good on him I suppose. He just wanted to leak these and nothing more, and he doesn't want the game to be cracked open, which I respect.
He wasn't even the one who leaked these.

He also can't release his tools because they require hardware modifications.

I'm so happy these games have finally been hacked. Knew it wouldn't take long with everyone working so hard on it.

GameFreak, the Cracks are showing, the Hacks are coming!

Wild event modifier is one of the main things I want, as well as the rest of the info.
Two weeks is too long to play a children's video game without cheating?

I'll be really dissapointed if Carbink and Diance turn out not to be related since I like Carbink's design and Diance would make a perfect evolution for it. Besides, why would GF make two unrelated Rock/Fairy type Pokemon look so similar? But then again GF logic makes no sense much of the time.

Last edited:
Gotcha-headline.jpg_resized_460_.jpeg

Good to finally have them out in the open, I'm sure there's swarms of megas to be revealed now too, cant wait!!

I agree that carbink may be related to diancie...but of course these pokemon aren't related:
115px-370Luvdisc.png 250px-594Alomomola.png

But just in case, someone should test carbink with an eviolite.

Alomamola not being related to Luvdisc was a huge goof on GF's part. Fine, fine, they 'Dawinivolved' separately...except they both exist in Kalos and have likely been there for centuries or longer. FAIL.
In the very least, Diancie should have a Pokedex entry or story that tells of a link to Carbink.

You know, I'm not irked about them leaking, as much as not having more info on em. Dex entries, abilities, sig moves, and such, but in game events I don't care about.

Two weeks is too long to play a children's video game without cheating?

Three weeks, actually.

Besides, I'm so full of rage about my game being stolen, that I'm going to found an evil team and start grim experiments, and then I'm going to farm insane amounts of mutated berries and then I'll create PokéMonsanto.

No, jokes apart, I'm not for cheating or altering anything, but my programmer fiber makes me enthusiast about deciphering the games' secrets. My personal rule is "only see, never touch", however.

Not a huge fan of them. Design-wise, I definitely like Hoopa the most of the three, and it has a new typing. Volcanion looks very awkward, but glad it's Fire/Water. Diancie is just altogether very meh and doesn't appeal to me in the slightest. I'd like to see their dex entires and know their stats/abilties, but that's probably just me being impatient and expecting too much.

Looks like both Carbink and Diancie are the "Jewel" Pokemon. Hmmmmmmm.........

Back
Top Bottom