• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Who is the Mysterious Man????????

Wait for the return trip.

"Blaziman and 'Ken save the day again!"
Whether he's saving people from burning skyscrapers or stopping bank robbers (in which the Mega is overkill), there's always that one coworker who's never there. Alexa may personally know him...

I'm going with Ash's dad and hear me out! The writers are making Serena an old friend of Ash so Ash's dad being in Kalos could be a thing. Maybe he and Dehlia broke up and he moved to Kalos. Of course it would of been funny if he remarried Grace only for Ash to find out Serena is his new sister...

Or maybe he is just some new guy but I do he has a backstory and is not another Tobias.

It might be a long shot, but I'm hoping he's Ash's dad. He gives off that Racer X vibe, and they're already delving into the past with Serena so they might as well go all out. I've always imagined Ash's dad is off fighting crime somewhere, so (assuming Mega Blaziken Man is some kind of superhero) it would fit with my headcanon too.

AZ or someone related to him.
I think it's either that or team flares boss

It might be a long shot, but I'm hoping he's Ash's dad. He gives off that Racer X vibe, and they're already delving into the past with Serena so they might as well go all out. I've always imagined Ash's dad is off fighting crime somewhere, so (assuming Mega Blaziken Man is some kind of superhero) it would fit with my headcanon too.
I have to agree with you although I can't imagine Ash's dad as a lone crime fighter.

It could be Lysandre. N's role wasn't an antagonist in Episode N, so, I can see Lysandre's role change, just to be diferent from the games.

OR, he is gligarman's long lost & competent brother.

N's role in Episode N was closer to his role in the sequel games, where he also wasn't an antagonist. Though I see your point. It might also be a new character with a role similar to Lysandre, like how Trip replaced Cheren as Ash's rival but retained some of Cheren's traits.

So Ash's dad could be a superhero? XD

It's none other than Youngster Joey!
joeyswag.jpg

Last edited:
I forgot, did we see Sycamore in the same scene as Blaziken Man?

In the games, his assistants have the whole thing with dressing up as superheroes going on, and I was wondering if the Anime might've expanded that to Sycamore himself doing so.

We did. He even watched as Mega-Blaziken turned back into regular Blaziken while B-Men was standing next to him.

In the games, his assistants have the whole thing with dressing up as superheroes going on, and I was wondering if the Anime might've expanded that to Sycamore himself doing so.

That would actually be a very interesting angle if it wasn't already proved impossible.

I just had a wild but serious thought, what if its Captain Falcon?
Captain Falcon and Blaziken are both fiery fighters and falcons and Blaziken are powerful birds.

Now there's an interesting twist. I wonder if Clemont knows about his father being Blaziken Mask. Maybe it's like something he does on the side without Clemont knowing and eventually Clemont finds out about it.

Unless of course Clemont has known from the very beginning.

Captain Blaziken has subtle but noticeably enough more length to his beard.
Perhaps Clemont's dad will get accused of being Captain Blaziken? Even though the beard thing is likely an animation error I still think it is possible, they've done near/identical character gags before (and I don't just mean Joy/Jenny).

Captain Blaziken has subtle but noticeably enough more length to his beard.
Perhaps Clemont's dad will get accused of being Captain Blaziken? Even though the beard thing is likely an animation error I still think it is possible, they've done near/identical character gags before (and I don't just mean Joy/Jenny).

That would be more interesting than Blaziken Guy just straight up being Limone, certainly.

It seems likely he's Limone based on those pics. The giveaway will be if they have the same voice actor.

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom