• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview XY014: "The Mysterious Rain Shelter! Nyasper Saw it!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweet Veil

Bright Days
Reaction score
tumblr_mwhwewA2y71r1alb2o1_500.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: XY - ??? - Espurr

Called "The Mysterious Rain Shelter! Nyasper Saw it!". The gang go to a creepy mansion to shelter from the rain when a mysterious shadow (guess what) does stuff.

Re: XY - ??? - The Mysterious Rain Shelter! Nyasper Saw it!

Look at those eyes o_O I can imagine the group getting scared by Nyasper. This brings back memories of Cilan's epic scream XD maybe we'll see Citron scream like that

Espurr sure looks creepy like that, as a shadow using Psychic with eyes lit up like that. This seems like it's going to be an episode where Espurr is going to be playing tricks on them, maybe there will be reasoning behind why Espurr plays tricks on people that come in out of the rain or something.

Espurr sure looks creepy like that, as a shadow using Psychic with eyes lit up like that. This seems like it's going to be an episode where Espurr is going to be playing tricks on them, maybe there will be reasoning behind why Espurr plays tricks on people that come in out of the rain or something.
So something like the Litwick mansion episode? I would love something like that.

i'M SO GLAD THE ESPURR EPISODE IS COMING SO EARLY

tumblr_inline_muyiul6qJ61qiacps.png

I bet Tumblr is going to have a field trip with the new Espurr images to use as reaction images, aND I CAN'T WAIT

i'M SO GLAD THE ESPURR EPISODE IS COMING SO EARLY

tumblr_inline_muyiul6qJ61qiacps.png

I bet Tumblr is going to have a field trip with the new Espurr images to use as reaction images, aND I CAN'T WAIT
All the reaction imaged we'd get from this episode would be :I, :eek:, and 8I. We'd have 50 photosets of Espurr 8I-ing. I really do hope Espurr keeps its :I face on throughout the episode; it's more hilarious that way.

All the reaction imaged we'd get from this episode would be :I, :eek:, and 8I. We'd have 50 photosets of Espurr 8I-ing. I really do hope Espurr keeps its :I face on throughout the episode; it's more hilarious that way.

what if ash or serena catches it though

tumblr_inline_mv7bm9YgPG1r434px.png

what if ash or serena catches it though

tumblr_inline_mv7bm9YgPG1r434px.png

If they do, I hope it wil keep that poker face all the time and scare the heck out of them everytime it comes out of its Pokeball xD
Can't wait for this episode and are really excited! Im kinda curious if the episode is gonna suprise us or if its gonna be similiar to early episodes with similiar plots.
I can see that Espurr would probably play pranks on them or appear and disappears and freak them out xD
I think it will be a wild Espurr and maybe it will be caught or maybe a trainer owns it and together they scare people, because they both are naughty childs, who knows :p

They're speeding through the Pokemon introductions...

Already by this episode we'll have Chespin, Fennekin, Froakie, Bunnelby, Fletchling, Scatterbug, Spewpa, Vivillion, Pancham, Pangoro, Furfrou, Espurr, Heliolisk, Sylveon, Dedenne, and Inkay all basically have more or less a "focus" episode. Plus Noviern, Helioptile, and Gogoat already getting debuted in BW.

I was thinking they might've spread things out more by giving us focus episodes on older Pokemon, like with Rhyhorn, but it seems they're charging forward. We really haven't seen a XY "filler" yet, so it'll be interesting to see how these episodes end up being to give us an idea what to expect how the writers can fill things in between the plot-heavy episodes.

I hope Serena catches it. Serena has Espurr/Meowstic in her team in the games.

They're speeding through the Pokemon introductions...

Already by this episode we'll have Chespin, Fennekin, Froakie, Bunnelby, Fletchling, Scatterbug, Spewpa, Vivillion, Pancham, Pangoro, Furfrou, Espurr, Heliolisk, Sylveon, Dedenne, and Inkay all basically have more or less a "focus" episode. Plus Noviern, Helioptile, and Gogoat already getting debuted in BW.

