• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Pokemon X, I'm now breeding Sturdy Bergmite w/Mirrorcoat. Whee~

• Pokemon X: training a dark-type team to level 100
  • Pokemon LeafGreen: trying a Nuzlocke for the first time (and I got the first gym badge today!)
  • Final Fantasy 6 Advance: I haven't played much Final Fantasy before, and I wanted to try it. I like the game so far.

Pokemon Y

just got to Shalour City, and about to battle against Korrina.
For me, it will be a very tough gym leader - in an emotional kind of way.

Pokemon X (obviously)
Assassins Creed
New Super mario bro.
Call of Duty: Black ops 2

I'm getting a bit tired of BLOPS 2 though, I've been playing it since November 2012 and I think I'm all worn out from it. I'm looking into COD: Ghosts later next year.

Been playing Pokemon Y for about 9 hours now, took me 9 hours just to finish Frost Cavern - main reason was that I spent 8 of those hours playing with Pokemon Amie.

going to take a break and play some Sim City 4.

Been playing Pokemon Y for about 9 hours now, took me 9 hours just to finish Frost Cavern - main reason was that I spent 8 of those hours playing with Pokemon Amie.

At least your Pokemon will love you now. Is sim city 4 worth it? I'm planning on getting it later this year and I'm not sure to get that one or the latest one. I heard that the latest one you HAVE to be connected to the internet and there were heaps of problems with that. Sounds frustrating to me tbh.

At least your Pokemon will love you now. Is sim city 4 worth it? I'm planning on getting it later this year and I'm not sure to get that one or the latest one. I heard that the latest one you HAVE to be connected to the internet and there were heaps of problems with that. Sounds frustrating to me tbh.
All 6 have max affection since the first day I caught them - for me Pokemon Amie is very addicting [the mini game Head It, petting them, feeding them, at times Face Recognition]. I been progressing really slow in my game because of Amie.

For me, Sim City 4, is the better version of the Sim City franchise. The newer one removed a huge portion of what makes the game fun. With tons of downloadable content for the game, it's at least worth a try.

You mean besides Pokemon?

Other than Pokemon, I've been playing a lot of Dark Souls. I swear the phrases "YOU DIED" and "YOU RECOVERED" are going to be burned into my retina at this rate. xD

Back
Top Bottom