I was thinking they might've spread things out more by giving us focus episodes on older Pokemon, like with Rhyhorn, but it seems they're charging forward. We really haven't seen a XY "filler" yet, so it'll be interesting to see how these episodes end up being to give us an idea what to expect how the writers can fill things in between the plot-heavy episodes.

Quite simple. The anime doesn't know in production that there are only 66 new pokemon. Basically, they thought that they were 100 or more (like almost every fan before the dex leaked).

I think that to the anime, for making the first episodes, Nintendo sent to the anime staff some of the Pokemon of the XY games to the staff for showcashing in the 1st episodes, but not all of them (in other words, becaue the game is still in development). And when the game is about to release, Nintendo sent to the anime a list with all the pokemon, including the event pokemon for the next movie.

In other words, Nintendo tricked the fans & fandom which more pokemon than what they really are in the games. Apparently the anime staff was tricked.

Also, to all the species, you can also add Diggersby, whi appears in one of those episodes.

Espurr is one of those pokemon that are debuting in those episodes.

Last edited:

I doubt the Anime Staff was completely in the dark like the fans were, the fact we're already seeing Diggersby and Heliolisk, who weren't pre-release Pokemon, makes it clear they knew more or less what they had to work with.

Quite simple. The anime doesn't know in production that there are only 66 new pokemon. Basically, they thought that they were 100 or more (like almost every fan before the dex leaked).

I think that to the anime, for making the first episodes, Nintendo sent to the anime staff some of the Pokemon of the XY games to the staff for showcashing in the 1st episodes, but not all of them (in other words, becaue the game is still in development). And when the game is about to release, Nintendo sent to the anime a list with all the pokemon, including the event pokemon for the next movie.

In other words, Nintendo tricked the fans & fandom which more pokemon than what they really are in the games. Apparently the anime staff was tricked.

Also, to all the species, you can also add Diggersby, whi appears in one of those episodes.

I'm pretty sure the anime staff would be given more details, and counting the mega Pokemon which they would undoubtedly show off, there's still plenty of Pokemon.

Seeing how we saw Meowstic smiling in both the first episode and the opening, despite being said that it's ~unemotional~, I doubt the anime really cares to stick to the Pokedex lore. Espurr might smile at the end!!!11one

This sounds like a rehash of the Litwick episode. Well, minus the whole sucking their souls into the netherworld part.

Well it sounds seem like a rehash of the litwik mansion episode. But I would love to see Clemont pull a "drying pan" on us and go shirtless (his jumpsuit will be wet, so he must go shirtless for the whole episode, to the point where he will be there for nothing but the fan service but will still be important). He will just a walking shirtless scene for this episode. Then he will put on his clothes at the end once they're dry. I want him to scream like a little girl too and be afraid of Espurr due to a past experience and would break down crying whenever he thinks about it. Why am I expecting this to be a shirtless Clemont episode? because when Bianca pushed Ash and Cilan in the water and boom! an instant shirtless scene while their clothes dry. And there will be no other way for Clemont to get his clothes dry, fire is not an option and there has to be a dryer in the mansion. So expect a full shirtless Clemont episode! It's alright if it's brief or doesn't happen at all. Sexy Clemont fan service please!

Last edited:

Definitely sounds like the Litwik mansion episode and some others like this and I really dont mind! They usually end up being pretty entertaining xD

Well it sounds seem like a rehash of the litwik mansion episode. But I would love to see Clemont pull a "drying pan" on us and go shirtless.
Sadly, he would probably just take out an umbrella-like machine that will explode, at least.

Sadly, he would probably just take out an umbrella-like machine that will explode, at least.

The idea of Clemont creating a complex device to do something that mundane and then having even that go horribly wrong amuses me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom